Beyondsoft Employee Reviews

good culture and fun people to work with
service engineer III (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAOctober 19, 2017
my main office was at Microsoft campus but my Beyondsoft manager was always onsite just incase if we need anything, and always helpful when it comes to equipment's or any other issues we may have.
Great experience, no job security
Associate Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 19, 2017
I worked at BeyondSoft for a year and got laid off because my contract ended with the client I was hired to work with and they didn't line up another contract for me to jump into. I wish they had started looking for more work for me sooner as it's a great work environment and my manager was very flexible, but that's my only complaint.
Pros
Pizza Fridays, fun leadership, young office
Cons
contract-based work provides no job security
Friendly Leadership
Senior SQL Server Developer (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAAugust 24, 2017
I worked for BeyondSoft as a consultant at Microsoft. The company leadership was pleasant to deal with and the work/life balance was great. I would recommend BeyondSoft to other individuals interested in contact positions.
balanced life and work
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAAugust 3, 2017
Beyond soft is a vendor company. The actual working was carried out in Microsoft. The overall working pace is fine. Beyondsoft from time to time will gather all the employees who are physical working in Microsoft and talk with each other which is good for all.
Pros
the working pace is OK
Cons
no traning
agency provided expected support for contract assignment
Software Design Engineer at Microsoft Research (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAJuly 7, 2017
Beyondsoft provided the expected HR infrastructure for being a contractor at Microsoft. One's actual experience with respect to management, workplace culture, etc. is entirely a function of the particular assignment and Beyondsoft as the contractor agency has no involvement. There was an assigned representative from Beyondsoft who could be contacted if there were any issues but I never had any. Once my assignment ended Beyondsoft made a good effort to find me a new contractor job.
Pros
good policy for paid holidays
Great for students or people working a second job.
Test Technician (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAMay 23, 2017
Great for students or people working a second job. Management is not the greatest, can be stressful, lots of things to learn, processes to follow, not very good communication between the managers and employees. Full benefits available. Raises are possible.
Pros
Benifitts, flexible on time and schedule.
Cons
Bad managment, bad communication between managers and employees.
The people working for Beyondsoft are great
Director of Talent Acquisition and Development (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAApril 28, 2017
The people that make up Beyondsoft are great. They provide a lot of room to grow. Local management is good but the highest management does not seem to provide much vision.
Pros
They provide great snacks
Great for young professionals
Associate (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMarch 27, 2017
Beyondsoft is great for young professionals, the company is good about stocking the kitchen with snacks, and the Piraeus group seems to have brought in a breath of fresh air with their open communication and fun company events.

Beyondsoft is lacking in the benefits (ie: pto, insurance premiums, 401k, and office equipment). Your typical consulting/staffing firm.
Pros
small company events, snacks, free parking
Cons
could be considered "clique'ish", Chinese mainly stick with the Chinese associates and the Piraeus team mainly stick to themselves, slight essence of favoritism
Unpredictable, lacks cohesive vision, changing landscape
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bellevue WAMarch 2, 2017
Overall, working internally in the corporate office is tolerable. The political landscape changes month-to-month as the organizational structure changes. Benefits aren't great (aside from the possibility to work from home and free snacks/coffee). Company has an obvious preference to hire Chinese employees in the US, different business divisions seem to be struggling across the country, and management lacks a clear vision about future. Turnover is noticeable, and the general office seems barely content.
Pros
Free snacks and drinks, flexible work schedules, free healthcare
Cons
Poor culture, poor management, and poor direction
Friendly and secure environment
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAFebruary 15, 2017
Normal funny working day that made me learn a lot about QC, management are friendly and always their when you need them, there is no routine when you work with Beyondsoft it is always new day with fun

Want to know more about Beyondsoft?

