The qualified candidate will have experience building intuitive web centric user interfaces for complex products. They will understand cross browser compatibility issues and quickly grasp the company vision to translate that into an actionable plan.
- Develop new software taking advantage of design patterns, optimization techniques and with security in mind
- Develop new features and functionality for our Marketing Automation SaaS solution
- Work with product team to design and develop rapid prototypes and mock up UI components either as proof of concept or to assist in requirements definition.
- Experience with Responsive design (mobile UI design a plus)
- Monitor evolving UI trends and technologies and evaluate for possible adoption.
- Optimize client-side code taking into account issues of page weight, complexity, security, network, user perception, and other effects
- Bachelors degree and 5+ years of recent production quality experience
- Thorough knowledge and experience with cross-browser compatibility issues
- Nice to have a working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 (LESS and SASS experience a plus)
- Experience maintaining and designing complex web architectures leveraging object oriented java script.
- An eye for good design, and attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once, managing time efficiently to meet or exceed deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including excellent spoken and written English
- Experience implementing for multiple languages a plus
- Experience in Linux a plus
This is a full-time position and comes with salary, equity, benefits, healthcare, 401K, and PTO. Offsite, temporary and service organizations are not being considered for this position.
Indeed - 14 months ago
We are a recruiting and job search firm, specializing in recruiting and staffing for business and technical positions.