Big Bend Hospice Employee Reviews in United States

Caring and wonderful place to volunteer
Hospice worker (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJanuary 13, 2016
Vigil care and volunteers provide support to patients, including running small errands. Volunteers alleviate patient's families from some responsibilities and provide emotional support. Co-workers were kind and caring people.
awesome place to work
Hospice Aide/ CNA (Former Employee) –  tallahasseeJanuary 24, 2014
if you have a oppourtunity to work here ... jump on board !!! they are awesome ... love love love the environment & management
Pros
everything
Overworked
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJanuary 8, 2014
Too much work to finish at home. If you want a life outside of work....this is not the place for you!!!
Pros
pt care is rewarding.
Cons
working at home, pt load/workload
great place to work
RN Staff Nurse/Charge for Hospice House (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLDecember 9, 2013
family type of atmosphere for pts, family and coworkers. Loved working there
Pros
good environment
Field staff is great but management is horrible
Registered Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLAugust 9, 2013
Absolutely the worst management I have ever worked with. Reminded me of high school where gossip is fact and the cliques rule the office. The best thing about this job was not having to be in the office very much, I was a field nurse. I loved that part of the job and was very good at it but the office politics and my direct supervisor's rigid management style drove me out. It's a shame that this fine organization has become yet another bunch of bean counters that do not put patients first and run off good employees.
Pros
autonomy in the field
Cons
terrible management, low pay, lots of uncompensated work time..
special place to work
RN (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJanuary 27, 2013
I've met a lot of people (patients) of courage as I did my duty as a nurse. Taking care of these patients was not just a professional experience but one of a rare personal experience that is enlightening, and reflective of what is most important in life.
Family atmosphere with employee safety as well as patient care.
LPN Continuous Care and Primary Care Nurse (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee,FL and Quincy FLOctober 3, 2011
I value the experience gained by working with great compassionate people I had the privilege of working with from office staff, doctors, nurses and hospices aides to families it was a privilege to serve.
Pros
safety of employee

Want to know more about Big Bend Hospice?

Ask a question