BILLY GRAHAM EVANGELISTIC ASSOCIATION Employee Reviews in United States

Always want to go work!
Manager, Food Service (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 9, 2012
My day started early and keep busy all day. I learned many thing in management because of the great training I got. My co-workers were the best worker I have ever worked with. We did our job well and work hard hard but still had fun doing it. the hardest part of the job at times was dead lines to get this done when there was extra people in the building. But we always pulled together and got it done. The hardest part of the job was leaving when they moved states. Best part of the job was what and who we worked for. We were proud to work for Billy Graham.
Pros
everyone got a free lunch
Cons
closing of the the building and not having a job
A place where working hard was a real pleasure
Call Center / Response Operator (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 29, 2014
Everyone dreams about working in a place where their contribution is valued and they are respected. A place where you are treated as a well-liked member of the family. The supervisors and their supervisors all have that same goal of representing this organization well and being sure to bring out the best in everyone in their department. I learned what it means to be a team member and not just look to what I had to do but to see if there were others that needed assisting when my project was done. The camaraderie was like nothing I had ever experienced before. The hardest part of the job was when the conference was over and we had to move on. How can anyone say "good-bye" to a whole department of people that you had been in the trenches with for over 3 years without having your heart break? Management was beyond 5 star and the staff treated them like they were. So much respect and it showed in the productivity end. We enjoyed getting the job done and getting it done well!
Pros
free lunches - prayer meetings - concerts - best ceo in the world
Cons
not being able to stay with the organization due to relocation requirements
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 7, 2012
Worked in housekeeping. Got to meet different people on a daily basis. Work wasn't hard, but you stayed busy.We lost our jobs to outside contracts and it was told to save them money. But we were never asked if we would be willing to take a pay cut to save our jobs.
Pros
good pay, benefits
Cons
loss job to outside contractors
Overall Good place to work
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 28, 2014
I very much enjoyed working a Billy Graham, during my time there I learned many different things and traveled to many places. Because of a need in the home I had to leave and I am now looking for a new adventure and to learn and grow in many different ways.
Pros
we had a in house dinning hall and worship service off to start the day
Solid Christian atmosphere
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 21, 2012
See resume for a typical day.
Great group
busy, but fun
spiritually minded group.
Enjoyed working here.
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 16, 2012
I loved working here, hated they had to downsize. Would work there again.
Pros
christian environment, devotions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BILLY GRAHAM EVANGELISTIC ASSOCIATION. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3