BG Staffing Employee Reviews

Consistent
Leasing Agent & Asst. Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 27, 2017
Reliable, an amazing property management company founded on integrity, honesty, and transparency from all team members.If you are looking to be part of a fantastic, customer service driven team, this is the place for you!
Great Temp Service
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 25, 2017
I worked for BG Staffing, and they helped me transition into leasing, and provided me with great training, and helped me find a property that was a great fit.
Very slow paced work environment.
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 22, 2017
It was a very slow job. Not really a lot to do in the day if you have finished your work. Position did not have a lot of responsibility. Would get to work and just finsih sales report, then make sales calls all day.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Management is horrible.
Ready for a permanent position!
Leasing Consultant/Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 19, 2017
I have enjoyed working for BG in the past however, they have recently undergone management changes in the Nashville area. The assignments are substandard since this change occurred, ie. Bad locations, and terrible , low-end apartments. Additionally, we are not paid on time and there have been numerous critical communication break downs between BG and the companies they're staffing.
Pros
Lots of assignments
Cons
Bad assigments!
Great company that kept me employed very steadily
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 18, 2017
Lease Administration
Presentations & Tours
Collecting & Posting Rent
Collections & Evictions
Resident Retention & Functions
Monitoring & Scheduling all Maintenance Needs

I love working in Property Management and the daily interactions with potential renters.
Pros
Great team and Management
Cons
Assignments were not permanent placements
Good
Apartment Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 13, 2017
Good place to work. Works schedule. Always polite and happy to reimburse when incidents with scheduling happen. Always had a job ready for me. Just an overall go
OK Place to be temporarily
Groundskeeper (Current Employee) –  Davie, FLMarch 26, 2017
The real problem I had was getting work since the lady does not really get back to you very well. I would message her a few times sometime 10 or more looking for a new job but I guess she was not very good a prioritizing.

The good thing is if you are good enough at a job you will be hired on which is what happened with me.

Thats just my personal experience though.
Great Place to work
Apartment Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 10, 2017
I learn so much working for this company and all the assignments I was sent on were great. I learned how to do many mechanical things as long as help out a lot of people with there homes
Paying on Time and for all hours
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 4, 2017
There was only a problem when it came to paying at times. Thats a big issue with smaller staffing companies. The mistake occured more than once so now it becomes an issue.
Very productive and inspiring
LEASING CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 3, 2017
Throughout the time I have established great relationships working among my fellow associates. Although, there may have been trying times. It was never an issue or problem we could not come together collectively and resolve.
I am Satisfied
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDFebruary 15, 2017
BG Staffing is a great company to work for when you want to be employed as a contractor. They offer great pay and competitive benefits. They employ a friendly working environment.
A great work place
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 9, 2017
(A typical day at work): great alot of hard work and but satisfied customers (what u learned) i learned that making your customers happy bring alot of joy
BG staffing is okay, but not for a carrer
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 1, 2017
The staffing company is okay for day to day work, but is not something you can make a career out of. The hard part of this company is not knowing if you are going on a job and how long is that job going to be.
Pros
Flexiable work schedule
Cons
Didn't always have work to send me out on.
Learning environment
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 21, 2017
Fast paced workplace where interaction with the public sector is a daily routine. Learning opportunities presented every once in a while but due to fast pace, one must be attentive and open to new things that can change on a daily basis.
Productive and Fun environment
Make Ready Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 10, 2017
jobs are wonderful, good management, teach you skills on job, works with you, have very good employees, pay well and have a lot of jobs.
BG Staffing
Receptionist For the Pines of Edgewater (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 2, 2017
BG Staffing is great they find work near your area paid weekly and a company credit card I approve of this establishment. they have alot to offer and would recommend these people for anything.
Keeps you working
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 21, 2016
Amazing Staffing Agency! This company has helped my along the way in my career change. I have been certified all within the company.
BG staffing is great!
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCDecember 20, 2016
I have worked for BG staffing for a while now and I love my job. They are flexible with scheduling and very helpful. The people I report to are very nice. I enjoy my job at BG staffing.
Pros
Convenient with your schedule.
Cons
Minimum pay.
BG Staffing
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 19, 2016
A great company, I enjoyed temping with them. They were flexible with my schedule as well as what area I wanted to stay in. I would definitely recommend people to start here with any property management job you are looking for.
Staffing Agency for Temporary Posirions
Temporary Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 15, 2016
As a Temporary worker I have, BG Staffing has worked hard on my behalf to keep me consistently employed. I have been able to pick up on new and exciting differences in the Multifamily Industry. The hardest part of the job is not knowing if a job is going to end and how long it will take to get a new assignment.
Pros
Oporturnities to learn new information
Cons
lackof healthcare.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BG Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval