Billings Clinic Employee Reviews

Great Work Environment
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Express CareDecember 6, 2016
Billings Clinic is a great, friendly atmosphere. They offer good benefits, flexible hours, and long breaks. I love working with patients and Billings Clinic is a great place to learn new things.
Great Place to Work
Technical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Billings, MTJuly 6, 2016
I especially enjoy the culture at Billings Clinic. Personal Service Excellence is something the organization strives for. Co-workers and the fast pace are wonderful. I really have no opportunity for advancement at this point. I wish it wasn't the case.
Pros
Excellent teamwork
Cons
None to speak of
Nursing home
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTJune 5, 2016
I usually worked the evening shifts and was difficult to get into a rhythm even though I had years of experience of being a CNA before. I beleive that it was mostly due to the fact that management changed every few months and they all had a different idea how their side of the nursing home should work and it was difficult to adjust. However, I absolutely loved the experience I gaiend from there as welll as the patients. I grew very fond of them and I believe that if I didn't get an opportunity to become a medical assistant, I would still work there.
Pros
Patients and their families
Cons
management
Good place to work for RN
RN (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTMay 21, 2016
I was an RN at Billings Clinic... I can't say enough good things about my coworkers and management. The pay is pretty good. RNs are part of a union so I'm not sure about other disciplines.
workplace
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTMay 5, 2016
The actual job was enjoyable as well as my co workers. The management in all departments need work. The environment was interesting to be in, such as getting to watch surgeries and learning the medical field
Pros
Insurance
Cons
bad management
Great opportunity to help people in need
Mental Health Worker (Current Employee) –  Billings, MTMarch 3, 2016
Everyday is a great day at the Clinic. In the morning we get report on our patients and get assigned a location. I have the opportunity to help someone in need everyday.
Pros
People, experience, knowledge.
Cons
We don't win every battle.
Learn values
Appointment Representative (Current Employee) –  Billings, MTMarch 1, 2016
Great place to work at with job security and learning to deal with difficult situation in a daily bases, helps you understand the need for listening and time management.
productive work place
cna (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTJanuary 5, 2016
I enjoyed the tim i spent working for the Billings Clinic. I loved the co-workers they were very easy to talk to and ask questions. The hardest part of my job was scheduling they were not very good about giving time off or for family circumstances. A tipical day a Aspen Meadows is you would get the pt up get them dressed take them to breakfest and then get them ready for therapy and after therapy it was lunch time.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Good company to work for.
Employee (Current Employee) –  Billings, MTDecember 9, 2015
Billings Clinic is a good company to work for, but tough to advance if you do not have clinical experience or have aspirations to become an RN, PA, NP, or M.D.
It was a tough position to work in the Psych Center
Mental Health Representative (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTDecember 4, 2015
Management didn't communicate effectively. Coworkers treated you poorly until you proved yourself. The environment was contentious and the moral was poor. The pay was terrible for the dangerous environment I worked in. I was struck by patients on more than one occasion.
Pros
Job security
Cons
healthcare, short breaks

Want to know more about Billings Clinic?

Ask a question
Very good place to work in the Radiation Oncology Department
Locum Manager (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTSeptember 11, 2015
I was brought in as a locum manager in their radiation oncology department while they interviewed permanent candidates. I was there for 8 months and was able to accomplish many things. Since the department was fairly new there were some things that had to be tweaked in order for the department to run more efficiently.
Pros
Great doctors and staff in the radiation oncology department.
Cons
Needed to stabilize staff for long term employment.
Billings Clinic toxic environment
HRIS ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTAugust 25, 2015
Strongly advise seeking honest and ethical employers. Unfortunately, Billings Clinic is all about the bottom-line. Management is not family or career oriented.
Pros
Competitive salary and health insurance
Cons
Defaming employees, very stressful, small town culture, unethical management, no room for advancement
Great Place to work
Phlebotomist/Laboratory Aid (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTApril 21, 2015
This was a very busy place to work but always very upbeat awesome coworkers who cared about the patients and helping them get the care they needed.
Pros
Great group of fellow coworkers
Cons
Could have hired more employees for the work load we had
Leading Medical Field for Employment
TA III (Current Employee) –  Billings, MTApril 8, 2015
Great place to work- family oriented. Longevity for staff working here presently. My position now, no room for advancement
great place to work and its growing so big
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Billings MTApril 2, 2015
I loved taking care of the patients and creating bonds with them. Hospital is very efficient and abides by all the rules. Its takes great consideration in putting the patient first. We worked hard on eliminating hospital acquired infections and succeeded each year as the numbers went down.
Pros
great team of nurses
Cons
can be depressing to see pts go downhill in their health.
Busy Busy Busy
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  Billings, MTMarch 23, 2015
A typical stressful busy work environment to live up to the name of the company. Trying to meet standards even if it seems out of reach. The most enjoyable part of the job is just being able to work at your own pace
benefits
Cons
not enough advancement
Billings Clinic
Phlebotomist/Lab Technical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Billings ClinicMarch 18, 2015
Typical day is very routine, usually doing the same routine every day. I have learned countless skills, although don't feel like I have been offered or allowed to advance much related to those skills. Co workers are fantastic. The hardest part of the job is dealing with any management whatsoever and the awful budgeting. The most enjoyable is getting to work with people.
People are The Heart of Their Business
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Billings, MTFebruary 28, 2015
The people are great!! Never worked with such great people!! Family friendly, senior leadership supports the value of the organization, high quality customer service is priority number one.
productive and fun work enviroment
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTDecember 17, 2014
fun and energetic co-workers
Great residents and staff
flexible scheduled
clean and safe environment
Overall great company
Medical Billing Claims Specialist (Current Employee) –  Billings, MTOctober 8, 2014
I was not able to set my own hours, however I had an awesome manager.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Billings Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.

Billings Clinic Reviews by Location