Search Marketing Analyst Qualified applicants only!
Between Pixels is a small digital agency working on something big. We help organizations and nonprofits by partnering with them to reach new audiences and drive action across nearly any digital medium -- and we're looking for some great people to join in as we expand our company and services. Our approach to strategy, innate ability to tell great stories, personalized content delivery platforms, keen focus on tracking results, and unique content delivery model separates us from traditional digital agencies.
In this role, you should be able to leverage analytical and marketing skills to develop, execute, and optimize paid search, SEO, and SEM campaigns. We’re looking for someone who can also set up successful Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns and focus on driving Paid Listing Advertisement (PLA) growth. Key tasks will include hands-on campaign development, implementation, and analysis from a direct marketing approach with strong focus on performance measured against defined success metrics and tracking ROI. This position will work closely with a Marketing Specialist and Designer to collaborate on all projects.
Some of your responsibilities
- Develop SEO strategies and requirements. Communicate these to clients and team members.
- Perform daily account management and PPC accounts on search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Develop, implement, manage, optimize, and report on paid search campaigns.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and other advertising platforms.
- Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts. Aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Monitor and report on email and social media campaigns.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives with insights and analysis.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools; point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Identify and test new search marketing programs and opportunities.
- Use web analytics to identify opportunities that lead to high performance landing pages.
- Execute and manage ongoing A/B and multivariate testing on ad copy, landing pages, and keywords.
- Intensely curious and genuinely passionate about digital marketing and technology.
- Passion for search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and identify then resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Advance knowledge and use of Google Analytics, MOZ, and other comparable platforms.
- Advance knowledge and use of marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot or Marketo.
- Advance knowledge and use of email platforms such as MailChimp and Constant Contact.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- Ability to work independently, but energized by a team.
- Proficient with Mac platform and OS X.
- Basic understanding of HTML.
We offer a great working environment with a ton of professional freedom and opportunity. We have a great space in Downtown Marietta and offer a competitive compensation package. We need to see what you've done, so be sure to include links to your best work and be sure to tell us why we should hire you.