BH Management Employee Reviews

loved the job
Property Manager and District Manager (Former Employee) –  Cedar Falls, IAJanuary 1, 2017
same as at five seasons customer service, bank deposits, computer work rentroll 2000 answer phones, compliance questions from other managers, I was attending classes for section 42 tax credit properties.
paperwork and dealing with people
Pros
good company to work for
Cons
travel
Great place to work.
Assistant Manager & Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 29, 2016
Fantastic company, great people, a fun place to work. I learned a lot from my manager and all the people around me. The residents were a delight to serve daily.
Assistant Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LADecember 29, 2016
I have great crew and love my boss.I think the company really cares about there workers.I also love the e weeks of time off in the first year,it works great balancing out your life with work.
Pros
New complex
Leasing Consultant
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXDecember 19, 2016
The most amazing management company I could of ever started with. 3 years and going I love this place. Pay is amazing, benefits are great as well. The management company is willing to listen to its employees.
Good
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Galand TxDecember 17, 2016
I enjoyed working for this company. It was just time for me to seek other employment. If you have any additional questions please contact me via phone.
Greystar
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Lithonia, GAOctober 4, 2016
Good benefits this company did offer a lot. They have many properties in the metropolitan ATL area. Clos to my home which is a plus for me and my family and 2nd job at the time. Anytime I needed something the manager was willing to help.
Pros
Benefits and commissions
Cons
overtime
Excellent work enviroment
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDSeptember 21, 2016
Excellent work enviroment,
Very good company to work for. Take very good care of their employees.
They pay well, good benefits. Can be flexible with your schedule
Great Work Environment
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAAugust 25, 2016
Each day was never the same, and it was wonderful. What I enjoyed the most was working with the people of the community and arranging the community events. My co-workers were amazing, and I learned so much from each of them. I enjoyed that each part of the day was reserved for something and each day was filled with something new. From marketing down to office work and showing the beauty of our properties. The hardest part of the job I would say was the 6th of each month. Having to deliver the notices to the homes that were delinquent and with a property that held 455 units, some months was easier then others. The most enjoyable part was the community events, as well as lease renewals. I enjoyed how each of my managers allowed me to use my creative side to attract current tenants and prospects to choose our property before turning to another.
The worst company to work for
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 16, 2016
Everything seems good on the surface, however you will have to watch upper management. Money is good if you can keep it, they have plenty of programs that are meant to be positive.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, upper management, gossip, they will ignore you unless you're in the click with them, you will get fired fast if they don't like you.
Great Environment
Leasing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 13, 2016
Loved my coworkers
Learned A lot

I started here to get experience in Leasing after studying Real Estate. It is an awesome opportunity
property manager
property manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville TNJuly 8, 2016
Not even there ,6 months . Treating BSD from day one from coworkers noting done about it. Turn over after turn over! Beware! Unorganized!
The owners .need to know how the pt9perty is being handled. Great workers and take pride in your investment but BH runsvus off.!!!!! fyi
Pros
pay
Cons
management and HR
Happy to have a job but want more...
Onsite Leasing Specialist/Marketing Associate (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 15, 2016
Looking for leadership training and experience multi-family then this is a good company.

Great people but it's hard to advance because of the so many talented folks in the company.

Have to network for the new opportunities or find it outside the company.
Pros
A great deal of employee benefits and evaluations
Cons
No support and unorganized
great people to work for
Maintenance Tech for a 600 apartment complex (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 5, 2016
nice people to work for, the maintenance crew was great, unfortunately several of them left within the time that i did.
In general differences with management as accomplishing the maintenance needed for the apartments. Not given enough time to do the maintenance and presentation of the apartments in a reasonable time.
Assistant Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Waukegan,ILMay 4, 2016
Learning and growing with a business that is growing so rapidly. Great work experience on a daily basis. The company has many training resources for the new and old employees.
Horrible company to work for
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAMay 4, 2016
The absolute worst company I ever worked for.Very disorganized and do not want to spend any $ to do repairs for residents.Management is very poor and they hire people within management who have no experience of the field at all and make things a disaster.
Pros
Decent pay scale
Cons
Poor Management, they expect yoi to make them your life over your home life and family
Great place to work at
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 7, 2016
This company provides great training to insures that you have the tools to be successful in your career. I enjoy coming to work knowing that I full support for my coworkers to overcome any challenges I am given.
Pros
Team meetings
Cons
Property is far from home
Changed for worst!All Gables Trash came to Manage BH.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 24, 2016
Corporate is very condescending, rude and treats people like they are dumb. I used to love working for this company until new Mgr & RM . RM will mistreat you and make you feel you can lose your job in any day. They need to learn how to coach employees.
Cons
productive and fun place too work at.
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 14, 2016
management and my co-workers are the best i have ever worked with. Every day is a exiting day, we always make every day special, funny, and fun. we all work hard and together as a team. We work hard every day but we don't mind working has part of work but as co-workers we make the best of it.
Pros
free lunches by our supervisor when she came in too our property.
Cons
N/A, because its a great place too work.
Good Mission & Values
Team Member (Current Employee) –  United StatesMarch 12, 2016
BH has been a good company to work for. The top leaders really believe in the employee first system. This has created a culture of high moral within the company. An area of improvement would be to do a salary comparison with the other large companies so we stop losing good employees because of low pay.
Pros
Great leaders
Cons
Low pay
Great company
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCFebruary 23, 2016
I worked for BH for a few years, great company, good benefits and a nice work/life balance. Pay is a little less than average but bonuses are good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BH Management. Our community is ready to answer.