Big Orange Productions Employee Reviews

People Person
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIOctober 31, 2017
A typical day would be going to appointed store setup display for demonstration. Talk with customers to market and sell product.
The atmosphere is pleasant and the customers are a fun part of the job.
The hardest part of the job is standing for long periods and waiting 30 days to get paid.
The best part is the job is simple to do
Pros
easy work
Cons
standing for long periods
Great Part Time Job
Talent (Current Employee) –  Various LocationsOctober 9, 2017
Great company to work for, you can work your own hours, you choose what you apply for and accept. The pay is good keeping in mind you have to claim your taxes.
I have been with them for 4 years now and will continue to work with them for many years ahead
Good for extra cash
Promotional Model/Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 3, 2017
Mostly weekend work, shifts are typically 4-6 hours at a time. At times was a very fun job but since they have revamped their talent portal its extremely difficult to find a job in my area. A lot of times they forget to include your debit card in your kit that is mailed to your home and they tell you you'll be reimbursed but that takes a whole month and is tacked onto your paycheck.
Pros
Extra cash
Cons
Takes a month to get paid.
Pros and cons as with every job
Instore Demonstrator & Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Pawtucket, RISeptember 28, 2017
A little confusing as I had five different supervisors, handling different accounts. I enjoyed my job because I wasn't micromanaged, but sometimes had trouble getting a response from management.
Pros
Free samples
Cons
Difficult communication
Flexible hours
Stuck for Staff - 1MM - OnTheRocks (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 24, 2017
If you are able to be engaging and knowledgeable about the promotion you are on than you will have a great time and make pretty good money. Everyone is always upbeat and happy. Great place to work.
extra money
Brand Ambassador- Weekends (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DESeptember 17, 2017
The job is okay but you have to stand on your feet while you work because you are sampling. If you are okay with that, then the job would be great. No boss micromanaging you good way to earn extra money
Pros
extra money
Cons
management does not answer the phone much
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Pawtucket, RISeptember 13, 2017
Great place to work with flexibility. Great company. I am always well informed with this company. The website is easy to use. All of my future, current, and past events are always at my fingertips.
Great Gig if you are looking for extra money
Food Demonstrator (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 26, 2017
I like working Demo gigs with Big Orange Productions because they are easy and great for picking up extra money on the weekends. This is gig work. This is for extra money. There are no guaranteed hours. It is easy to set up and execute the Demos at Target. If you need more stable work this is not the company.
The management is nice. The shifts are short. You submit a report at the end of your shift. Purchases can be made on a debit card or QMOS is used. Target Demos are low stress and enjoyable.
Pros
Easy, Simple directions, Nice Managers
Cons
sporadic work
Great if you only need part time or an extra job on weekends
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 3, 2017
Hours are only available on weekends but the pay is great. As long as you do exactly what is required for the job,getting the job done and payment approved is very easy.
Cons
You have to wait 30 days after a job to get paid
Perfect opportunity for supplemental income
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  all over CTAugust 2, 2017
Big Orange is a great place to work if you are self motivated and driven. You are able to bid on jobs you prefer to work and are selected on a first come first serve basis.
great part time job
Event specialist (Current Employee) –  All over U,S,July 28, 2017
Sales sales sales! If you're a salesperson, you will do great! Bid on jobs through their portal. A little training, printing and go sale and make the money!
Fun working
Talent Agent (Current Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIJuly 11, 2017
I love working for this company. They are great people to work for.
Looking for a great job. It's here.
The places are friendly.
You pick where you want to work.
fun fun fun
B A (Current Employee) –  WyomingJune 27, 2017
big orange is a great company to work for. you must wait an initial 30 days before payment but if you can get through that and keep a steady workflow you will be satisfied
Great company
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Washington City, DCJune 7, 2017
I have worked with Big Orange Productions for 5-6 years and it has been a great experience. I have never had a problem with the company. I highly recommend.
Great place to be independent
Promotional Model (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 26, 2017
I really like the interactions I've had with so many different people I've met while working for this company. Fun indoor/outdoor work environment. Great pay rate.
Pros
Seeing new places, Independent work
Cons
Bidding for jobs
One of the first marketing companies I worked with.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NYMarch 28, 2017
I have worked many programs with Big Orange and they have been around for awhile. Awhile ago, there was a steady program I worked on through them. The staff has always been nice and they do pay you what you worked for.
Great part time work
Promotional Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEFebruary 1, 2017
It is awesome if you just want to work weekends to make extra cash. There is some down time. Depending on the demo, you may not have any guests come to your event.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
No taxes taken out or benefits like health care
Productive and fun workplace
Promotional Marketing Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIJanuary 31, 2017
Awesome place to work. Fulfills my passion for marketing and advertising. Self employed start up, but worth the hourly compensation.
Brand Ambassador
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 31, 2017
Great, if demos are in your area.
Hard to get in touch with. Sometimes unresponsive.
Sometimes demo jobs given to certain people, favoritism.
They pay is OK, but it takes over a month to get paid
Pros
Medium pay rate
Cons
Sometimes Booking Agents hard to get ahold of, takes too long to get paid
Fun in store sampliong and promotions
Fusion Marketing, 3159 Royal Dr Alpharetta GA 3022 (Current Employee) –  Pawtucket, RI 02861December 13, 2016
The pay is good. The work is fun. After you sign up Big Orange will email you notifications of open jobs in your area, you sign up and book the jobs you wish to work. Easy breezy.