BFG Employee Reviews

Be who you are and relaxed working environment
Mobile Market Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 27, 2016
BFG allows you the opportunity to be who your are and to work in a fun filled stress free environment. They allow you to dress comfortably and trust you to do your job without having someone over your shoulder every second of the day.
Bfg
Brand Experience Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 24, 2015
Great place to work until we got laid off. Local management was on point. Great overall experience made me a better manager overall.
Pros
Awesome culture
Cons
Getting laid off.
Fun and great money
Field Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 3, 2015
This is the great job for anyone interested in the night life and doesn't have much responsibility like children and so on. But I really liked it made good $ and had a great time doing it.
I had an amazing experience working with BFG and thought the attitude was great when I worked there.
Graphic designer (Former Employee) –  Hilton Head Island, SCMay 6, 2015
The experience I witnessed at BFG was great. Everyone I worked with was driven and knew how to keep the work enviornment pleasing to come into work every day. I would like to go there early and start working on my daily tasks. It was very nice to see people helping out each other with no alternate motive. We all pulled together as a team to try to get projects done, even if they would not reflect upon "our certain brand we were working on." BFG was a real team that made us realize we all mattered there.
Pros
working in my field I love
Friendly Management in a relaxed office atmosphere
Certified Field Agent (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 27, 2015
A typical Day at BFG would be a short visit to the office to review materials, quotas, expected venues, as well as learning production numbers and metrics.

I learned how to provide brand and product information while conducting consumer engagements, as well as developing good-standing between the main company and outside venues.

Management was easy to deal with, and ensured that employees had proper materials.

Employees at the company shared the same work-driven goals, as well as friendly, and provided a good atmosphere to exchange feedback in all aspects.

The most difficult part of the job was dealing with upper-management, as well as over-served patrons at some nightlife establishments.

The most enjoyable part was to be a part of a great team, and to get to enjoy a professional atmosphere, while getting out and talking to people.
Lot of travel
Mobile Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 18, 2014
The job that i had as a Field Guide was a fantastic experience. The company, however, is incompetent. They couldn't even balance the budget for the program every year which lead to a complete lack of job security.
Pros
travel
Cons
no job security
Bfg
Training (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 1, 2014
I enjoyed my time with BFG. the people who made the job the most enjoyable!
Horrendous Upper Management
Planner (Former Employee) –  Plattsburgh, NYAugust 8, 2014
The upper management team is inept! They pick favorites and groom people to reflect their needs. Their work ethic is non existent., What a shame. ..I was embarrassed to be associated with these people;. It is a carnival act. And forget about OSHA compliance...be ready to be poisoned!
Pros
an income
Cons
everything else
Poorly managed company.
Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCJuly 29, 2014
Inexperienced upper management. Micro-manages employees. A great deal of finger pointing among groups. No collaboration.
Creative Environment
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 9, 2014
Company has a very open mind. They embrace creativity and welcome everyone's ideas and thoughts.
Great place for a young person to work
BA (Former Employee) –  Austin, TexasApril 25, 2014
Its hard to advance in the office I word out of. I was number one for about a year in sales and I just keep getting passed over.
Cons
great money
Nightlife job
Brand ambassador (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAApril 17, 2014
Get to work at great bars and night clubs. Meet really great people. Co workers are great all very down to earth kind of people.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
low hours
Decent starter job.
Market Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COApril 13, 2014
Tons of administrative and field work. Management of a very young staff. Upper management can be disconnected and unorganized.
Pros
laid back enviroment.
Cons
very little chance for upward mobility.
Great place to be.
SMALL BUSINESS OWNER (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLApril 3, 2014
Outstanding environment! Great place to grow with wonderful business partners.
Great marketing firm
Field Agent (Former Employee) –  Mercer Island, WAMarch 4, 2014
Worked well with both other employees and managers. Meetings every week were concise and informative.
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 4, 2014
Working with BFG was the best work experience of my life! I miss that job and would still be with them if it wasn't for an unexpected market closure in the Jacksonville market laying off our whole team.
I was there for a little over 2 years. Before joining the team I use to always see the team members out at all the hot spots around town and take advantage of all their awesome freebies and giveaways, then realized I would be a perfect fit for the job myself, so I applied and got hired right away!
The job started out with a nice pay of $14.75hr Plus milage with very flexible hours and short shifts, then after a few raises and a promotion I ended with making $16.25hr.. You had the option to work a second job or go to school if you chose, but the pay was so good you didn't have to work two jobs. There was always something fun and creative going on. We had the best team and managers, which many of us are still in touch. We always had lots of fun promoting and doing the events all around town. I really hope for the possibility of one day the market reopening back in the Jax market and me getting my job as Brand Ambassador back, or finding something else similar to it.
Pros
paid mileage and meetings, were able to be creative and be yourself, was the 1st in the jax team to be promoted !
Cons
lot's of long drives to unfamiliar areas at times, that didn't always seem real safe at late hours of the night
Great people, good fun, awesome events
Field Agent/Eco Tour (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 31, 2014
Nothing bad to say, the $ was right, plus I always enjoyed the people I was around. Have a good attitude, keep your head up, do what's expected of you, take advice from management, let your personality shine, make friends, BFG will take care of you and you will get recognition.
Go out at night and talk to cool people
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 28, 2014
If you like the night life and talking to people this would be the job for you....
Pros
good coupons for tobacco products
Cons
part time job, no health
Bait and switch company.
Field Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 11, 2013
I was offered a regional program and took a pay cut to stay home. Next thing you know, I'm on tour again making less money with way to much red tape. Very confusing company to work for.
Cool Job
Field Agent (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 9, 2013
Going to bars and clubs is a great job. You meet all kinds of people from different walks of life. I learned how to talk your way into a sale. My workers were competitive which gives it a bit of thrill. The hardest part of the job was late nights. The best part of the job was the people I met and the connections I made.
Pros
people
Cons
late nights

2.7