BevIntel Employee Reviews

My Typical Day
Inventory Auditor & Team Leader (Current Employee) –  San AntonioFebruary 4, 2014
My typical day starts as I rise at 2am so that I may report to my first account of the day by 4am. My start times vary from 2:30am to 6am. I lead the team in completing the audit for that account and move on to the next account. On any given day I will have anywhere from 1 to 4 audits for the day. I have learned quite a bit about the inventory process for this company since being hired in July 2010. It is a fast paced environment and I enjoy the fact that although I re-visit the same account weekly or bi-weekly, each audit is very different and challenging. Our company is small with 6 employee, a DM, office secretary and the 2 owners. My co-workers are easy going and very easy to get along with. The hardest part of my job is having to rush to get to the next account because we are on a limited time frame. That and outdated equipment which at times causes delays in the audit due to technical issues. Each audit is different and brings its own set of issues from week to week so it can be a bit stressful as we are sometimes pressed for time. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with. These include my co-workers and the various GM's and owners of the businesses we audit. I enjoy the face to face talks with everyone and having fun while we work hard to complete the necessary audit process.
Pros
thoroughly enjoy my job!
Cons
part time only: 30-35 hrs per week
Lots Of Hours
Senior Inventory Auditor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 3, 2014
Dedicate your life and you may recieve a paycheck. Great co workers. Job is mentally and physically hard.