BidURenergy, Inc. (BUE)

BidURenergy, Inc. (BUE) Employer Reviews

Great Place to work
Analyst (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYNovember 20, 2012
Pros: atmosphere, flexibility
I love working for BidURenergy. The atmosphere is relaxed but hard work is rewarded heavily. If you work hard and have a high work ethic they will find a way to keep you. They will match a position with your skills and interests to ensure you're happy with your job. They are very family orientated and are always understanding of family situations that – more... may arise. I wouldn't want to work for anyone else. I feel secure in my job, which is a great feeling in the current economy. – less
Great co-workers and innovative company
Client Relations Manager (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYNovember 20, 2012
Pros: great co-workers, advancement opportunities
I started off working for BUE's sister company ECS and after six months, got the opportunity to advance into a position at BUE. Advancement opportunities are always there if you work hard. Hard work is noticed and rewarded.

The office is young and welcoming. There are numerous recreational sports teams within the comany, which is a great way to get – more... involved and meet people.

BUE is continually growing and innovating. Great place to work. – less
productive workplace, great coworkers
Management (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYNovember 20, 2012
Pros: fun work environment, great coworkers
BidURenergy is a great place to gain sales experience and general office experience. Immediate supervisors are great and easy to get along with. The team environment is a welcome breath of fresh air in the competitive world of sales.

About BidURenergy, Inc. (BUE)

BidURenergy, Inc. (BUE) is a leading energy and utility consulting firm offering commercial, industrial, and municipal customers – Read more

BidURenergy, Inc. (BUE) Photos