BikeBandit.com Employee Reviews

Relaxed laid back environment
Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 22, 2014
With A very laid back almost beach-bumesque ambiance BB has been one the most pleasant experience I have had working. the people are extremely friendly and with a few exceptions very professional. The only problem i had working at Bikebandit was that the employee compensations and benefits are way below market and employee recognition usually went unrecognized which was my reason for leaving and searching for greener pastures. aside from that BB was an altogether pleasant work experience.
Pros
Relaxed laid back environment
Cons
Employee compensations
Was grateful for the experience
Human Resources/Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 15, 2012
I worked at BikeBandit in 2005. I had the opportunity to work in the Accounting/HR capacity and enjoyed my time there. I made great friends, and they were good at listening to employees' ideas on competitive compensation to be able to attract the right talent.
Pros
breakroom
Cons
location of office
Good.
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Otay Mesa, CADecember 4, 2014
Bikebandit.com employees in the customer service department are hired as seasonal workers, when the slow season comes people are discharged and called back when the busy season starts.
Pros
Good and exciting company.
Cons
Overwhelming at times.
fun place to work
Lead OCR Rep (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 14, 2015
This is a great place to work. I enjoy my job here and the people. The management team is awesome. It is a short commute for me which is a huge plus. Everyone who works here are easy to get along with. Easy laid back company.
Fast-paced workplace, Teamwork enviorment
Warehouse Operator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 17, 2012
Fast Morning, Slow Midday And Fast End Of Day Closeouts, Great Co-workers.
Pros
free lunches once a month
Cons
limited advances in the workplace, poor manangement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BikeBandit.com. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2