Beutler Corporation

Beutler Corporation United States Employee Reviews

Worked here a short time
Drafter/Designer (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMarch 2, 2015
Pros: i learned how to use other drawing programs.
Cons: see above
Company was very impersonal. Ruled with an iron fist, People did not understand personal hygiene.

Not very fun. Lack of communication.
Enjoyed growing with an ever changing environment.
Backorder Coordinator (Former Employee), Sacramento, CASeptember 2, 2014
Pros: management always open to new ideas.
Cons: providing training while creating new procedures was challenging.
While I was employed there, they were trying new ways of improving processes and procedures. A new computer program was in progress which provided extensive training. Revamping their back order and shortage problems to ensure timely procurement. I headed up the back order process to expedite any shortages. I was also put in charge of creating a new parts book for ordering materials. Great experience.
Not prefessional and shady company.
low voltage tech (Former Employee), mcclain caApril 14, 2014
Pros: get paid every week
Cons: no gas mileage no proper training, poor management
For Beutler corp being a big stable company, They are very unperfessional and they under pay their employees and they have a track history of give empty promises and DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH THE EMPLOYEES. Most of all they can not keep employees, they always lose them or fire them for no valid resons. I would not recommend this company to anyone who wants a career. They also have you drive your personal car every where everyday even to 3 or 4 different jobsite a day. They also have you carry all their material and make you store it at home with you and you DO NOT get gas compensation. The health benefits are way to expensive for benefits that dont cover really anything.
Productive and comfortable work environment
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 5, 2013
Beutler Corporation was a very positive and comfortable place to work.
Working in Home Depot
Lead Generator (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 10, 2013
Pros: great opportunites to move up in the corporation
Cons: no healthcare or benefits
My typical day at work is I arrive at a Home Depot store which I am assigned for the day. I set up the table so that it's presentable and customers feel comfortable to approach. I learned many things at this job such as how to talk to people and some great sales approach tips. Management was great they always came into the store to make sure that things are up to standards with the table and my sales ability. The hardest part of the job was trying to get leads in a store which was not busy certain days because u have to meet a quota of one appointment a day. The most enjoyable part was the challenge to try and meet that quota a day and the people who worked in the store.
It was a challenging and fun job to learned.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAOctober 25, 2012
My typical day at work is that I have to pull orders from the warehouse and loaded into the trucks.I learned that that it's a difficult task for someone who's not into carrying heavy things to be pulling orders. My co-workers are very funny and fun to talk with. The hardest part of the job is loading the heat equipment onto the truck and putting it in order. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people and being in teamwork.
N/A
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), McClellan Ca.October 23, 2012
Pros: overtime was offered all the time
Cons: pay was alright
Great place to work they offered a lot of over time. pay was cool but benefits were better.
Good place to work.
Warehouse Associate (Secured Parts Cage) (Former Employee), McClellan, CA.July 31, 2012
Pros: weekly pay.
Cons: lay offs during slow perions of business
Hard work in warehouse environment, company email, great management team, company news letter and awards, fun and friendly co-workers.
Ok Place to work...
Assistant Project Manager (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 4, 2012
Cons: furlough days, expensive benefits
The benefits are extremely expensive and there are furlough days