BFG Employee Reviews

A Lot of fun
Lead Representative, Field Marketing (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 4, 2017
I worked here right as I finished college and had a great time. Management was extremely helpful getting the staff situated and making sure everyone was successful and had a good time.
Pros
Lots of fun
Cons
Not much room for advancement
Productive work place
Field Agent (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 18, 2017
It was a fun company to work for before their contract with the client was bought out by MKTG who I presently work for. I was really able to expand my network since I was working in the nightlife industry. Not only that but I was also able to enjoy the areas where I worked since a lot of them are peers and since I have an outgoing personality I was able to approach people very easily. Management was great, you could take as much time off as you wanted for the most part. The only downside was that working with them you didn't get any medical benefits or anything of the sort.
Pros
Networking, working in the nightlife industry, flexible with taking time off.
Cons
Minimal social life since you were working when everyone else was having fun and vice versa
Great place
Vmi operator (Current Employee) –  Woodburn, INMarch 15, 2017
I work swing shift and have to much time off. Its a great place to work and have great benefits... Not looking to leave bfg just looking for more work...
Great pay, easy work.
Field Representative (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 14, 2017
Lots of rules, but easy to follow. Fun, social job in which you get to interact with several people in a relaxed environment.
They closed
Tig Welder (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaOctober 25, 2016
They closed due to lack of business. But it was nice to work on the verity of projects that we accepted and the travel was always good. And it was nice to be allowed to solve problems.
Late night job with good atmoshpere
MARKETING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 14, 2016
Typical day would have been reviewing employees work from the night before, scheduling routes for night of, payroll and reporting. Being my first management job I learned the responsibilities of being accountable not only for myself, but also of the team that worked for me. The management staff there was amazing, we worked together well. The best part of the job was being able to get out in the field with my co-workers and engage customers with them.
Pros
Fun enviroment
Be who you are and relaxed working environment
Mobile Market Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 27, 2016
BFG allows you the opportunity to be who your are and to work in a fun filled stress free environment. They allow you to dress comfortably and trust you to do your job without having someone over your shoulder every second of the day.
Bfg
Brand Experience Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 24, 2015
Great place to work until we got laid off. Local management was on point. Great overall experience made me a better manager overall.
Pros
Awesome culture
Cons
Getting laid off.
Fun and great money
Field Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 3, 2015
This is the great job for anyone interested in the night life and doesn't have much responsibility like children and so on. But I really liked it made good $ and had a great time doing it.
I had an amazing experience working with BFG and thought the attitude was great when I worked there.
Graphic designer (Former Employee) –  Hilton Head Island, SCMay 6, 2015
The experience I witnessed at BFG was great. Everyone I worked with was driven and knew how to keep the work enviornment pleasing to come into work every day. I would like to go there early and start working on my daily tasks. It was very nice to see people helping out each other with no alternate motive. We all pulled together as a team to try to get projects done, even if they would not reflect upon "our certain brand we were working on." BFG was a real team that made us realize we all mattered there.
Pros
working in my field I love

Want to know more about BFG?

Ask a question
Friendly Management in a relaxed office atmosphere
Certified Field Agent (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 27, 2015
A typical Day at BFG would be a short visit to the office to review materials, quotas, expected venues, as well as learning production numbers and metrics.

I learned how to provide brand and product information while conducting consumer engagements, as well as developing good-standing between the main company and outside venues.

Management was easy to deal with, and ensured that employees had proper materials.

Employees at the company shared the same work-driven goals, as well as friendly, and provided a good atmosphere to exchange feedback in all aspects.

The most difficult part of the job was dealing with upper-management, as well as over-served patrons at some nightlife establishments.

The most enjoyable part was to be a part of a great team, and to get to enjoy a professional atmosphere, while getting out and talking to people.
Lot of travel
Mobile Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 18, 2014
The job that i had as a Field Guide was a fantastic experience. The company, however, is incompetent. They couldn't even balance the budget for the program every year which lead to a complete lack of job security.
Pros
Travel
Cons
No job security
Bfg
Training (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 1, 2014
I enjoyed my time with BFG. the people who made the job the most enjoyable!
Horrendous Upper Management
Planner (Former Employee) –  Plattsburgh, NYAugust 8, 2014
The upper management team is inept! They pick favorites and groom people to reflect their needs. Their work ethic is non existent., What a shame. ..I was embarrassed to be associated with these people;. It is a carnival act. And forget about OSHA compliance...be ready to be poisoned!
Pros
An income
Cons
Everything else
Poorly managed company.
Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCJuly 29, 2014
Inexperienced upper management. Micro-manages employees. A great deal of finger pointing among groups. No collaboration.
Creative Environment
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 9, 2014
Company has a very open mind. They embrace creativity and welcome everyone's ideas and thoughts.
Great place for a young person to work
BA (Former Employee) –  Austin, TexasApril 25, 2014
Its hard to advance in the office I word out of. I was number one for about a year in sales and I just keep getting passed over.
Cons
Great money
Nightlife job
Brand ambassador (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAApril 17, 2014
Get to work at great bars and night clubs. Meet really great people. Co workers are great all very down to earth kind of people.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
low hours
Decent starter job.
Market Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COApril 13, 2014
Tons of administrative and field work. Management of a very young staff. Upper management can be disconnected and unorganized.
Pros
Laid back enviroment.
Cons
Very little chance for upward mobility.
Great place to be.
SMALL BUSINESS OWNER (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLApril 3, 2014
Outstanding environment! Great place to grow with wonderful business partners.