Big League Dreams

Big League Dreams Employee Reviews

Good company
Cook (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 2, 2015
It was a great company to work at very friendly laid back environment and the people there make you feel like everyone is family.
Funnest Job I have ever had.
Cashier/Short Order Cook (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 30, 2014
Pros: fun, free batting cage tokens at the end of your shift.
Cons: leaving to move to winnemucca.
I have been working in customer service for almost my whole employed life. This job was really fun. The co-workers were fun, the management even funner. Even though this job was just part time, i still looked forward to going. Alot of the people that went there for games and tournaments were pretty fun too.
Where I leanred everything.
Lead Cashier (Former Employee), Perris, CADecember 30, 2014
Working in a restaurant had taught me a lot about patience, and perseverance. Not only on the job, but in my life as well.
Fun Place to work
Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee), Manteca, CANovember 30, 2014
Pros: fun, easy, great people
Cons: management sucks, hours
Fun place to work very easy to get the hang of, but always have to work on the weekends and and mostly a night job. Management does not really care for you either.
Amazing job that taught me everything
Cook (Former Employee), Mira Loma, CANovember 26, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere
Cons: bad management
Every day was different, i never knew what i was walking into with this job. I would either be cook or cashier, but every friday i would always stock the back rooms and make sure they were clean.
Productive and fun workplace
Cashier (Current Employee), Cathedral City, CAOctober 23, 2014
Pros: 50% off certain food
Cons: no benefits
Day goes by quick with all the smiles of the coworkers.
I learned how to handle very stressful situations.
Hardest part of the job is trying to have the food out by 10 minutes, due to too many food orders and hungry customers.
not a fun place to work
CASHIER (Former Employee), West Covina, CAOctober 23, 2014
You deal with rude customers all weekend and constantly doing other co-workers jobs.
Loved my co-workers
Front Office / Pro Shop (Former Employee), Mira Loma, CAOctober 8, 2014
This job was okay - I liked my co-workers but did not like the way I was treated. I was able to stay busy, but there were days where working into the early hours of the morning were required,
Busy!
Admissions (Former Employee), League City, TxSeptember 23, 2014
Constantly moving and hustling about..Never a dull moment.
Head Cashier
Head Cashier in a busy ballpark (Former Employee), Chino Hills CASeptember 17, 2014
As Head Cashier in a busy ballpark, I was a food handler and cashier for hundreds of customers on a daily basis. In addition to training new employees, I took the initiative to maintain a positive work environment, and provide service with a smile.
Customer service love coming to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), West Covina, CAJuly 18, 2014
Pros: discount on playing in the facility, get a discount on any food or beverage
Cons: its part time, no insurance such as medical, dental
I Service an average of 200 clients per day. I Attend to the unsatisfied customers and solve their queries and complaints efficiently and Provide customer service tips. Survey clients reactions and behaviors to develop techniques, procedures and methods to improve customer service. Receive payments from customers and apply to appropriate teams and Assist in the scheduling of clients rotating schedules. Notify clients of any last minute changes to their schedules and Assigned in charge with the end of the night accounting of total company profits.
Productive , fun
Ca (Former Employee), Mira, LAJune 30, 2014
Pros: somethin i like to do.
Cons: short hours.
This was a learning experience as well as a fun experience. Working for Big Dreams was a sporting facility that I enjoyed because I play sports and I fit right into the overall atmosphere.
Cook
Cook (Current Employee), Mesa, AZJune 16, 2014
I learned how to open and close a kitchen. Coordinated with others on how to run a effective kitchen which would make food in a timely manner. Learned how to work with others and communicate during very busy times.
Good foot-in-the-door job
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee), Manteca, CAMay 9, 2014
Pros: free registrations for sports
Cons: not much advancement, little raises
I would typically clock into work and begin preparing various foods needed for the day while cooking any items rung in. Once prep was complete, I would continue to cook, clean, and interact with customers, and at times cashier all in the same work day.

I learned how to cook, handle money, and handle and solve any customer complaint.

Management was good.

My co-workers were easy to get along with and made the day at work more enjoyable.

The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new skills such as money management, inventory, cooking, and customer service,
Very hard workplace
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), Manteca, CAJanuary 6, 2014
Cons: short breaks, no using phone on breaks, short shifts, small pay checks
A typical day at work varies on what position they have you at that day. Cashiers would take orders from costumers and handle the money. Runners would listen to the orders and go get snacks or soft drinks. The cooks would cook the food orders and make sure everything is prepped for cooking. The management was okay, didn't quite butt heads but at the same time didn't really get along. My co-workers were the only thing keeping me sane at this job. It's really hectic and from the beginning my co-workers were really supportive and had my back. The hardest part of the job was working so hard but barely getting any hours so my pay was really inadequate.
Fun
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Mira Loma, CADecember 31, 2013
This is a fun job if you like sports. You get to meet a lot of great people.
Productive and fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Mansfield, TXNovember 19, 2013
A typical day at work would be very busy and stressful, but also very fun. I learned that it takes teamwork to get things done when you are on a rush. The management was very good and did their job how it needed to be done. My co-workers were all very great. I had absolutely no problem getting along with everyone. The hardest part of the job was when customers were dissatisfied with their meal or service, but the most enjoyable part was seeing all my co-workers and myself get along so well with all the management and the customers.
Productive and relaxed work place
Perris Sports Coordinator/ Manager (Current Employee), Perris, CANovember 13, 2013
Pros: job security
Cons: work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Start time is typically 3pm, when i arrive i check and respond to emails and voicemails. I then make sure all schedules are up to date for each night the park is open. I touch base of any changes or issues that might have been made. Once all this is done the gates to the park open for business at 5pm everyday and at that time i walk the park and interact with the guest making sure everything is running smooth and answer all questions that might come up. At the end of each night i update standings and post it on the website for guest to see. I also write reports summing up the night and any issues that might have occured.
Pretty decent place
Line Cook (Former Employee), West Covina, CASeptember 10, 2013
Stocked up the food for the shift and did small prep.
I learned a few things about short order cooking.
Management was wonderful and very vibrant.
Co-workers were nice people and hard workers
Great place to wor, a fun sports atmosphere and build friendships with regular customers
CASHIER (Current Employee), West Covina, CAMay 6, 2013
A typical day at work is always face paced, and helping customer with their needs and getting orders out on time.

Big League Dreams Salaries