Are you a sales rock star? Would you love to be part of an amazing, award-winning sales team? Are you willing to adhere to a proven sales method, and uphold the highest ethical standards? If you answered “YES” to these questions, then this regular, full-time, non-exempt position, which pays commissions and bonuses with a minimum wage guarantee, may be the perfect fit for you! Earning potential is unlimited, with most first year Business Development Representatives earning $40 - $50k annually.
Better Business Bureau serving Alaska, Oregon and Western Washington is currently seeking a Business Development Representative to join our inside sales team in our Lake Oswego, OR location. This position is responsible for determining eligibility of prospective companies and inviting those who meet BBB standards for acceptance to apply for accreditation. Hours are Monday through Friday, from 7:30am to 4:00pm. Scripts and sales leads provided. No weekend hours or overtime necessary!
For immediate consideration please respond to this advertisement, including your resume and cover letter. Include “Business Development Representative” in the subject line. Responses not including the required information will not be considered.
- Possess exceptional sales and customer service skills;
- Have demonstrated experience working in a competitive and fast-paced environment;
- Be computer literate in Windows operating system and proficient In MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Possess ability to operate standard office equipment (Fax, Copy Machine, etc.);
- Be highly self-motivated and dependable;
- Possess a high degree of professionalism;
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing; and
- Be able to handle sensitive information and documents with confidentiality.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Optional additional insurance plans (short- and long-term disability, additional life, accident, etc.);
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after 90 days;
- Paid holidays, plus your birthday off with pay; and
- Safe Harbor (immediate vesting) 401(k) plan with up to a 6% company match.
BBB is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, color, gender, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by Local, State, or Federal law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment that is free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Due to the overwhelming response to our advertisements, only candidates selected to move forward in our recruitment process will be contacted.