Beverly Hospital Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work
Emergency Room Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Beverly, MAOctober 25, 2017
I have had a very challenging and very rewarding position in the Beverly Hospital EW for the last 14 years. We are moving to Florida and am seeking similar type of work on a part time basis.
Great Hospital
Radiology File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Beverly, MAOctober 10, 2017
Great hospital, I would highly recommend it. They have gone through a lot of changes, since I was there. It is very modern now and has a pleasant atmosphere, for patients, families and staff.
Pros
Great hospital
Cons
Frequent changes in Management.
Interesting Job
Telecommunications Operator (Former Employee) –  Beverly, MASeptember 26, 2017
When I started this job I was part time weekend nights. It quickly changed to more. Nice policy of extra pay for night work. We advanced from writing things down to doing call sheets and reports on the computer. Excellent Supervisor who ended up leaving near the end. Great group of people and doctors, handle calls for three hospitals, paged doctors and techs and data entry of call sheets. Hardest part was dealing with people trying to get information since with HIPPA rules no information could be given out.
I was a student at the Hospital for a my clinical year
Student Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Respiratory DepartmentSeptember 3, 2017
I had a great experience as a student. The staff was nice and I was allowed to do more than most of my colleagues. Being a hands on learner, having the Respiratory staff being so autonomous helped me learn easyer.
Great benefits
Hospital Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Montebello, CAAugust 14, 2017
Excellent health benefits. They have the best PPO insurance. The hearing aid benefits is the best. No max amount. The pay is good, the case mgmt team is awesome.
Management was my only issue at this hospital
Respiratory Therapist ( RRT) (Current Employee) –  Beverly, MAAugust 14, 2017
in my opinion people got away with far too much and I was just expected to deal with it and not mention it. Otherwise I experienced serious repercussions.
Pros
Balanced work load
Cons
lack of supervison/ management involvement
Beverly Hospital
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Beverly, MAAugust 9, 2017
Busy community hospital with an overall positive work atmosphere. Offers a good range of healthcare services and procedures. As a clinical student I had a great experience and left feeling confident in my abilities.
nice place
OR Secretary/Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Beverly, MAAugust 9, 2017
Really liked working there. Good benefits, pay. Nice people and professional. Moved to NH so had to give notice. Would recommend to others to work there.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Montebello, CAJuly 31, 2017
Great place to work, the environment is peaceful where you can learn and be focus in what you doing, I learn a lot in here, and made good friend there.
Pros
Everything is good.
Maternity
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Montebello, CAJuly 17, 2017
It was a volunteering job. I invested my time in helping patients with their needs. I learned always to be paasionate about your job. The maagement was always well taken care of. The workplace culture is wonderful, everyone is nice. The hardest part of the job is that there is nothing hard about it, it is just basic concepts to follow, The most enjoable part of the job is that it is not pressuring.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Tuberculosis test
Gave me direction
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Beverly, MAJune 6, 2017
Through this experience I was able to find what I was truly passionate about. I was able to observe several doctors in different settings in the hospital and was able to see where I felt like I fit in most. I was able to decide which path I wanted to pursue in the future and because of this experience I was able to chose PT without a doubt.
Pros
Amazing experience, learned a lot about the different fields
A great starting point
Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Montebello, CAMay 8, 2017
It is a small hospital and with that said it was the perfect place for me to begin my first job. The hospital had character and so did its staff. Great place to learn.
Pros
Small hospital
Cons
Old hospital
Good working environment
OB marketing/ Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Montebello, CAApril 25, 2017
Work as part time. Nice staffs willing to teach, work as a group. Sometimes will be very busy when there are full house in L&D, over all is a easy day for us.
racist and clickish facility
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Montebello, CAApril 20, 2017
I would lead the clinical review and management of days of stay for a particular floor. I would initiate discharge planning and then report as needed to my director or physician advisor.
there were so many issues between my director and the A-Team that I never received and actual guidance or support, only heard about his discontent with them.
Pros
close to home
Cons
i am not the correct color to work at Beverly hospital
productive
Daycare Assistant (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsApril 13, 2017
I worked with kids so it was definitely always busy, teaching them and playing with them was the best part. It was only a short time but it was worth it
Pros
working with kids
Cons
nothing
Very short handed every day
House supervisor / Administration Department (Former Employee) –  Montebello, CAApril 12, 2017
Not a good place to work.
The compensation is very low, and the benefits are not good.

No opportunities for growth

Management have a lot to learn.

Do not recommend this place
Pros
Easy to get in
Cons
Not a good place
Fast pace working environment, Educational and Fun
Labor/ Delivery Unit Secretary/ Surgical Tech (Former Employee) –  Montebello, CAApril 11, 2017
Receive report form the shift leaving for the day, admitting patients to the labor/delivery unit. Checking all laboring suites to ensure that they were fully stocked for the day. Rotate to the nursery and post partum units as need.

Cross-trained for Surgical Technician in Labor and Delivery unit.
scrubbed in for all cesarean sections, bilateral tubal ligations, D&C procedures ex....

Hardest part of the day was when we had an emergency cesarean section and having to get all the team in place within the time allotted to obtain a positive outcome.
Pros
Working with great physicians, nurses and other support team members.
Cons
having to go without breaks at time.
Great Hospital
Volunteer- Obstetrics Department (Former Employee) –  Montebello, CAApril 10, 2017
The Obstetrics Department has such a beautiful environment and the nurses have done such a great job. Learned a lot from them and they helped me to realize what I want to become.
Nice place its always busy
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Beverly, MAApril 7, 2017
Working here was okay. it was an internship for me so all my work was for free. and getting there was sometimes tricky because of traffic. all my patients were nice to me!
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
very busy
Fun work Environment
Volunteer Work (Former Employee) –  Montebello, CAJanuary 15, 2017
Enjoyed talking and learning from other nurses. The nurses and doctors are very kind and patients, My favorite part of the hospital was volunteering in OverFlow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beverly Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.