Big League Dreams Employee Reviews in United States

Fun Place to work
Office & Event Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Medford, NJMay 2, 2016
Indoor fitness facility is a very good. Co-workers all work as a team. Small business atmosphere. Unfortunately there is no room for growth.
nice area, great for holding events
Restaurant Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Covina, CAApril 30, 2016
It is a great place for holding events and parties its fun and enjoyable and has good food fun for adults and kids alike. the most enjoyable part of the job was working with the ladies at the bar and hosting private competitions it is also the most hectic time. a typical day of work is busy and when it isnt the managers will find something and anything for you to do.
Great work environment for personal growth.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  West Covina, CA 91792March 14, 2016
Big League is not your typical job. You must learn to deal with intoxicated people on the daily. This job is not difficult at all as long as you follow instructions. Co-workers are the best but there will always be that one sour apple. Personally i've met some amazing people working for this company and started some great friendships working for this company.
Pros
Co-workers are a huge united family
Cons
Drunk regulars who think they own the place
Fun atmosphere to work in and enjoy others company
Director of Food & Beverage (Former Employee) –  Chino Hills, CAJanuary 22, 2016
A typical day at work meant interacting with staff members, giving them their tasks for the day. Then interacting with guests, and ensuring great service from all staff members, cooks and bartenders. Also interacting with other facility managers and communicating with them throughout the shift. I learned a lot of valuable qualities in terms of working with others, and leadership skills that let me grow with them and will give me an advantage anywhere else I go too. The hardest part of the job was getting things approved and getting them done by the upper management level. The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with the regular guests, staff members and building relationships with vendors.
Pros
Great people and open-mindedness for ideas
Cons
Weren't always willing to change and wage compensation
Have a lot of orientatio nwith customers
Gate Attendant/Greeter/Token Booth (Current Employee) –  Chino Hills, CANovember 11, 2015
What customers come in and out of the park. Checking in all ballplayers and parents. Following guide lines provided to me. Al ot of customer service exposure
Decent place to work but not much room for growth.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Mira Loma, CAOctober 22, 2015
A normal day would consist of calling some teams and letting them know what time they play their games, talking to customers about player fees and team fees and keeping track of scores from all the games then entering them into the game schedule. In this job there is a lot of interaction with the customers, sometimes they are happy however most of the time they come to me with problems or complaints and I find ways to accommodate their needs in order to make their experience with our company the best. My relationship with my coworkers is the best thing about the job. We all get along really well and that is what makes the job fun.
Pros
Free player fees for employees, and the staff is awesome
Cons
Limited hours, no room for growth
Cooking, cleaning, typical cooking job
Cook/Cashier (Current Employee) –  West Covina, CAOctober 15, 2015
The management is hard working and understanding for the food and beverage department but the company as whole does not appreciate the employee. Adding more and more duties to the restaurant but only management seeing the rewards in money, while we don't. Also not much room to grow in the company. Very little room to grow if any room at all.
Pros
Good Coworkers, get to play on teams for free, sometimes free meals
Cons
no room for growth, no guarantied hours, not enough pay for the work and money that is brought in
Productive Workplace
Cashier, Cook, Bartender, CurSupervisor (Current Employee) –  League City, TexasMay 21, 2015
I started working here as a cashier and make my way up to becoming a supervisor. I started my shift by opening up the restaurant and handling all of the money.
Good company
Cook (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 2, 2015
It was a great company to work at very friendly laid back environment and the people there make you feel like everyone is family.
Funnest Job I have ever had.
Cashier/Short Order Cook (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 30, 2014
I have been working in customer service for almost my whole employed life. This job was really fun. The co-workers were fun, the management even funner. Even though this job was just part time, i still looked forward to going. Alot of the people that went there for games and tournaments were pretty fun too.
Pros
fun, free batting cage tokens at the end of your shift.
Cons
leaving to move to winnemucca.
Where I leanred everything.
Lead Cashier (Former Employee) –  Perris, CADecember 30, 2014
Working in a restaurant had taught me a lot about patience, and perseverance. Not only on the job, but in my life as well.
Fun Place to work
Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Manteca, CANovember 30, 2014
Fun place to work very easy to get the hang of, but always have to work on the weekends and and mostly a night job. Management does not really care for you either.
Pros
fun, easy, great people
Cons
management sucks, hours
Amazing job that taught me everything
Cook (Former Employee) –  Mira Loma, CANovember 26, 2014
Every day was different, i never knew what i was walking into with this job. I would either be cook or cashier, but every friday i would always stock the back rooms and make sure they were clean.
Pros
great atmosphere
Cons
bad management
Productive and fun workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Cathedral City, CAOctober 23, 2014
Day goes by quick with all the smiles of the coworkers.
I learned how to handle very stressful situations.
Hardest part of the job is trying to have the food out by 10 minutes, due to too many food orders and hungry customers.
Pros
50% off certain food
Cons
no benefits
not a fun place to work
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  West Covina, CAOctober 23, 2014
You deal with rude customers all weekend and constantly doing other co-workers jobs.
Loved my co-workers
Front Office / Pro Shop (Former Employee) –  Mira Loma, CAOctober 8, 2014
This job was okay - I liked my co-workers but did not like the way I was treated. I was able to stay busy, but there were days where working into the early hours of the morning were required,
Busy!
Admissions (Former Employee) –  League City, TxSeptember 23, 2014
Constantly moving and hustling about..Never a dull moment.
Head Cashier
Head Cashier in a busy ballpark (Former Employee) –  Chino Hills CASeptember 17, 2014
As Head Cashier in a busy ballpark, I was a food handler and cashier for hundreds of customers on a daily basis. In addition to training new employees, I took the initiative to maintain a positive work environment, and provide service with a smile.
Customer service love coming to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  West Covina, CAJuly 18, 2014
I Service an average of 200 clients per day. I Attend to the unsatisfied customers and solve their queries and complaints efficiently and Provide customer service tips. Survey clients reactions and behaviors to develop techniques, procedures and methods to improve customer service. Receive payments from customers and apply to appropriate teams and Assist in the scheduling of clients rotating schedules. Notify clients of any last minute changes to their schedules and Assigned in charge with the end of the night accounting of total company profits.
Pros
discount on playing in the facility, get a discount on any food or beverage
Cons
its part time, no insurance such as medical, dental
Productive , fun
Ca (Former Employee) –  Mira, LAJune 30, 2014
This was a learning experience as well as a fun experience. Working for Big Dreams was a sporting facility that I enjoyed because I play sports and I fit right into the overall atmosphere.
Pros
somethin i like to do.
Cons
short hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Big League Dreams. Our community is ready to answer.