Big Bend Hospice

Big Bend Hospice Employer Reviews

Overworked
RN Case Manager (Current Employee), Tallahassee, FLJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: pt care is rewarding.
Cons: working at home, pt load/workload
Too much work to finish at home. If you want a life outside of work....this is not the place for you!!!
great place to work
RN Staff Nurse/Charge for Hospice House (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLDecember 9, 2013
Pros: good environment
family type of atmosphere for pts, family and coworkers. Loved working there
Field staff is great but management is horrible
Registered Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLAugust 9, 2013
Pros: autonomy in the field
Cons: terrible management, low pay, lots of uncompensated work time..
Absolutely the worst management I have ever worked with. Reminded me of high school where gossip is fact and the cliques rule the office. The best thing about this job was not having to be in the office very much, I was a field nurse. I loved that part of the job and was very good at it but the office politics and my direct supervisor's rigid management – more... style drove me out. It's a shame that this fine organization has become yet another bunch of bean counters that do not put patients first and run off good employees. – less
special place to work
RN (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLJanuary 27, 2013
I've met a lot of people (patients) of courage as I did my duty as a nurse. Taking care of these patients was not just a professional experience but one of a rare personal experience that is enlightening, and reflective of what is most important in life.
special place to work
RN (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLJanuary 27, 2013
Family atmosphere with employee safety as well as patient care.
LPN Continuous Care and Primary Care Nurse (Former Employee), Tallahassee,FL and Quincy FLOctober 3, 2011
Pros: safety of employee
I value the experience gained by working with great compassionate people I had the privilege of working with from office staff, doctors, nurses and hospices aides to families it was a privilege to serve.