Bibb County School District

Bibb County School District Employer Reviews

New Experience
Assist students (Former Employee), Macon, GAJanuary 27, 2014
liked learning new things, and meeting the new people at work liked my manager very much.
Substitue Teacher
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Macon, GaJanuary 23, 2014
I maintain the classroom as if I was the normal teacher, I don't deal with other teachers on a regular basis but, the ones I have come across were very nice and helpful. The job can get difficult when you have a disrespectful student and the most enjoyable job is helping kids achieve and learn on a daily base.
A great place to work!
Instructional Technology Specialist (Current Employee), Macon, GAJanuary 18, 2014
The Bibb County School District affords their employees the opportunity to stay connected with their child's education and paid time off during various school holidays and breaks throughout the school year.
Avid Tutor
Tutor/Assistant Teacher (Current Employee), Macon, GAMarch 10, 2013
Pros: volunteering
Cons: exhausting
I love interacting with all the children. I teach them but at the same time I learn a lot from them.
A terrible place to work!
teacher (Former Employee), Macon, GAFebruary 4, 2013
Cons: no time for lunch, 12 hour days, no planning time, no technical support
After 20 years in the Bibb County school system and over 35 years of teaching experience, I had to quit teaching because of the lack of discipline, fights, guns, gang activity, ankle monitors, and total disrepect by the students and administration. I was not allowed to do my job and there was no appreciation or support.
Technology
Technology Specialist (Current Employee), Macon, GANovember 14, 2012
A typical work day involves training teachers on various computer programs and address trouble shooting issues. One thing I have learned from this job is how to be self efficient. The people I work with are very dedicated to the student & their community. The best part of my job is when I see a child engaged and learn through the use of technology. – more... The hardest part of my job is when the technology does not work. – less
Like a beautiful sunrise, Bibb BOE is on the rise!
Substitute Teacher/Co-Teacher (Former Employee), Macon, GAJune 12, 2012
Great district to be in. It's tough right now, but I believe it will be getting better.