BevyUp is looking for a REALLY SMART full-time Software Developer to join a great team in Seattle to change the way shopping works on the internet. We provide a state-of-the-art collaboration platform for e-commerce websites and their visitors. Our experience requires no downloads and it is fully compatible with any device and browser.
BevyUp is a well-funded, early stage company with an aggressive pipeline of clients.
- You are a rock star developer.
- You have at least 3 years of experience designing and developing software (we're looking for both Senior and Junior talent).
- You know how to use HTML and CSS.
- You have great communication skills and the ability to work in teams.
- You are able to multitask and love to learn about the latest technologies.
- You can independently identify priorities and drive results. See something broken? Fix it. See something not performing as needed? Improve it.
It's even better if you also know about (this is a list of some of the technologies we use):
- Script# (this is a C#- >js compiler)
- Azure and AWS
- ASP.net MVC 4/Node.js
- MongoDB/Hadoop/SQL Server
- Splunk/Team City
You should also know that:
- We work hard and smart. We play hard too.
- We don't have bureaucracy, titles that get in the way or long drawn out meetings that don't achieve anything. We have a common goal and we run fast towards it.
Why work at BevyUp?
- We're going to change the way shopping works on the internet!
- We care about our developers: Alienware desktops, 2 x 22" monitors (perfect gaming machines when we need to unwind).
- We know how to have fun: Xbox room, dart board, ping pong, Nerf guns, etc.
- Cocktail Fridays.
- You will gain the experience of a full year in a big company during the first months working with us.
- You will be surrounded by really smart developers who will push you to the next level.
- We're located on Eastlake with free parking on site.