Biaggi's

Biaggi's Employer Reviews

Great Company
Server (Former Employee), Perrysburg, OHOctober 8, 2014
I really loved my job here. Great customers. Just love the hospitality field it;s where l shine and am able to use my abilities to show true professionalism.
Fun coworkers, great food, happy customers, OK management
Server (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INAugust 8, 2013
Pros: fun coworkers, discount, happy customers, flexible schedule
Cons: not being treated with respect, working for tips, no paycheck
This was my first serving job, and I picked it because it was easy to enter with no experience. Waiting tables was a learning experience. I learned how to describe each item on the menu, I learned how to anticipate customers' questions and needs, and I learned how to prioritize and multi-task. I had a great team environment with my coworkers, because it is common to be busy while your coworkers have a free moment, and vice versa. The customers were almost always satisfied with their service and food, which made it a happy place to work. The only drawback was with management, who would occasionally enforce rules without listening to their employees. They would also occasionally nit-pick in ways that were not polite, without giving the employee a chance to explain him or herself. Favorite perk was the daily 50% discount.
busy but enjoyable workplace
Server (Former Employee), Loveland, COJanuary 13, 2013
Pros: easy money
very easy job, fast paced, nice employees, hardest part of the job was when other servers called in sick so you got way too many tables at one time, management was wonderful, i learned many customer service skills and how to multi-task really well