BG Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

Love It!!
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 24, 2016
BG Staffing is a very good stepping stone for an individual that is getting his/her foot in the door for leasing. I applied for Administration/ Leasing Agent in Chicago and I have been working like every week after that first week I applied. Every property that I have had the opportunity to work at has been a pleasure. Keep up the great work BG Staff.
good co-workers
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 11, 2016
good envitoment, responsible personel. A really constructive experience to learn about TAA. I develop great skills at this company
Pros
na
Cons
na
Easy to get work and provides transportation
Temp to Hire (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 28, 2016
BG Staffing has endless job opening with transportation to the job sites they provide.The jobs are all warehouse based, so this makes it a lot easier to get employment.
Pros
Provides jobs and makes the co-workers feel at home.
Cons
Some jobs don't have open or permanent positions.
It's been good for working in different apartments companys threw out Charlotte but hasn't help put me no where permently or hired on with the company
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 21, 2016
Cons
no type of benifits
not a stable work environment
Apartment Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 19, 2016
unstable work when you work for them your just a temp there's not many opportunities to become full time at properties and no time to network due to work schedule
great when your available
MAINTENANCE Tech (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAApril 13, 2016
very unprofessional supervisor wouldn't recommend anyone cant believe i worked for them as long as i did they dont keep up with your pay or anything.
Pros
Cons
all
The best!!
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 24, 2016
Best company to work for extremely nice staff always nice and friendly..they have so many assignments and at the best properties😀..
Good Company
Leasing Consultant /Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 16, 2016
Good Company to work for; pay is too low and the number of hours that one has to work in order to be brought out is too many.

The will keep you busy if you are a good worker.

Great Company
dos (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 9, 2016
BG staffing is kind and considerate. They do whatever it takes to get the job done. They are positive and truly love what they do.
great company
Maintenance assistant (Former Employee) –  Bartlett, TNFebruary 24, 2016
great company to start a hvac career. they have a nice friendly staff. managers are ok also.nice place to work. great benefits
Pros
great pay bonuses and hours
Cons
long hot days
It's a temp agency
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 23, 2016
A typical day at work was unpredictable because I was assigned to different sites for leasing.
I learned how to lease/sale, I learned how to use Yardi voyager, entrada, onesite. I gained more computer knowledge and most of all it challenges me to be more attentive to detail.
No complaints about management.
The hardest part about the job is that it's a temp agency so there's no job security or solid income.
I enjoy working with people.
Pros
One hour lunches
Cons
No breaks
non productive, non professional staffing company based in texas
Maintenace Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 12, 2016
they send you to far job sites and don't care how you get there or traffic, they always mess up on your payroll the bankcard they uses always have problems at the ATM or gas pumps. you have to do grounds in rain snow or any kind of dangerous weather. they pretty much don't care about there are employees AT ALL!!!
Pros
A HR LUNCH.. (Not free)
Cons
health care, long distance job site, no mileage fee, bad reps
Leasing Consultant
leasing agent (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 8, 2016
BG is a staffing company. I was tought how to communicate with others and the ins and out on leasing apartment. BG management was very nice. Did not have co workers.
Challenging and Rewarding
Regional Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 17, 2015
In my time with BG Staffing, I was introduced into running an operations team. It was very challenging, but I enjoyed it very much. It gave me the opportunity to further develop managerial, recruiting, and client relation skills.
Friendly work place
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 10, 2015
I would start my day with repairing and installing appliances in vacant apartments. While working in this profession I have learned how to work on a/c units,install ceiling fans, and prepare sheet rock in vacancies.My co-workers were fantastic and taught me basic fundamentals as well as difficult tasks to complete the job.I really enjoyed my time working for the company.
Pros
paid lunch, overtime
Cons
no bonuses
good work place
Property Manager, Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Carol Stream, ILDecember 9, 2015
A typical work day would include, answering phone calls and emails, entering work orders, entering info into Yardi,entering visitors cards daily, community tours,
Great Temp Agency
Leasing/ Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 30, 2015
I loved working for BG Staffing they were awesome with finding jobs and constantly keeping you working. They pay a good salary for their worker as well.
good place to work
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 15, 2015
all work provided was professional, everyone worked as a team and the jobs where to the companies standards. i liked this companies work enviroment and the people in it.
Pros
pay
Cons
no longer working with company.
productive fast paced workplace
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 5, 2015
When I applied with BG Staffing I didn't know anything about leasing but through this company I have learned how to be a leasing consultant. Every night I have to text the recruiter to let her know I'm available and she sends me to hiring job sites the next day if available. The best part is learning new things and growing as a person.
Pros
Being able to explore new properties and learning how they run.
Cons
Some properties refuse to teach you how to lease if you have no eperience.
great place to work
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  downtown ilOctober 30, 2015
Great environment and place to work , great people .. customers were really friendly , learning from my colleges was very intriguing