Big Dutchman provides a complete line of poultry and swine production equipment around the world and leads the industry in the design and production of products. Our US headquarters is based in Holland, MI. We are hiring two full time positions in our Customer Service Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily contact with customers, sales, engineering, field service and installers.
- Effectively and promptly communicate with customers regarding customer service issues (i.e. orders, shipping, pricing, availability, delivery, accounting, quality, etc.)
- Follow up on incoming questions/requests from customers using effective communication, problem solving techniques and insure information/documentation is filed accurately for future reference.
- Work with all internal departments to answer customer questions relative to product, policies, and procedures.
- Accurate entry of orders, return goods authorizations, warranty return goods authorizations.
- Prepare quotations upon customer request.
- Investigate order shortages, damages and replacements, and then correspond the findings to appropriate parties to insure resolution.
- Write service reports based on customer/sales/supervisor information .
- Coordinate the developments of proper parts lists with sales and/or engineering.
- Coordinate order changes, cancellations or additions.
- Ensure information is communicated in a timely manner to both external and internal customers.
- Make job site/customer visits when determined necessary by supervisor.
- Maintain precise, organized files.
- Coordinate all aspects of order management for customers.
- Create a positive atmosphere for customers and staff.
- Provide relevant feedback aiming to exceed customer expectations.
- Organize daily work, prioritize work time and effectively manage deadlines.
- Be an excellent teammate and work with limited supervision.
- Act as a backup for the main receptionist as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- 2 year business degree or 3-5 years equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer order processing /customer service experience
- Word processing and spreadsheet software experience.
- General technical aptitude and project management ability
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Multi line phone experience
Big Dutchman offers a competitive compensation package, along with great company Benefits.
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Big Dutchman provides a complete line of poultry and swine production equipment around the world and leads the industry in the design and...