Beverage Distributors Employee Reviews in United States

great people in the field
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COMarch 4, 2016
Much fun selling to many different types of accounts. National accounts was the best part, she was a great leader with personality!! It was 100% commission which was fine till the day Seagram brands left for another distributor.
Pros
flexible schedule, promos at night, people
Cons
targets were at times unreasonable
The Distributor of Choice
Human Resources Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 25, 2015
Fast paced, like working with family. Communication across the board could improve. Management could use more training when dealing with sensitive matters.
Selling High End Spirits
Liquor Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 5, 2015
Working with 142 accounts during the week to sell High End Sprits with Brown Forman (Jack Daniel's) and Bacardi USA.
Sold brands to both on and off premise accounts. Did marketing with displays and promotions to sell through the brands. Made it 1.3 million in sales per year.
Company is one of the top 3 Adult Beverage Distributors in Colorado
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COMarch 6, 2015
Opportunity to work with major adult beverage brands. Excellent work/life balance. Opportunity to grow income by individual effort in increasing sales. Great support staff.
Pros
potential to increase income by increasing sales volume
Great Company
warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Clarksburg, WVMay 31, 2014
This is a great company to be apart of. 4 12hr days with Wednesday off very enjoyable and fast paced. Team players on everyone's behalf. So many positive statements can be made.
Pros
getting hired
Decent Company
Accounting Clerk / AR (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COMay 26, 2014
The Company gave me alot of oppertunites to learn and grow with
the company
Cons
lots of work being sent to baltimore
Good while it lasted
Wine and Spirits Distribution Representative (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COJanuary 14, 2014
Gave my blood sweat and tears to this company only to be treated terribly by upper management. I was one of the top producers for nearly 9 years only to be pushed out because they would rather pay a rookie less money to take over the territory that I spent 9 years building.
Hard work in a outside envirorment, demanding , stressful , and lack of leadership makes the job demanding and split decision making atmosphere,
Route Driver/ Warehousemen (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 7, 2014
Driving a tractor trailer in all weather conditions, very physicall and demanding job delivering products to customers all over the city and suburbs. Management is very lacking in communication skills making job stressful , Best part of the job is being outside and controlling your work day.
Pros
average money, outside work, no boss, good benefits, & weekends off.
Cons
physically demanding, irate customers, stress to complete job, no help
The drivers here are top notch
Driver/Laborer (Current Employee) –  Aurora, CONovember 9, 2013
This is one of the finest companys that I have ever worked for the people are great. The environment is friendly, The company is growing all the time.
Pros
steady work good benifits fair pay
Cons
the job is very physically demanding
Strong Financials
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COSeptember 10, 2013
Enjoyable work place, challanging work load. Managed benefits for over 600 employees. Worked with Teanmster and BDC contarcts
Great company, great manager, and wonderful work environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 11, 2013
I love stomping around in the sunny downtown Denver market selling booze! My fellow sales reps and I have professional and respectful relationships. The hardest part of my job is combating all the liquor competition, but I love the social aspect!
Pros
free taxi cab fares, no office
Cons
no office
Fun and Productive Workplace With Great Benefits!
COMPUTER OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CONovember 3, 2012
If you can manage to get a foot in the door, and are willing to work hard, then this is the perfect place to work! Excellent pay, benefits, management and diversity. I was able to leverage a small amount of skill in computer repair along with some knowledge of terminology and programming basics into a rewarding job as a computer operator, moving me from a janitorial position that I held just prior to this, with the same company. The hardest part of the job was getting used to being up all night and trying to get enough sleep during the day (I worked a 10p - 8a shift). The most enjoyable part was the freedom of working solo and being able to accomplish all of my shift's work in an organized and steady fashion, even during our busy holiday periods.
Pros
benefits, pay, management, opportunities
Cons
?
I work nights. Enough said.
Computer Operator (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COSeptember 7, 2012
I work night shift and want to work days. Also, would like to make more money. My health benefits are good. Since I work nights, I'm pretty much left alone, which I like.
Beverage Distributors
Truck Helper (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 4, 2012
Nice place usual warehouse job it was seasonal couldn't stay as long as i would like but still a nice place and nice management
Temporary position
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COApril 3, 2012
Very nice company to work for. My position was always busy and required interaction with clients. Management was always available if needed.

Co-workers worked well together and assisted each other when needed without conflict.
Pros
very busy and poitive work environment
Cons
temporary position
Fast paced high volumn graphic department
Graphic Artists (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 5, 2012
It was a one person operation with a high level of output and demand.
Pros
creative work environment
Cons
high demand, tight deadlines