Bethesda

Bethesda Employer Reviews

Bethesada is a family oriented workplace, with values to meet all the needs of the resident. Loving them as we care for their needs on a daily basis.
LPN Staff Nurse (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 31, 2013
Pros: very reasonable prices meals for the employees, nice place to have a break
Cons: parking is the most undesirable part of my job, but not a deal breaker.
My typical work day starts at 10:45 pm, receiving report from the evening nursing staff. Then assessing my patients, checking doctor orders on each patient, doing treatments, administration of medications, charting on all of my patients, restocking medication carts.
I have learned many new ways to continue to be the best healthcare provider with continue – more... inservices.
The management at Besthesda has been kind in word and deed from the beginning to today with my employment. I feel they are very understanding of their employees and always looks for the best outcomes available.
I enjoy working with my co-workers. Bethesda is great about doing a complete job upon hiring to attempt getting the best in caring for their patients and working together as a team. Keeping the moral up in the company.
The hardest part of my job would be, not finding enough time with the patients like my heart would desire.
The most enjoyable part of my job is to see a smile on the face of the patient, with daily care or completing therapy and able to go home. – less
Fun place to work
Direct support professional (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INOctober 1, 2013
Pros: great hours
Cons: lost my career
Best job I ever had, great pay, and good place to work. I gave showers, gave medication, and took care of people.
Typical day at work
CNA/CMT (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 26, 2013
Pros: great benefits
Cons: my grandmother was a resident before she got her angel wings
Make sure my residents needs were met. Help them stay comfortable at all times.
fun
Volunteer (Current Employee), Horicon, WIFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: nice people
Cons: short breaks
very nice to work with people that care. We all get along and get things done on time.
Inviting atmosphere
Volunteer (Current Employee), Appleton, WiJanuary 7, 2013
Inspecting lightly used clothing. Tag and hung clothing for sale.
Nice peer emplyee's but management ran place severly understaffed to make budget
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Webster groves, MoJuly 31, 2012
company is clan and nice in apperance but to save on budget they ran us nureses and aids short staffed regularly and still expected the sam e great work and safety of residants which just isnt normally capable.
Family Oriented, Great Place to work
Certified Nurse Aide (Former Employee), Beresford, SDJuly 23, 2012
Pros: sundays are free lunch
Cons: with breaks you are not allowed to sit in your car
The most enjoyable part of working at bethesda would have been that great atmosphere. A typical day at work would consist of going to report starting off with responsibilties than having fun with residents and co-workers.
Fun place to work
DSP (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INJuly 12, 2012
Pros: i loved taking care of people
Cons: i was teriminated for medication error
I took care of people with disabilities, teach them skills of cooking, cleaning, take them places, give them medications.
Good experience
Private Caregiver (Former Employee), Brentwood, MOJuly 5, 2012
Pros: man cared for was hilarous
Cons: rough hours/hard days
I was able to help fill in for a man that was coming to the end of his life and make it as enjoyable for him as possible. It was a really great experience for me, and I enjoyed it.
Senior Care Facility
Bethesda Cerenity Senior Care (Former Employee), S.Saint Paul, MNApril 26, 2012
Great people to work with.Really terrible it had to close.Plain sad.
Professional Summary
Financial Controller (Current Employee), Abbotsford, BCSeptember 1, 2014
A professional summary of my career indicates I am a successful financial leader with 35 years experience in industrial, professional and non-profit organizations. My career in a people-centered organization spans over 25 years to date as an integral partner and leader in its growth. My abilities in creating, implementing and adhering to policies, goals – more... and strategic outcomes are imperative in the operations of an organization. My leadership and fiscal management saw the organization grow substantially from local services to provincially involved activities. My solid establishment of fiscal management is essential in providing security to lead towards new endeavors of development and growth.

I implemented areas of strong cost control, personnel and policy procedures attributing towards quality services for individuals. I seek to provide clear guidelines and direction in an organization. This aids in the retention, support and respect of my core of dedicated and committed colleagues. I look to maintain a long-standing team as a stable leader and mentor smooth transitions as they occur.

My involvement in core executive management activities includes numerous committees: finance, audit, property development and risk management. My rapport with Community Living BC and BC Housing provides me with invaluable assets that generate a positive presence in the BC communities we call our home.

I have developed numerous contacts, participated on committees and groups sharing general business and management strategies with other organizations and sector agencies. This involvement serves to strengthen and uphold an organization’s integrity through admiration and appreciation of my business acumen.

Abbotsford has been my home community for 30 years of my adult life and a privilege to raise our family in. – less
challenging yet rewarding
Personal Support Worker / Relief Staff (Current Employee), saint catharinesJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: helping the individuals we support
Cons: no benifits
Prepare serious occurrence reports
• Able to administer medication to clients as required
• Responsible for client hygiene and personal care
• Ensure proper nutritional requirements are followed
interesting place to work
Support worker/Personal Support Worker (Current Employee), Vineland, OntarioNovember 13, 2013
I work primarily night shift. I learned how to care for aggressive individuals. The Management is good, co-workers are fun, the hardest part of the job is your alone at night. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the clients.
Terrible place to work
Support Worker (Former Employee), VIneland ontarioOctober 4, 2013
There is no major concerns for staff or individuals. Front line staff are faced with shift work and inconsistent scheduling and the lack of support from management. The pay is very low for the work that is needed to give the clients a enhanced quality of life.
exciting and fun workplace
Caregiver for mentally challenged adults (Former Employee), Vineland, ONAugust 13, 2012
Always a fun place to be, planning daily activities, working by yourself or others, you are always made felt welcome

About Bethesda

Bethesda List Center is a full-service provider of U.S. and Worldwide mailing lists. Founded in 1992, BLC is a leading manager – Read more