Big Picture Group is an award winning, fully integrated advertising agency creating cohesive campaigns through digital, print and broadcast, from concept all the way through to the finished product. We are currently looking for a Senior Producer for bpg Interactive. The primary responsibility for this position is management of the creative process on projects from concept to completion on digital/Interactive projects. The Senior Producer will be responsible for their own accounts working closely with clients and internal team to see that all projects are managed efficiently, effectively, and in budget while maintaining excellent client relationships.
The Senior Producer must have a proven track record of detailed project management and client service in the entertainment space, including rich banner campaigns, websites, social and mobile apps. They must be flexible under tight timelines and should be as comfortable having technical discussions with clients and vendors as with internal creative teams. Sharp attention to detail and a positive, proactive, and unflappable approach is necessary. This person needs to have excellent written and verbal communications skills, be able to juggle multiple projects at once, be quick on their intellectual feet, and be solutions oriented.
Candidates should have:
- 5+ years experience as an interactive producer / project manager required. This position requires someone with a great deal of experience and ability to run projects without a lot of oversight.
- Ability to dissect a media plan/spec sheet for an online ad campaign.
- Extensive experience developing and enforcing project benchmarks and schedules, scopes of work and budgets.
- Familiarity with and ability to discuss, interactive technologies, including HTML, Flash, etc.
- Experience working with creative and technology teams.
- Keen understanding of and relationships with rich media vendors (Eyewonder, Pointroll, DoubleClick, etc…)
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency with GoPlan, Basecamp, Microsoft Project, or other project management and bug-tracking software is a plus.
- Proficiency with major Office apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
bpg is Promax BDA’s Agency of the Year (2011 and 2012) and our focus is on offering the best creative concepts possible for our clients as we strive to continually be a great place to work! We offer a competitive salary and a great benefit package including paid medical, dental and vision, paid time off, daily lunch provided, cool travel benefits and more.
bpg Interactive is the award-winning division of bpg that specializes in concepting and producing unique and effective digital creative campaigns. For more, visit bpgadvertising.com to see our work.
bpg is an equal opportunity employer.
Send resumes and salary history to be fully considered for the position.
No phone calls please. Position based in Los Angeles