BHS Employee Reviews

productive and good work place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYNovember 14, 2014
I worked in assembly line packing and stacking pallets also when done building skid I wrapped each skid. I learned how to use the as400 system how to train and run my own assembly line. management was very good and professional. my co-workers were very great people to work with. at the time my hardest part of the job was transportation. I really enjoyed the company because it was a great environment to work in and the people and supervisors was very professional.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
i have none
enjoyable career in retail
Associate (Current Employee) –  cheltenham ukOctober 21, 2014
I am only a xmas temp but since I've started beginning of this month I have loved every miniute of it. Everyday is different, all of the people I work with are just amazing to work with helping me when needed. My day to day work routine is to meet and greet customers which can be abit dull at times standing there for hours BUT you have to keep pro-active and positive greeting the customers. I also take back returns and put them back in the right place whilst also tidying the shop floor and making sure all clothes are in correct size order etc. Bhs is a great place to work I'm am so happy to be there and really enjoy going to work.
Pros
great discount, pay and the colleauges you get to work with
Cons
no cons
Hospital Patient Financial Billing Office
Customer service, Insurance follow-up specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 11, 2014
Responsible for 5 locations in KY and the resolution of all patient accounts over $10,000.00. Resolved most by rebilling third party payers and locating mis-applied payments to incorrect accounts. I was assigned as new hire trainer for medical reimbursement and follow up.
Pros
great location at that time
Cons
change in management
Simple and easy job
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Shreveport, LAMay 30, 2013
A typical day at BHS is quiet until around 5 o'clock when KCS Railroad workers are finished for the day. I have learned to enter information into a database for workers to obtain a check. The management is easy going and very understanding. I have had quite a few co-workers. Our turn out rate is quite high because of a number of reasons. I can actually say there is no hard part of this job. Everything is repetition and becomes something that you could do with your eyes closed.
Pros
understanding management
Cons
pay