Big Orange Productions Employee Reviews

Great part time work
Promotional Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEFebruary 1, 2017
It is awesome if you just want to work weekends to make extra cash. There is some down time. Depending on the demo, you may not have any guests come to your event.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
No taxes taken out or benefits like health care
Brand Ambassador
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 31, 2017
Great, if demos are in your area.
Hard to get in touch with. Sometimes unresponsive.
Sometimes demo jobs given to certain people, favoritism.
They pay is OK, but it takes over a month to get paid
Pros
Medium pay rate
Cons
Sometimes Booking Agents hard to get ahold of, takes too long to get paid
Fun in store sampliong and promotions
Fusion Marketing, 3159 Royal Dr Alpharetta GA 3022 (Current Employee) –  Pawtucket, RI 02861December 13, 2016
The pay is good. The work is fun. After you sign up Big Orange will email you notifications of open jobs in your area, you sign up and book the jobs you wish to work. Easy breezy.
Big Orange is a fun place to work.
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, INNovember 22, 2016
While working at Big Orange as a brand ambassador, you will be responsible for promoting various products and services. They pay you well for your time, but it isn't a full time job. The people you work with are great. If you enjoy interacting with new people and can get past hearing no, Big Orange would be good for you.
Pros
Decent wages, good people, upbeat environment, flexibility
Cons
Must find promotions in your area unless you are willing to travel
Self paced contract work, you bid on.
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  WVNovember 4, 2016
Very nice company. Strict rules and code of conduct. The pay is top notch. If you don't mind getting paid a full 30 days after completing assignment. Professional staff on call to help. Good place to work.
Pros
Great pay and samples
Cons
Only paid at end of month/ 30 days after working
Great company to work for
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 30, 2016
Great assigning agents. A solid history of long-term satisfied clients and exceptional program execution – being an agent we
specialize in advertising promotions that connect clients brand or ' brands direct to consumers in fresh, engaging ways
No Payments or Delayed. No Communication at all rarely able to speak to someone
BRAND AMBASSADOR (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 16, 2016
I had worked some events for this agency and had not been a good experience to work with at all.. Late payment and recently, no payment receieved for my two jobs worked for them. I will get Legal Assistance to get my money back! People working their are not responsive at all, just ignoring your calls and emails all the time. They are they are the only one staffing agency outside and very dominating! I WEAR WILL NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY ANY MORE. JUST USE YOU TO TRAVEL AROUND PLACES TO DO WORK FOR THEM FOR FREE. NOT CARE AND NOT RESPND TO CALLS AT ALL. VERY WORRISOME IN TERM OF PAYING YOU ON TIME OR EVEN WILL PAY YOU. Such a self-centered and selfish company...
I like being able to choose when I work! Flexible work schedule!
Sales and Event Personnel (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 21, 2016
I get to travel to different stores in my area and surrounding areas as well. I like the flexibiliy of picking my jobs. I wish I could get paid sooner than a month at a time, but other than that I like working for Big Orange.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Payment - Montly!
Big Orange
Marketing and Promotional Model (Former Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIJune 2, 2016
Fun Company to work for, involved and helpful.
Most work occurs on the weekend but you will not always
have work.You can do this around your own sch. It is really only to
paym man extra bill or so.
Love meeting new people
Event Specialists (Current Employee) –  Warwick, RIMarch 3, 2016
Demo's & up sell products . Love meeting people and helping them make the right choice. Wish it was steady work. Outside of hours I love it.
Pros
Love sampling different products
Cons
Not enough hours

Want to know more about Big Orange Productions?

Ask a question
Promo Sales
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  DFWSeptember 20, 2015
The jobs are hard to secure due to timing, probability and chance, but once you get a promo its a cinch! Its fun and the materials come on time. It's very difficult to reach your agents on the phone or communicate with them via text or email. They send the jobs and info to you, but pretty much are on to their next task until your job comes up with details for them to communicate to you.

I'm sure these are snags that can be worked out if you have a lot of available time :-) Keep in mind that I've done few jobs for them.
A typical day is easy. Call to check in. Set up display. Hardest part of the job...none :-D The most enjoyable part of the job? You get to talk to wonderful people.
Pros
Great salaries, promo materials are on time.
Cons
agent communication availability limited if there is a problem
Very fast paced, detailed oriented business
staff (Former Employee) –  Fishkill-Carmel, New YorkSeptember 6, 2015
typical days work consists of paperwork, setting up/tearing down POP's, inventory for certain products; setting up for sampling/demonstrations of products
Big Orange is a fantastic place to work. I have a hectic schedule at some points and they work with me with ease.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pawtucket, RISeptember 3, 2015
I love working for Big Orange. They care about how I feel and are very flexible with their hours. They don't hound you and are never making you feel like you don't belong. It's like family here.
had to provide all my own equipment
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIJune 3, 2015
Set up table and equipment. Purchase product to demonstrate. Prepare and display product. Encourage customers to sample product. Inform customers about preparation and alternate ways to prepare or serve. Encourage customers to purchase product. Keep and clean and neat serving and preparation area. Clean up after completion. Pack up all equipment. Prepare paperwork to input in computer to Big Orange regarding beginning and ending inventory.
Pros
No supervision required. Self Starter
Cons
On feet all day. Customers can be rude.
wonderful job opertunities
Demonstrator (Current Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIMay 22, 2015
I have just begun to work for this company. There is some lack of appropriate commuication between schedualers and staff. The work is interesting and the pay is great.
Pros
excellant pay
Cons
may have to chase down staff with questions.
Versatile indepedent work
Independent Contracted Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Athens, GAApril 5, 2015
A typical day at work for this company is ever changing in some aspects like client representation but the end result is the same: provide professional marketing representation.
I've learned to be more outgoing in this type of work because my goal is to promote product sales.
I sometimes have co-workers in the sense that other representatives work with me as a team to promote a product. It's nice to see how other representatives do the same thing as me but obviously with their own techniques, which I can possibly learn from.
The hardest part of this job is promoting products that consumers are not traditionally interested in.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the independent aspect. I choose what jobs to bid on, which can vary by: date, time, location, product, pay, team or solo gigs, etc.
Pros
Meet new people!
Cons
Trying to promote products that consumers may not be excited about.
I believe this company could be an advantage for many youth.
Brand Ambassardor (Former Employee) –  Victorville, CAMarch 16, 2015
I tried to even promote this company at the college I attended because I believe in the opportunity that it gave me when I applied,
everyone needs a chance.
Pros
Excellent Pay !
Cons
Non Local Promos
great atmosphere
Booking Agent / Administrative support (Former Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIJanuary 5, 2015
• Booking and coordinating event staff
• Scheduling events with retailers
• Recruiting and screening event staff for client projects
• Serving as liaison between clients and contractors
• Account responsible including tracking paperwork and invoicing
Pros
atmosphere was great
Cons
worked 24/7
Promotions are a wonderful way to supplement income!
Promotion/Marketing Brand Manager (Current Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIMay 14, 2014
I have worked for this company for years and plan on continuing!
flexible and fun place to learn about new products
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIFebruary 19, 2014
The hardest part of the job is having people ignore you even though you know they heard you. I admit that I enjoy the remarks people make about the product that gets sampled (some people have posted it on Facebook).
Pros
free samples, great pay
Cons
not too many gigs in my area

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Big Orange Productions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2