Ask a question
One of the better IT Consulting companies
Solutions/Delivery Manager / Sr Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAOctober 27, 2016
Been with Beyondsoft for the past 3+ years (contracted to work at a client site), and overall have no complaints. As a rapidly growing company, better perks and incentives to put employees first will come to fruition over time. Culture is improving for sure. The main office now has plenty of social events (food/BBQ and fun) that all employees can attend.
Pros
Internal staff is easy to talk to
Cons
Raises and Bonus
Good Company...
Cloud Services Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAAugust 31, 2016
Good Company...
Good work life balance
Decent pay. job security, good management

easy day to day work and benifits etc.
Excellent work/life balance, way under market salary
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAAugust 21, 2016
Being hourly with the company I'm contracting for being very strict about overtime means there's an excellent work/life balance. You work your 40 hours a week and that's it. Management is very flexible on those hours, too. If I want to leave early one day, I can work extra on other days if I don't want to use PTO.

Which is something you might want to do since you get very little PTO and the wages are significantly under market rate so you'll be trying to squeeze every dollar you can.

Middle management is lenient and pretty hands-off unless you give them a reason not to be. As long as the company you contract for is happy, your supervisors and managers will be happy.
Pros
Work/Life balance
Cons
Low salary
Soul-less, Humorless Corporate Tools.
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAAugust 20, 2016
These people are visionless, soul-less, humorless, despicable corporate tools. Pure swine. The management has no filial attachment to its hapless employees, whatsoever. Managers neither praise team members for a job well-done, nor back them up in times of bizarre client meltdowns. The benefits are truly the worst in the business. Imagine having to accrue both vacation time and sick time from ZERO on day 1. There are so many great Silicon Beach companies clamoring for talent--don't even bother with these fools. I SO wish Indeed would let me name names, because there are a number of degenerate troglodytes at this pitiful company who deserve public shame within our industry.
Pros
The Toyota brands look good on your resume
Cons
Worst benefits ever; no vision--only a staff augmentation firm
Don't work here unless you want to be outsourced
Tools Developer (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDMay 6, 2015
The work environment is laid back and quiet. The team are a great group of people. Middle management does everything they can to support the team. Upper management does everything they can to undermine the team and try to make them look bad to the customer. Their goal is to move all their work over to China and I suspect my entire team to be out of a job within a year.
Pros
Partial Medical Paid, Laid back environment, great people to work with
Cons
Undermining Upper Management, Low Job Security
Just typical office cubicle life
PROJECT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAApril 27, 2015
This is a technical company that works at TMS headquarters, typically depending what department you are in will depend your experience. Some are total chaos and finger pointing while others are on top of things.

Aside from bad management communication. You will learn proper project management if you have good leadership and work on some impressive projects. The struggle is to process things in TMS process which can delays project's timelines dramatically.
Great teammates, Management severely lacking
Test Engineer III/Project (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDMay 5, 2014
Pros-Overall I enjoyed working with Beyondsoft. Compensation was decent for the area. I enjoyed the people I worked with directly. Job was not too high stress or overwhelming.

Cons- On site rep was completely wrong for the job. As the face of the company he was the worst choice. Not sure how he got the job. When it came to hiring new people it was less about qualifications and more about who you knew. which is a good way to struggle to deliver quality work to a client. Budget was handled poorly.
Terrific Company!! Wish they had an east coast office.
Assistant to Printer Engineers @ HP (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJuly 25, 2013
Loved working at Beyondsoft. Good people all. Sincerely enjoyed the day to day work assignments and felt privileged in my duties to to interact with all those talented HP engineers. Would highly recommend working for this Company if ever asked.
Pros
Flexible work hours.....no weekend work.....nice people all around
Cons
It would be better to be an engineer or software tester working at this company
Contract Employee
Software Test Engineer (contract) (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 7, 2013
Great recruiters, good match between skills and assignments.
Pros
Excellent communication with Recruiter, smooth processes, and good assignments
Nice company
Software Development Engineer in Test (Current Employee) –  WAJune 3, 2013
Working in this Corp for more than 2 years and everyone is nice and helpful!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beyondsoft. Our community is ready to answer.