Beverly Hospital Employee Reviews

A typical day on the job
Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  Beverly, MANovember 6, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Moving on because I just received my nursing license. I wish I could have stayed on board as a nurse.
Pros
Did not have to work holiday
Cons
short break
Inpatient pharmacy technician
Inpatient Pharmacy Technician Intern (Former Employee) –  Montebello, CAOctober 23, 2015
I love almost every day I work in here. I love what I do and my passion goes through this job. Co-workers are friendly and easy to get along with
Pros
Free lunches twice every month
Cons
Slow
job
R.N. (Former Employee) –  Beverly, MAOctober 4, 2015
Great place to work. Emergency room excellent and care for patients of every type was very well done. Separate pediatric, psych areas and medical surgical pods.
Pharmacy
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Beverly, MAAugust 23, 2015
I learned a lot at this job, my first in pharmacy. I had the job before leaving tech school. Starting on the day shirt, we took care of the main hospital and two off-site facilities we supplied medications to. I learned to make IVs, chemotherapy, learned about dispensing equipment and hospital operations. My co-workers on the day shift had all been there a long time, sometimes over twenty years, they seemed a bit cynical and jaded. The most enjoyable part of the job was working in the IV room, one on one with the pharmacist or with one other technician. Switching to the evening shift was a good move for me, three technicians so we were always busy and always helping each other complete tasks. Great group to work with.
Pros
Short commute
great place to learn
Respiratory Care Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Montebello, CAAugust 23, 2015
Beverly hospital is great place to learn your critical thinking skills because they rely highly on the knowledge of respiratory therapy. We assess and intervene for patients to prevent them from getting worst or we quickly manage their care as to prevent catastrophic events. Ive learned a lot during my tenure at this hospital. Unfortunately, due to low budget they were forced to make many cuts that affected various departments.
Goal oriented environment
Emergency Medical Technician (Current Employee) –  Montebello, CaliforniaAugust 22, 2015
Goal oriented environment. 12 or more surgeries per day. Great place to learn from doctors and nurses. The best part of my job is interacting with new patients everyday.
Pros
Great people
Not an enjoyable atmosphere at all
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Montebello, CAAugust 19, 2015
I would like to say that I am someone who can be thrown into a new environment and adapt well and thrive, but while working here at Beverly Hospital I find myself not being very challenged, I would say that my overall experience working at Beverly Hospital is very negative.
Fun and great people to work for.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Danvers, MAJuly 8, 2015
Typical day at work when i worked there was a good day to clock in and clock out. The usual nurse phone calls, code tray refills and medication runs to floors to refill pyxis machines. I learned alot of medical information within the drug world like generic names opposed to brand names and sceduled drfugs in their classes. Mathemematics for I.V therapy. My co-workers was the best part of my job. They were all awsome and high spirited people. The hardest part of my job at that time was to cover an overnight shift.
Pros
two breaks
Birth Clerk
Discharge Clerk (Former Employee) –  Montebello, CAMay 31, 2015
I enjoyed this part time job because I got to meet many different people along the way while making the birth certificates. It was rewarding to greet new moms and dads. I learned a lot here in my short time at Beverly Hospital
Great people to work with.
Admitting and unit secretary (Former Employee) –  Beverly, MAMay 13, 2015
I worked in a few different departments during my time at Beverly Hospital. Each job was a learning experience and helped me to further develop my medical knowledge and skills. In every department I worked in my co-workers were a joy to be around.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
working too many weekends and holidays.
work remote
Inpatient/Outpatient/ED Coder- Remote (Current Employee) –  Montebello, CAApril 8, 2015
I like to work at Beverly because they offer remote, they offer great benefits. My co worker are great.The most enjoyable part of my job is im able to work remote.
Pros
work remote
very fun staff but very poor management
Certified Surgical Technician (Current Employee) –  Montebello , C.A.March 31, 2015
very fun environment, staff is very friendly but like all places theirs certain things that could be better. the pay could be a lot better compared to other places.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
understaffed, late breaks
fun
Cook (Current Employee) –  Beverly, MAMarch 23, 2015
daily tasks as a cook. prep the food. make sure things are sanitary. please the customers. be able to multitask. cook food
Wonderful Community Based Hospital
Administrator/Hospital Administration (Former Employee) –  Montebello, CAMarch 18, 2015
Community Focused Organization, involved in a lot of community outreach, sponsored wellness health fairs and community education on common illnesses facing the community as a whole.
Fast paced and challenging environment
Lab Associate (Former Employee) –  Beverly, MAJanuary 31, 2015
A typical day at work in the Beverly hospital lab starts out with either floor draws, opening the outpatient drawing room or entering specimen into the computer using Meditech. I learned how to perfect my drawing skills with respects to overall time and quality. My favorite part of the job would definitely be the feeling of satisfaction with myself after saving a normally difficult patient the grief of multiple sticks.
great team, with good plans for work, benefits and entertining time
Secretary of Guild (Current Employee) –  Montebello, CAJanuary 18, 2015
My goal always to find what is most company request for particular job, be reliable at any time they might need and keep my promises and responsibilities. Continue always improve the quality of work by listening to reminders or suggestions and keep relationship in peace and friendly.With loving kindness to do the job and find in any situation to enjoy the duty and work I'm doing. And be helpful in use my other skills if I feel that there the needs for that.
So, life if beautiful when you love to do work for people when they are communicative and appreciative when you do your work with skills, knowledgeable and use of good experiences in life to bring your job more enjoyable for yourself and for others.
Pros
free launches, classes etc.
Cons
entertinement
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Beverly, MAJanuary 14, 2015
Work for me is enjoyable, meeting people and working towards gaining confidence from a patient so there experience was not traumatic. I have always enjoyed the people I work with.
Cons
leaving friends when i moved to maine.
Very good company with great benefits and great people
Clinical Associate (Current Employee) –  Beverly, MANovember 10, 2014
Very good company, nice people, heavy patients heavy floors, nice managers fast paced sometimes quiet
Pros
great benefits, flexible
Cons
not very diversed culturally
Easy going co-workers
Quality Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Montebello, CASeptember 25, 2014
Every day varies depending on the situation. I've learned a lot here. Co-workers are the hardest working and easy going people ever met.
Cons
half hour lunch
Good and safe hospital
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Montebello, CASeptember 17, 2014
Check in and find out what has been going on during the day and follow up.
Must work in a team.
Very good co-works
See families going thru pain.
Seeing families going home healthy
Pros
meeting good people and helping them out
Cons
low pay