BH MANAGEMENT Employee Reviews

Golf Course Reconstruction and operation all aspects of the Golf Course
Golf Course Superintendent (Former Employee), Urbandale IaJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Lived on Site
Cons: They did't want build and maintain Golf Course Properly
Golf Course during season and snow removal during winter. I would mow the greens tees and fairways monday,wednesday ,friday. Tuesday and Thursday Mow rough and change cups and Flags
Always work to be done created a fun fast-paced atmosphere.
Assistant Maint. Supervisor/ Maint. Technician (Former Employee), Henrico, VAJune 4, 2015
There were always a decent amount of work order requests as well as apartments to be made ready. This meant everyday was filled with work. It was enjoyable because of that - very suitable for someone who likes to stay busy. Management notices work ethic and results and that allows for room to advance in the company.
BH is great to work for
Property Manager (Current Employee), Abilene, TXMay 27, 2015
Pros: benefits, work/family life
Cons: growing too fast
I have been with them for almost 2 years and it has been great. I highly recommend them as an employer. They take care of their employees. Great benefits. The owner is amazing.
Productuive work enviroment
Assistant Maintenance (Former Employee), Tyler, TXMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Learned something new each day
Cons: Poor Management
On a typical day I work I balanced through the apartments that were scheduled for move ins that week and completed work orders throughout the day. I enjoyed always staying busy at work.
Will work you until you have no life
Assistant Manager promoted to PM (Current Employee), NCMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Buying lots of properties so room for improvement
Cons: Some RMs will abuse power. Condescending, rude and NO ppl skills
Corporate is very condescending, rude and treats people like they are dumb. I used to love working for this company until new RM in town. RM will mistreat you and make feel you will lose your job in any day. They need to learn to coach and valued current employees.
Excellent company to work for.
Property Manager (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: excellent benefit package
I loved working for BH. My assigned asset was sold and had no property to assign me to. I've been layed off until a Property Managers position is available.
BH core values
Property Manager (Former Employee), LouisianaFebruary 24, 2015
BH core values are impeccable. Training is always available and they have great benefits. At the same time it is very stressful but that also depends on the property and RM that is responsible.
Overall BH is a very good company and they grow everyday.
Great Benefits
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee), Roswell, GAFebruary 15, 2015
Amazing benefits. Great company to learn and grow with. BH Management encourages development and growth in every area of this industry. They continue to grow vastly.
great place to work or live.Good benefits and good management .
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Tyler, TXJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: free apartment
Cons: office staff and maintenance staff did not work as a team.
great place to work or live.Good benefits and good management .
No personal life
Leasing (Former Employee), n/aDecember 23, 2014
unless you live and breath BH you should not work for them. You will not feel included in the BH social life unless that is your only life. But worse then that is the day to day hour to hour pressure and feeling that at any minute your head is on the chopping block. They train and train you but do not take into consideration that your apt complex is good for about .5% of population making it next to impossible to lease an apartment. I have been in property management since 1999 this is the first time I have left a job without even having another one to fall back on. I also was told I would be promotion but then never again was mentioned to me but I have to do the work as the asst.
Fun Work Environment
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee), Irving, TXDecember 22, 2014
My co-workers were fantastic and my regional manager was awesome. Work environment and work culture is great. Loved working for them. Many ways to grow in the company. Left due to re-location.
Busy office duties
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Tyler, TXOctober 2, 2014
Busy office work environment in a two person office. Daily social media to market our property, call back leads, showing units, keeping up with paying bills and more.
Pleasent enviornment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: tax credit community
Cons: meeting new people everyday.
If you were the first one in, making coffee, stock the water , make sure the lobby was clean. Check messages , review appointments then proceed to work you files.
Productive and fun work place
Leasing/Assistant (Current Employee), Dayton TexasSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: worked with people one on one and had to multi task
Cons: not enough hours and pay
Very friendly employees and management team is awesome. Everyone stayed busy and the management was awesome
Fun job with lots of plus sides
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Midland, TXAugust 21, 2014
Pros: not organized and they do not prioritize things that the residents needs
Cons: smoke breaks and commissions
This job is an overall awesome job to have, it has its ups and downs.
The Management team i would say is maybe a 5 out of a 10, the way they handle every day to day business is not a well organized company, and the corporate unit is not willing to help you with the resident complaints they just push it to the back burner and that really bothered me. But i stuck it out for a long time hoping things wold get batter and they never did.
Another day......
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 4, 2014
Pros: close to my sun school and good salary
Cons: no job security and no way to grow in company
Is not a work where I like everyday go and enjoy. Not organization, no cares about employed and is just go to work like by myself and nobody take responsibility. Manager and supervisor not responsible for job.
No way to grow in company and not security, you feel everyday your job is in jeopardy.
Great company
Lead - Apartment Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Atlanta,GAJune 23, 2014
Pros: flexable
Cons: no new openings in baltimore area.
Pleasant place to work. I really learned a lot with the renovation and remodeling projects. The company gave me the chance to work with several different properties to get a taste of the task each tech may face on a daily bases.
Great company to work for
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee), Largo, FLJune 12, 2014
leaving to relocate to hendersonville area, just wish they had properties in that area.
Best company I've worked for in all my years of property management
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GaJune 7, 2014
Pros: bonus structure, benefits, fashionable uniforms
Cons: no specific ones that any other company doesnt have
This has been the best company I've worked for. Onsite and regional managers actually care about their employees. It's a great work family unit where you don't dread going to work. The company is growing tremendously so there is room to move up as long as you are giving 110%.
able to work in a diverse environment
Leasing Consultant/Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Omaha, NEMay 5, 2014
Pros: met so many people
Cons: unable to help everyone
meeting prospective tenants, running back ground checks, learning their housing needs, able to suggest any of our 5 properties, expanding 'families'