Bhi

Bhi Employer Reviews

Good job if the people running things didn't bring in people that don't know how to do the job they were hired for.
Scaffold Foreman (Former Employee), Cooper Nuclear StationNovember 18, 2014
Pros: good coworkers for the most part.
Cons: no insurance and we are the lowest paid and hardest working craft.
Building scaffold is a very physical job. Sometimes it takes a good imagination to figure out some of the things we have to build to.
Summary of BHI
Tower Crew Foreman (Former Employee), Carrizo Springs, TXFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: competitive pay
Cons: travel and job security
Fast paced company with competitive pay, excellent for someone who likes to travel not a fit job for someone with a family. Majority of work is contracted through oil and gas company's.
Fast Paced Work Environment & Productive
Insurance Verification Team Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: helping people
Cons: my experience at bhi/lhr were really good, there is honestly no cons that i can think of.
The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to help patients get there prior authorizations so they can do there exams. I worked in a fast pace work environment and i think the hardest part of the job is when you see a patient that is terminally ill but that also goes with the territory and when you are in the medical field its very important to be able to separate yourself from getting too attached especially when you have a patient that becomes deceased.
A learning Enviroment
Laborer/Operaror (Former Employee), Anthony, KSDecember 27, 2013
Pros: friendly enviroment honest people
Cons: not many advancements
They are a company out of Utah basically a family company very nurturing and helpful company. They gave me opportunities to grow advance and learn different skill/ trades.
Good Company, fair pay
Marketing Support Specialist (Current Employee), californiaOctober 18, 2013
Pros: decent pay, low stress if you know what you're doing
Cons: too many underexperienced employees, means more work for those of us of who've been around for a while
Good company, fair pay. Employees try their best. Management is fair.
If your willing to work 70+ hours a week without weeks off, then this is the place for you.
Electrical and Instrumentation Technician (Current Employee), Dickinson, NDApril 6, 2013
Pros: much overtime
Cons: low hourly pay, lack of any management pressence.
It's the most money I've ever made, but that's because it's the most hours I've ever worked, week in and week out. There is opportunity here, just probably not long term. Not that you can't make it work long term, just that those who do, or have, are on their 3rd, 4th, 5th divorce, have drinking problems, and still get paid the same as the guys they're training. You can make great money here.. at a cost.
Fast Paced Environment
HR Analyst (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 11, 2013
Pros: unparralled entry-level experience
Cons: lack of work like balance.
Work in small teams on-boarding employees. Producing offer letters, processing background checks, drug screens, and relocations when applicable.
Company has good goals but bad management.
System Support Specialist (Current Employee), Eden Prairie, MNJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: long lunch breaks, flexible schedule, and doughnuts every friday.
Cons: highly stressful and understaffed. underpaid for the position and no room for advancement.
A typical day at working is taking incoming calls that come into the technical assistance center at the office. I troubleshoot and resolve complex networking issues that customer call in about. I have learned to be calm when customer are unhappy when their equipment does not work, I have learned to speak to people who have no idea what computers are and explain to them how it works in a manner in which they understand,

The management at the company does not take care of their core employees. They push us to the brink of exhaustion everyday and make it as stressful as possible.

The counter to this is the people around me that i work with, The company has a great support team and we all work together to get everything done on a timely manner.

The hardest part of the job is to talk to people who do not understand what computers are or the internet, The other hardest part of the job is explaining to managers and CEO's of companies how and why they are not PCI complaint.

Best part of the job is to hear what people think of my abilities as a technician. I love to have feed back on how i am doing and how i can become a better technician in this field.
gaining administrative experience
part time administrative assistant (Current Employee), wiganJuly 31, 2012
Pros: gaining experience and skills
Cons: unable to provide me with sufficient hours
a great family company to work for, but due to the company size hours and chance of progression are limited.
Lugar tranquilo e um otimo espaço
AUXILIAR DE COMPUTAÇÃO (Former Employee), Belo Horizonte, MGMarch 19, 2014
Pros: horarios e hambiente
Cons: recebia por produção, por ser empresa virtual
trabalhava com meu tio,apenas apoio,então não tinha benefícios,mas foi um grande aprendizado na minha vida.