Bethesda Southgate

Bethesda Southgate Employer Reviews

Retirement home for the elderly
Licience Practical Nurse (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: i meet lots of interesting people.
Cons: not interested in long term care
I would go in the am, assess my patients(residents), pass medications as needed, talk to medical doctors as needed about patients status changed and reciev orders.I've learned to be respect-able toward my patients.
Fun Place to work working with people and giving great customer service.
Resident Services (Current Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 4, 2012
Helping the nursing staff, doing the admissions when the resident came in,also did tours to the fauclity. Doing inventory on the supplys that the nurses use, learned alot about health care and taking care of the older people and trying help them feel better. The co worker are great working as a team is the best way6 to work and thats how we work. Got – more... along and had fun while working made the go by fast but when its time to work the work was always done. The hardest part of the job is when the resident dies and being there for the family. The most important part of the job is to take care of your residents and the family in anything that they need. – less
Review
LPN, Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 4, 2012
Pros: good work enviroment
I worked forthem a very long time and they where organized and caring about staff and the residents. I learner many new skills and we had a good management team.
Interesting and hard work
Laundry Aide (Former Employee), St. Louis, MissouriJuly 31, 2012
Pros: lunch was available for payroll deduction.
Cons: had to work in soil areas.
Enjoyed working with a lot of different people both employees and senior citizens. Learn a lot about washing and drying linen and personal cloths. Using a computer for tests for safety procedures was informative towards my work environment. Loading the washers was the hardest part of the job besides maintaining cleanness by using latex gloves.