BG Multifamily Employee Reviews

Knowlegable Staff
Assistant Property Manager/Property Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 12, 2017
Temporary Assignments for Assistant Manager and Leasing Consultant are not consistent. Job Security is minimal. Travel Time for assignments is flexible.
Pros
Flexible Schedule.
Cons
Short Term Assignments
Learned
Make Ready Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 7, 2017
B.G. staffing is a pretty decent company to work for. they always paid me on time and the work was pretty steady for the most part. i would go back and work for them.

The apartments I was sent to on my assignments were very nice and welcoming. I gained a lot of experience will at this company, due to management I placed in my two weeks and wen to another job. Checks were late last minute notice or you couldn't work.
Pros
i love the properties and the property managers the employees every site i learned so much.
Pros
1hr lunch
Cons
n/a
Things are not always what they seem
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Huntersville, NCDecember 5, 2017
Honestly, I can say nothing bad about BG Multifamily. I have worked for them for a good while and yes they are a great company. I wish they gave PTO. It is what it is.
Pros
Cons
No PTO
Learned so much.
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 7, 2017
Pros
Cons
poor management
Liked job office job
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 6, 2017
Fun job, facing people , great staff, meet alot of people, office job, but is staffing agency only called you when they had something available which was not alot of times
Pros
Fun job
Cons
Staffing agency
Temporary Position
LEASING CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 31, 2017
This was a temporary agency. While I worked there in hopes of finding a permanent position, but that opportunity did not arise. There was not any consistency in the work nor was there any opportunity to move to a full time/permanent position.
Maintenance
Asistente de mantenimiento (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXOctober 31, 2017
En 48 horas te ubican un trabajo
Cheque puntual
Muy amable la supervisora
Great management team.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAOctober 29, 2017
Management was great. They keep you busy. There were always management companies attempting to hire you just because you qualified to work for them. I recommend this company to anyone that needs a temporary job.
Pros
Fast paced and you will keep busy
Cons
Jobs are not permanent
Temporary Position
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Roselle, ILOctober 23, 2017
Worked with BG Staffing while searching for out of state opportunity. Friendly and helpful staff, and well organized. I would recommend BG in the future.
you get a feel for who the better companies are out there
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 16, 2017
I want to personally thank my girl in the Houston office for her understanding of things that happen to a temp that can conflict with the week's schedule. And I would also like to say thank you to the entire team for the on going job you did even when you were hit by the hurricane. You didn't miss a beat and kept Phoenix going too. Much appreciated. Yes I will recommend BG to anyone looking for a dependable staffing agency in Phoenix.
Pros
pretty steady hours
Cons
cant think of any
Company has a bad repartion in the community
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 15, 2017
Consistent work assignments. Most of the work assignments are in poor work conditions. There usually many health concerns. Very poor pay scale for skilled wokers.
Not Available
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 9, 2017
Have to write this because indeed is making me. I'm drinking tea instead of whiskey this morning, so this job isn't that bad. Not that great either. Follow your dreams and stay inspired. This is NOT what you wanted to do as a kid.
Pros
I'm drinking tea instead of whiskey this morning
Cons
I'm dying inside...slowly
Good Place to Start
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL 33607October 6, 2017
BG is a good place to start in the leasing industry. You can work at different locations as a temporary employee in order to get a feel for the industry and to see which property works best for you.
Leasing Agent
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 28, 2017
If you're interested in learning about leasing, BG will send you to some good and bad real estate management companies, but you get the experience. Some of the properties I went to were a lot of fun and learned a lot, but couldn't stay, because of the management weren't hiring.
Pros
Lots of education
Cons
Not permanent even if you're loved there
Exposure to many potential jobs
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 15, 2017
It was nice to work with all the staff , very friendly and helpful, they made my transition very pleasant. The salary was not enough, and i needed to move on. A gas voucher would be nice for getting around to different jobs at apartment complex.
Pros
exposure to many apartment complex
Cons
low pay, and to much commuting, all around town
Hvac Tech Experience
HVAC Technician (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GASeptember 15, 2017
Professional atmosphere. Good Co- workers. Everyone was team oriented and dedicated to completing jobs in a timely manner. I learned a lot about other hvac equipment besides split systems and chillers. It really helped me improve on my skill sets as a tech.
working here is fun
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTSeptember 11, 2017
BG hooks you up with many residencies so you'll always have a job. the hours are flexible. The people who work in maintenance are chill. Music is allowed.
Pros
Sometimes free lunch
Cons
most times no free lunch
Not awful
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 30, 2017
I really like BG as a company. There as been two jobs that were somewhat long term then at the same time in between those jobs it was terrible. No one seamed to know where I was going or who I was working with at that point.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
No communication
decent assignments they sent me on
Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 24, 2017
Pros
good workload
Cons
located in another state
Excellent
Maintenance Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 23, 2017
I worked for Bg for less then a year. I was able to practice all my electrical, plumbing , hvac , carpentry. All at once at different properties , learning different methods and working with different people. This was a college for me , as long as you work hard and be yourself . They take notice , I have yet to work for different BG dispatchers . Although my old one was awesome .
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Just another number

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BG Multifamily. Our community is ready to answer.