Under direction of the Training Manager, the Training and Support Specialist will serve as the first and main point of contact for Yardi system users. This position will provide quality support for employees, assist in identifying training needs, and collaborate with the Training Manager to implement new Yardi services.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
Continuous Information System Support
- Serve as the first and main contact for Yardi system users. Provide daily support to end users through troubleshooting, coaching, and consulting.
- Research issues/problems that come up and work with the Training Manager to arrive at a solution.
- Support the planning and facilitation of training sessions.
- Recognize both topic- and user-specific training needs, and communicate those needs to the Training Manager.
- Work with Yardi Client Central to ensure our requests are being handled timely. Test programming changes as necessary.
System Month End and Related Accounting Services
- Review dashboards for any alerts, move-ins, move-outs, on notice, deposit accounting, renewals, and work requests to make sure all information is getting posted accurately and on a timely basis.
- Help site managers with month end reports and answer any questions they have on reading, running, and submitting reports.
- Assist Accounting Department employees with the Accounts Receivable tie out to aging, prepaid rent to aging, and security deposit activity.
- Assist the Training Manager with the implementation of new sites in Yardi. Perform data setup and testing to ensure an accurate transition to Yardi.
- Assist the Training Manager with providing support to users who have just gone live. Answer their questions and/or seek advice from the Training Manager when necessary.
- Assist in the implementation of new modules and/or system capabilities not being utilized.
Perform other duties and projects as assigned by the Training Manager.
- Ability to interact effectively with both experienced and inexperienced users.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships, respect, and trust with customers and co-workers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter who is highly organized and detail oriented.
Previous experience in Residential Property Management required. Working knowledge of Yardi Voyager preferred.
Indeed - 23 months ago