BH Management Services, LLC Employee Reviews

Was a great place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GANovember 15, 2017
Pay and work hours were great. Understood family life and very dedicated to making sure to include family in company functions. They offer lots of training.
Fast paced work environment
Make Ready Maintenance Tech (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 7, 2017
It was a very fast paced work environment and the challenges that were faced was that the supplies and parts needed to complete a task were never on hand and easily accessible.
a day
ASSISTANT MAINTENANCE (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 26, 2017
do work orders in the morning also help with get the big property jobs completed ,helping the lead with jobs that the manager instructed us to do. also pick up trash
Pros
good company
Cons
low pay
Poorly managed
Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAOctober 25, 2017
BH Management is a poorly managed company that is not invested in its employees. The only investment that they focus on is the profits that they receive from their properties. They have high turnover for good reason, both at corporate and at the properties.
If they would take time to properly train and develop employees maybe they would be more likely to stay.
Pros
Pay well
Cons
company culture, poor management
1500 unit resort community with many moving parts.
Turn Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 10, 2017
A typical day at work included many interruptions, and lack of direction for most employees. However, in my role I spent more time with maintenance which was very beneficial from a well rounded perspective.I very much enjoyed the team I worked with.
A great place to work and a great company to work for
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 26, 2017
A typical day at BH management I come in check out what work orders are in the system to see if any are emergencies so that i can star on them first after that ensure that the club house is clean and ready for the buisness day after that i had a brief meeting with my tech to inform him of what going on the property for the day and week i then split up the work orders and begin working after work orders are completed i then take them out the system and check in with the property manager to see if any additional project have come in.
Management Roulette
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 22, 2017
BH Management is great overall, as long as you end up working for a good manager. This is common for most jobs and seems obvious, but it really makes a huge difference. I have had two stellar managers with BH who were competent, fair, encouraging, and created a positive work environment. I have had one who was everything but. It is difficult to give BH a glowing review when one out of three experiences was one of the worst I have ever had. But the compensation is generous by industry standards, and I've made some good friends at BH.
Pros
Rental discount, various bonuses
Entertaining place to work, never a dull moment.
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCSeptember 13, 2017
This particular community/location(s) was extremely busy. It had a lot of potential to become a great community once all the upgrades and remodeling were finalized. This was my first leasing job. The management team had very high expectation for an ever changing working environment. The hardest part of my job was to go live as soon as I had too. The most enjoyable part of my job was to provide a family with a new place to call HOME!
High turnover high stress unpleasant place to work
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXSeptember 13, 2017
Big company with little oversight of property managers. My manager was taking under the table payments from contractors working on property. Insisted on using these inferior contractors and blamed their shortcomings on paid staff. Possibly better at other properties but company lacks ability to weed out bad apples.
Pros
Pay and benifits good
Cons
Hostile work enviornment
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 26, 2017
I enjoyed working there I was also allowed to live on site at a discounted rate. Great view of the river. The clubhouse was available for events and meetings.
Pros
living on site
Cons
sold property
N/a
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 26, 2017
Working for BH Management is great. The culture, their mission statement is amazing. They also have great benefits for the employees. You will also get a monthly rent discount if you live onsite.
Fun Workplace
LEASING - CONSULTANT / ACCOUNTANT (Former Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILAugust 9, 2017
I learned a lot from this company. Management was very understadable and easy to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job was when I signed leases, because that give me the confidence that I'm doing a good job.
excellent work enviorment
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 31, 2017
typically, I started my day with morning meeting, but grounds pick up was first. I strongly believe the better your property looks the more prospects you may attract. ive learned how to lead at the company and be effective doing so.
Pros
really caring company
Cons
they spoil employees
Profesionales y organizados
Technician Maintenance in Building (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJuly 15, 2017
Se opreocupan por sus trabajadores, sus supervisores ensenan muy bien
Pros
Buen paquetes de benefecios
Cons
No tengo
Watch where you land.
Property Manager- The Park (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 12, 2017
Turnover is constant. This is fee management for anything that stands. . Smart fast moving group that is looking for negatives. Worked for a completely
insane RM that never looked for positives.
Pros
pay
Cons
many
Good
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 11, 2017
Enjoyed working with computer systems. Enjoyed Leasing Apartments. Enjoyed working with people. I learned great customer service skills. I learned computer skills. I learned great networking skills.
It is a family. Best job I ever had.
Make Ready Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 5, 2017
I left due to my own personal reasons. My maintenance supervisor was the best teacher out there. The office manager is a legit saint of a person. If you want to be apart of a family, apply here. You won't regret it.
Pros
Growth and learning opportunities.
treat their employees bad
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 1, 2017
This company is awful when it comes to supporting their managers. Anyone can call and file a HR Clam on you and instead of the company doing an investigation they take the person word and you are doomed from them on .
ok
Asst, Property Manager/Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXMay 10, 2017
good place to work, Some offices have a large turn over and the seems to be promotions done on a "who you know basis". If you decline a promotion its hard to get another offer How ever benefits are fantastic!
Pros
Great Bennefits
Cons
Pay scale could be adjusted
Its alrite
Floating Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 10, 2017
I have no major complaints to say about BH . They make sure things get done . Money isn't a problem when it comes too taking care of the property issues .