BHS Employee Reviews

super school
teacher (Former Employee) –  armoorJanuary 28, 2017
great
the most enjoyable part of the job
school is super
workplace culture
i learned hard work to get success
daily eight hours work
management is super
friendly
no hard
teaching
Pros
free launch
Cons
short break
About my JOB.
Accounts Executive (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, ILMay 7, 2016
Well i joined BHS & CO. in 2013 as a Trainee for more than 1 year. After that they offered me to work with them and it was a good moment for me. And now i am continuing with BHS & Co. as an Accountant.
Volunteering warms your heart
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAApril 11, 2016
Volunteering at the BHS makes you feel good because you are doing something completely unselfish, and the animals are sooo sweet and loving and just melt your heart and they make you want to stay there for forever and do more and more. it is so easy to love a doggie or kitty cat, and thats something they want more than anything. I have 2 doggie woggies and 1 kitty cat and they are all rescues.
Pros
Great place to hang out
Cons
Might hang out too long
Great place to advance, family first
Brookdale Senior Living (Current Employee) –  all over the USJune 14, 2015
a company that truly follows it's mission statement. In my position i travel frequenty which is the hardest part of my job. meeting so many people in the field is the best part. My co-workers are incredibly supportive and helpful. I have the best management in the world.
Pros
the people and culture
Cons
productive and good work place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYNovember 14, 2014
I worked in assembly line packing and stacking pallets also when done building skid I wrapped each skid. I learned how to use the as400 system how to train and run my own assembly line. management was very good and professional. my co-workers were very great people to work with. at the time my hardest part of the job was transportation. I really enjoyed the company because it was a great environment to work in and the people and supervisors was very professional.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
i have none
enjoyable career in retail
Associate (Current Employee) –  cheltenham ukOctober 21, 2014
I am only a xmas temp but since I've started beginning of this month I have loved every miniute of it. Everyday is different, all of the people I work with are just amazing to work with helping me when needed. My day to day work routine is to meet and greet customers which can be abit dull at times standing there for hours BUT you have to keep pro-active and positive greeting the customers. I also take back returns and put them back in the right place whilst also tidying the shop floor and making sure all clothes are in correct size order etc. Bhs is a great place to work I'm am so happy to be there and really enjoy going to work.
Pros
great discount, pay and the colleauges you get to work with
Cons
no cons
Hospital Patient Financial Billing Office
Customer service, Insurance follow-up specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 11, 2014
Responsible for 5 locations in KY and the resolution of all patient accounts over $10,000.00. Resolved most by rebilling third party payers and locating mis-applied payments to incorrect accounts. I was assigned as new hire trainer for medical reimbursement and follow up.
Pros
Great Location at that time
Cons
change in management
Simple and easy job
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Shreveport, LAMay 30, 2013
A typical day at BHS is quiet until around 5 o'clock when KCS Railroad workers are finished for the day. I have learned to enter information into a database for workers to obtain a check. The management is easy going and very understanding. I have had quite a few co-workers. Our turn out rate is quite high because of a number of reasons. I can actually say there is no hard part of this job. Everything is repetition and becomes something that you could do with your eyes closed.
Pros
Understanding management
Cons
pay
Very Hands on Company
Brand product buyer (Former Employee) –  London, OHDecember 12, 2012
Familiarity with brands in vast measures.
Exposure to new and furturistic fashion ideas.
The Knowledgeable experience of retail technical know hows gained whilst meeting with brand designers and creative directors from all works.

Want to know more about BHS?

Ask a question