Beverly Hospital

Beverly Hospital Employee Reviews

work remote
Inpatient/Outpatient/ED Coder- Remote (Current Employee), Montebello, CAApril 8, 2015
Pros: work remote
I like to work at Beverly because they offer remote, they offer great benefits. My co worker are great.The most enjoyable part of my job is im able to work remote.
very fun staff but very poor management
Certified Surgical Technician (Current Employee), Montebello , C.A.March 31, 2015
Pros: free coffee
Cons: understaffed, late breaks
very fun environment, staff is very friendly but like all places theirs certain things that could be better. the pay could be a lot better compared to other places.
fun
Cook (Current Employee), Beverly, MAMarch 23, 2015
daily tasks as a cook. prep the food. make sure things are sanitary. please the customers. be able to multitask. cook food
Wonderful Community Based Hospital
Administrator/Hospital Administration (Former Employee), Montebello, CAMarch 18, 2015
Community Focused Organization, involved in a lot of community outreach, sponsored wellness health fairs and community education on common illnesses facing the community as a whole.
Fast paced and challenging environment
Lab Associate (Former Employee), Beverly, MAJanuary 31, 2015
A typical day at work in the Beverly hospital lab starts out with either floor draws, opening the outpatient drawing room or entering specimen into the computer using Meditech. I learned how to perfect my drawing skills with respects to overall time and quality. My favorite part of the job would definitely be the feeling of satisfaction with myself after saving a normally difficult patient the grief of multiple sticks.
great team, with good plans for work, benefits and entertining time
Secretary of Guild (Current Employee), Montebello, CAJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: free launches, classes etc.
Cons: entertinement
My goal always to find what is most company request for particular job, be reliable at any time they might need and keep my promises and responsibilities. Continue always improve the quality of work by listening to reminders or suggestions and keep relationship in peace and friendly.With loving kindness to do the job and find in any situation to enjoy the duty and work I'm doing. And be helpful in use my other skills if I feel that there the needs for that.
So, life if beautiful when you love to do work for people when they are communicative and appreciative when you do your work with skills, knowledgeable and use of good experiences in life to bring your job more enjoyable for yourself and for others.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Beverly, MAJanuary 14, 2015
Cons: leaving friends when i moved to maine.
Work for me is enjoyable, meeting people and working towards gaining confidence from a patient so there experience was not traumatic. I have always enjoyed the people I work with.
Very good company with great benefits and great people
Clinical Associate (Current Employee), Beverly, MANovember 10, 2014
Pros: great benefits, flexible
Cons: not very diversed culturally
Very good company, nice people, heavy patients heavy floors, nice managers fast paced sometimes quiet
Easy going co-workers
Quality Coordinator (Current Employee), Montebello, CASeptember 25, 2014
Cons: half hour lunch
Every day varies depending on the situation. I've learned a lot here. Co-workers are the hardest working and easy going people ever met.
Good and safe hospital
Security Officer (Current Employee), Montebello, CASeptember 17, 2014
Pros: meeting good people and helping them out
Cons: low pay
Check in and find out what has been going on during the day and follow up.
Must work in a team.
Very good co-works
See families going thru pain.
Seeing families going home healthy
great place to learn and advance your critical thinking skills in Respiratory therapist
Respiratory Care Practitioner (Former Employee), Montebello, CASeptember 12, 2014
My experience at Beverly have been amazing. I learned all my critical thinking skills and workload management at this hospital.
Fair but no room for advancement
X-ray Tech (Former Employee), Montebello, CAAugust 6, 2014
The usual activity in radiology department, taking x-rays to patients by order of our subordinates. My co-worker are great even and we work as a team. The hardest part of the job is to accommodate an overflowing patients with very limited techs. But I am happy because I get along with everybody.
It varies based on the store
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Beverly, MAAugust 1, 2014
Pros: supportive pharmacy managers
Cons: lack of oversight in some stores by corporate
Floating was the best decision I ever made at this job. Working with different managers in different locations with different patients really provided a variety of experiences. Overall I am greatful to this company for giving me the tools I needed to get a pharmacy tech job in a hospital and my ceritification because it provides me a way to provide for myself while in school.
Productive, apply and learn new skills
ER Lead Registration Clerk (Former Employee), Montebello, CAJuly 14, 2014
Pros: 8 hr work schedule
Cons: had to be on-call 24/7
typical work day: very busy, greet and assist patient directing them as needed. Register patient for surgery, lab, x-rays, and for admissions. I have learned new computer systems, to direct others on how to register appropriately, was transferred to ER Lead. The hardest part was to be on call 24 hrs. I was given a blackberry where the fellow clerk would call if they needed assistance, guidance, or were calling off. I had to find a replacement for them or cover if necessary. The most enjoyable part of the job was almost everything except being on-call. It was very difficult with 2-3 calls almost every night, trying to function with minimal sleep.
I worked for Beverly Hospital several years ago in a per diem capacityI enjoydd my time there and the staff was very nice to work with & knowledgeable
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee), Beverly, MAJuly 6, 2014
Pros: always wok to be done and a variety of surgeries.
I enjoyed working with the staff. I scrubbed for Dr. Sledge & Dr. Wood at the time of my employment. I did work occasionally with other surgeons.
Good company to establish career and experience
Administrative Clerk/Document Processor (Former Employee), Montebello, CAJune 5, 2014
Pros: annual increase of salary and has good and nice people to work with.
Cons: the position i have has no progress and the hospital is unstable right now.
Beverly has a good people to work with. You'll learn a lot from the people who worked years from the hospital. They have nice, friendly and helpful employees. Becoming part of the family is a fulfillment.
Good Community Hospital
Anesthesia Technician (Former Employee), Beverly, MAMay 20, 2014
Very strong orthopedic surgeons and surgeons overall. Surgery suite and Medical/Surgical floors were efficient and well run. Tight knit family of employees.
Intense work
Clinical/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Beverly, MAMarch 21, 2014
Work is intense but rewarding. Every day is different, good team work, working together
The Beverly Hospital was a very well liked hospital
Surgical Technician/Clinical Associate (Former Employee), Labor and Delivery/Newborn NurseryMarch 15, 2014
Pros: your identification badge was also used as a way of paying for lunch, or you could even purchase things in the gift shop, and it would be taken right out of your check.
Cons: sometimes there weren't enough staff on occassion.
My work day would start of by gathering supplies for each surgery that was going to be performed that day, I would assist the surgeon in the surgery. When the Surgery was done I would clean up and get ready for another one. Working at Beverly Hospital I have learned that there are a lot of compassionate people in that line of work. The hardest part of the job would have to be seeing a sick baby being born, but on the better side of things just seeing a baby born was amazing every single time. Everyone there treated you as if you worked in a team and helped out with what ever needed to be done. The hospital was very caring with personal issues if any and accommodated employees with any situations that may have aroused. The doctors, nurses, housekeeper and even the cooks in the kitchen made you fell like it was a great place to be.
healthcare
registered nurse (Former Employee), Beverly, MAMarch 7, 2014
Emergency medicine is a fast paced environment that requires team work to effectively and efficiently care for a diverse group of patients with various medical issues. The high staff turn over made this more challenging.

1 2 3