BGSU Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Chief Human Resource Officer-Net Impact (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, OHJuly 31, 2015
Worked alongside innovative thinkers. It was an inspiring experience. Co-Workers were very helpful and courteous. The most rewarding times were the experiences shared with colleagues.
Very Impactful
Student Worker (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, OHJanuary 29, 2015
At DME mentoring I worked with at risk juveniles. I enjoyed working with these children and working hard to make a difference in their lives.
Fun and easy place to work
Graduate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, OHJanuary 22, 2015
I was a graduate assistant and was able to broaden my horizons.
Good
Student Tour Guide (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, OHJuly 6, 2013
Good place for students jobs, and there is room for advancement.
Quality graduate education, but lack of advising for those not interested in pursuing academic careers
Hydrological Research Contractor (Current Employee) –  BGSUJune 5, 2013
I had great scientific/research training at BGSU. The faculty are great and well-connected, but many of them push academic careers on their students. I have great critical thinking and investigative techniques, as a result, but very little applied experiences for launching a scientific career outside of a university.
Productive and intuitive experience
Lead Caterer (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green State UniversityMarch 17, 2013
I was assigned into a group of 6 members, where we meet twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays, where we discussed what we wanted the the software to do and how it should be designed and what must be done to improve it. Then certain tasks would be distributed amount the members and we would complete them and added the pieces to the software when we met. Hardest part of this job was getting the whole group together and also agreeing on a set plan that pleased all the members.
enjoyed meeting all the students
intrermin cashier (Former Employee) –  student unionMarch 5, 2012
I enjoyed my time as cashier meeting all the students and getting the chance to cater in the dining hall. Only wish I would have been called back like I was promised on my review

4.3