BigCommerce Employee Review

One of the best decisions of my life!
Small Enough Company, Rather Not Say :) (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 29, 2012
To say I love BigCommerce and the team here is an understatement. I have worked at BigCommerce for sometime. Its been gravy and fun for me. Has there been issues? Sure! Have they been resolved? Yes! Will there be more? Probably! No place is perfect. However, BigCommerce has a wonderful senior and executive management team that continuously strive to make this a GREAT place to work. I give them an A++++. They consistently go above and beyond (at surprising lengths!). However, it just reiterates their goal to be fair and give people opportunity to grow.

Here is what I say to any review, less than a 4. bah humbug :

Good luck finding this environment and level of talent anywhere else! Sit, listen and learn. But, if you don't love it. The person reading this review will. :)
Pros
free lunchs, great managment, great healthcare, beer on fridays, stocked fridge, productive - encouraging company meetings, growth opportunities, great product, great clients
Cons
working with people who can not see the awesomeness can be a bummer, luckily its few and far between!

Other BigCommerce Employee Reviews

Your work is not appreciated
Sr. Software Engineer full-stack (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 13, 2018
Things changed a lot in past year. Management changed and new non-experienced was promoted to manager. Politics are more important than hard working in SF office. Talent people left.
Pros
Free lunch, location
Cons
Poor management, losing direction.
Amazing place to work!
Enterprise Client Success Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 22, 2017
I worked at BC for a little over two years and I couldn't speak more highly of the company. The people were lovely. They became my family! They genuinely care about their employees and they provide excellent benefits. Quite possibly the best place I've ever worked. Still miss it!
Pros
People, Culture, Free Food, Benefits, Time Off
Cons
Lack of career advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BigCommerce. Our community is ready to answer.

BigCommerce Reviews by Location