BH Management Services, LLC Employee Reviews

High turnover high stress unpleasant place to work
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXSeptember 13, 2017
Big company with little oversight of property managers. My manager was taking under the table payments from contractors working on property. Insisted on using these inferior contractors and blamed their shortcomings on paid staff. Possibly better at other properties but company lacks ability to weed out bad apples.
Pros
Pay and benifits good
Cons
Hostile work enviornment
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 26, 2017
I enjoyed working there I was also allowed to live on site at a discounted rate. Great view of the river. The clubhouse was available for events and meetings.
Pros
living on site
Cons
sold property
N/a
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 26, 2017
Working for BH Management is great. The culture, their mission statement is amazing. They also have great benefits for the employees. You will also get a monthly rent discount if you live onsite.
Fun Workplace
LEASING - CONSULTANT / ACCOUNTANT (Former Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILAugust 9, 2017
I learned a lot from this company. Management was very understadable and easy to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job was when I signed leases, because that give me the confidence that I'm doing a good job.
excellent work enviorment
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 31, 2017
typically, I started my day with morning meeting, but grounds pick up was first. I strongly believe the better your property looks the more prospects you may attract. ive learned how to lead at the company and be effective doing so.
Pros
really caring company
Cons
they spoil employees
Profesionales y organizados
Technician Maintenance in Building (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJuly 15, 2017
Se opreocupan por sus trabajadores, sus supervisores ensenan muy bien
Pros
Buen paquetes de benefecios
Cons
No tengo
Watch where you land.
Property Manager- The Park (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 12, 2017
Turnover is constant. This is fee management for anything that stands. . Smart fast moving group that is looking for negatives. Worked for a completely
insane RM that never looked for positives.
Pros
pay
Cons
many
Good
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 11, 2017
Enjoyed working with computer systems. Enjoyed Leasing Apartments. Enjoyed working with people. I learned great customer service skills. I learned computer skills. I learned great networking skills.
It is a family. Best job I ever had.
Make Ready Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 5, 2017
I left due to my own personal reasons. My maintenance supervisor was the best teacher out there. The office manager is a legit saint of a person. If you want to be apart of a family, apply here. You won't regret it.
Pros
Growth and learning opportunities.
treat their employees bad
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 1, 2017
This company is awful when it comes to supporting their managers. Anyone can call and file a HR Clam on you and instead of the company doing an investigation they take the person word and you are doomed from them on .
ok
Asst, Property Manager/Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXMay 10, 2017
good place to work, Some offices have a large turn over and the seems to be promotions done on a "who you know basis". If you decline a promotion its hard to get another offer How ever benefits are fantastic!
Pros
Great Bennefits
Cons
Pay scale could be adjusted
Its alrite
Floating Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 10, 2017
I have no major complaints to say about BH . They make sure things get done . Money isn't a problem when it comes too taking care of the property issues .
The best job I ever had
Senior Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 8, 2017
Bh took me in with no expierence gave me training and was quick to acknowledge me for job well done. I was able to move up within the company. I started with Bh as a housekeeper. Within a year I had been promoted to a property manager.
They trained me on due dilligence, take overs and promoted me to become a senior property manager which meant I was in training fora regional manager position. The owner is a sweetheart and is very down to earth you would never even know he is the owner.
I have always dreamed of going home to BH......Someday.
Pros
401k, extended training
Great company to work for. Dedicated to great customer service.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXMay 5, 2017
Worked for BH Management Services for 10 years, really enjoyed working for them. The company is dedicated to customer service and professionalism, very team oriented.
Pros
Great company to work for, fun, and team oriented.
Cons
No Cons
Worst company ive ever worked for
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 4, 2017
BH is the worst company I've ever been employed with in my entire career. There is no support, no tools to succeed, little to no structure, very clickish and racist against whites. Building a team is a joke because it's impossible to get rid of the deadbeats so when you finally do hire a good person, they're gone in a month or two. Nobody with any sense stays. If you have to write someone up, they just call HR and yell racist and it's swept under the rug. Nothing is done and the problem still remains, sucking the life out of the good employees.
Pros
Pay is good
Cons
See above
Fair Company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIApril 30, 2017
Does not stand out compared to other management companies. I do not have anything negative to say about the company. Most work policies resemble those of other management companies.
Great Company to Work with
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 24, 2017
I had moved to Colorado Springs, CO and BH Management did not have any properties in that area, or I would not have left them either. They are a great company with great employees!
Pros
Growing
Love BH Management
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXMarch 22, 2017
I worked with a professional team and felt at home. Great team work effort and makes you feel like your home. BH Managment does not have properties in California.
Pros
Very supportive Company
leasing consultant
Leasing (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAMarch 21, 2017
Signing Leases and giving tours of our Apts and townhomes. Keeping files up to date. Responsible of being a key holder of all the buildings. Keeping up to date with the leases.
Excellent company who appreciates their employees
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  College Station, TXMarch 15, 2017
BH Management is an awesome company to work for. The company sets you up for success on your property. They support their employees and are always showing their appreciation to all their employees. I love this company.