Beyondsoft Employee Reviews

Soul-less, Humorless Corporate Tools.
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAAugust 20, 2016
These people are visionless, soul-less, humorless, despicable corporate tools. Pure swine. The management has no filial attachment to its hapless employees, whatsoever. Managers neither praise team members for a job well-done, nor back them up in times of bizarre client meltdowns. The benefits are truly the worst in the business. Imagine having to accrue both vacation time and sick time from ZERO on day 1. There are so many great Silicon Beach companies clamoring for talent--don't even bother with these fools. I SO wish Indeed would let me name names, because there are a number of degenerate troglodytes at this pitiful company who deserve public shame within our industry.
Pros
The Toyota brands look good on your resume
Cons
Worst benefits ever; no vision--only a staff augmentation firm
Excellent work/life balance, way under market salary
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAAugust 21, 2016
Being hourly with the company I'm contracting for being very strict about overtime means there's an excellent work/life balance. You work your 40 hours a week and that's it. Management is very flexible on those hours, too. If I want to leave early one day, I can work extra on other days if I don't want to use PTO.

Which is something you might want to do since you get very little PTO and the wages are significantly under market rate so you'll be trying to squeeze every dollar you can.

Middle management is lenient and pretty hands-off unless you give them a reason not to be. As long as the company you contract for is happy, your supervisors and managers will be happy.
Pros
Work/Life balance
Cons
Low salary
Good Company...
Cloud Services Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAAugust 31, 2016
Good Company...
Good work life balance
Decent pay. job security, good management

easy day to day work and benifits etc.
Friendly and secure environment
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAFebruary 15, 2017
Normal funny working day that made me learn a lot about QC, management are friendly and always their when you need them, there is no routine when you work with Beyondsoft it is always new day with fun
Don't work here unless you want to be outsourced
Tools Developer (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDMay 6, 2015
The work environment is laid back and quiet. The team are a great group of people. Middle management does everything they can to support the team. Upper management does everything they can to undermine the team and try to make them look bad to the customer. Their goal is to move all their work over to China and I suspect my entire team to be out of a job within a year.
Pros
Partial Medical Paid, Laid back environment, great people to work with
Cons
Undermining Upper Management, Low Job Security
Just typical office cubicle life
PROJECT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAApril 27, 2015
This is a technical company that works at TMS headquarters, typically depending what department you are in will depend your experience. Some are total chaos and finger pointing while others are on top of things.

Aside from bad management communication. You will learn proper project management if you have good leadership and work on some impressive projects. The struggle is to process things in TMS process which can delays project's timelines dramatically.
Great teammates, Management severely lacking
Test Engineer III/Project (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDMay 5, 2014
Pros-Overall I enjoyed working with Beyondsoft. Compensation was decent for the area. I enjoyed the people I worked with directly. Job was not too high stress or overwhelming.

Cons- On site rep was completely wrong for the job. As the face of the company he was the worst choice. Not sure how he got the job. When it came to hiring new people it was less about qualifications and more about who you knew. which is a good way to struggle to deliver quality work to a client. Budget was handled poorly.
Terrific Company!! Wish they had an east coast office.
Assistant to Printer Engineers @ HP (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJuly 25, 2013
Loved working at Beyondsoft. Good people all. Sincerely enjoyed the day to day work assignments and felt privileged in my duties to to interact with all those talented HP engineers. Would highly recommend working for this Company if ever asked.
Pros
Flexible work hours.....no weekend work.....nice people all around
Cons
It would be better to be an engineer or software tester working at this company
Contract Employee
Software Test Engineer (contract) (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 7, 2013
Great recruiters, good match between skills and assignments.
Pros
Excellent communication with Recruiter, smooth processes, and good assignments
Nice company
Software Development Engineer in Test (Current Employee) –  WAJune 3, 2013
Working in this Corp for more than 2 years and everyone is nice and helpful!
QA/Tester
Software Test Engineer III (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDMay 29, 2012
Testing applications and drivers for printers. Used HP quality center primarily.