Bike Bandit, LLC is hiring a full-time, paid-search specialist. This position will manage the day-to-day advertising responsibilities of Google Adwords and Bing Ads. The ad-search specialist will work closely with the online-acquisition manager on strategies to efficiently grow sales.
About us: Founded in 1999 with a love for all things power sports, BikeBandit.com has grown to become the web's largest retailer of power sports parts, accessories, and apparel selling over 8M products to customers just like you. We are positioned for growth and we attribute our success to our family of knowledgeable employees. Each team member is recognized and rewarded for their ambition, innovation and hard work. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, a retirement plan, and paid time off. We welcome all those who want to work hard, thrive in a fast-paced and diverse work environment and aren't afraid of having a little fun while they grow their career!
- Run Google and Bing paid search marketing campaigns.
- Manage paid-search budget to weekly and monthly targets.
- Report performance on key metrics including CPA, GMROI, CR, CPC, etc.
- Build out keywords for new products/machines, etc.
- Continually A/B test ad creative and landing pages.
- Align paid-search program with other marketing efforts and promotions.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum of 1-year experience using Google Adwords.
- Experience using Bing Ads.
- Comfortable manipulating large chunks of data in Excel.
- 4-year degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, or related.
- Analytical and quantitative skills with high attention to detail.
- Strong copy-writing skills.
Ideal candidate would have the following:
- Experience managing a large, marketing budget.
- Google Adwords Certification.
- Experience using DoubleClick.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Photoshop and HTML experience.
- Knowledge of best SEO practices.
- Experience using product feeds.
- Experience riding/working on motorcycles.
Compensation is competitive and will be based on experience. Health insurance and other benefits are available after 3 months of employment. Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter with salary requirements.