Big Orange Productions

Big Orange Productions Employer Reviews

flexible and fun place to learn about new products
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Pawtucket, RIFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: free samples, great pay
Cons: not too many gigs in my area
The hardest part of the job is having people ignore you even though you know they heard you. I admit that I enjoy the remarks people make about the product that gets sampled (some people have posted it on Facebook).
Productive, Fun, Great pay!
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), floridaDecember 5, 2013
Pros: greay pay, pay is on time
I love working for Big Orange because they are always generating work. We get a very good pay and meet a lot of incredible people while doing so. The staff is kind, professional, courteous and reliable for any need that may arise.
overview
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Rhode IslandSeptember 30, 2013
Great flexibility and fun events, NO job security and not stable income
Working with the public is always fun.
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), Wasnington,DC Maryland,Virginia retail locationsJuly 24, 2013
Pros: independent contractor assignments at various locations.
Cons: pay is once a month.
The assignments are at stores and events throughout Wash,,DC Maryland,& Virginia. It is always fun working with the public, giving away samples, information, & products to try. Working with the store personnel has always been easy and they are extremely helpful. The hardest part is the standing but wearing the proper shoes will make the task easier. – more... I reallyenjoy meeting and talking with people so this job is perfect for me. – less
Very fun company to work for
Promotional Model (Current Employee), variesNovember 27, 2012
Jobs vary so it never gets boring. The pay is by hour with very reasonable rates. Its just like working for yourself
They were an excellent demonstration company who paid a giant salary
demonstrator (Former Employee), Westchester County, NYApril 26, 2012
Pros: the pay, good organized company
Cons: sometimes had to work per diem
They were promoting Vasline, which was easy to demonstrate. I was being paid $15 per hour. It was enjoyable to be around people and have something to give them. It was hard to stand on my feet. I learned that all in all, I liked doing demos.

About Big Orange Productions

Big Orange Productions is an event staffing agency specializing in wine tastings, liquor promotions, street teams, in store sampling – Read more