Bimbo Bakeries USA

Bimbo Bakeries USA Employer Reviews

I t is a diffilcut working hour set up,but the people I have to deal with on a daily basis are generally a good group of people
depot clerk (Current Employee), Walker, MIJuly 24, 2013
Cons: short breaks and the hours of the week
A third shift position with hours of eleven p.m.to seven thirty a.m. Sunday night,Monday night,have Tuesday and Saturday nights off.I don't mind working by myself ,but the communication could be a lot better by management and make things more friendly interms of work place inviorment.
Productive, good company to work for.
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Chicago Ridge, ILJuly 23, 2013
I've learned different things at BBU, having the responsibility to do a good job at work and focusing on products being delivered to customers. The hardest part of the job is making sure the product is delivered to stores in a certain amount of time.
Great working hrs for a Retail Store.
Store Clerk (Current Employee), NC, USAJuly 22, 2013
50% discount on product, great co-workers and customers, good pay. The store is closed on Sundays and no working hrs after 5:00pm.
Good experience
Credit and Collection Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJuly 9, 2013
Most enjoyable part of the job was my coworkers and the friendships I made while working there.
Amazing place to work
Sales Clerk (Former Employee), Ventura, CaJuly 8, 2013
I loved meeting new customers and helping them chose items other than one's they wanted when it was out of stock or discontinued. Work was very strict and also fun at the same time. We made sure we announced all daily specials to every customer and at the same time made jokes with them, danced with them. Most of our customers were much older and our – more... music was very inviting. Almost every customer would walk into the store singing, dancing or smiling. – less
Excellent compensation and benefits, poor job security and management
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee), Montebello, CAJuly 3, 2013
Pros: great benefits, great compensation
Cons: long hours, high injury rate, poor management.
Very long and hard work, great group of co-workers. the hardest part of the job was the long hours and lack of downtime with family and friends. The best part of the job was the relationships forged with my numerous co-workers and other personnel I interacted with on a daily basis.
Family oriented place to work
Senior Production Operator (Former Employee), Carlisle, PAJuly 2, 2013
The toughest part of the job was the difficulty of working 12 hour swing shifts. Working with very enthusiastic people did make the time go by fast. Learning how to manage and coordinate time frames and schedules was very interesting and competitve.
Great Place To Work
Machine operator, certified forklift operator (Former Employee), East Dallas Dist.saftyJuly 1, 2013
Pros: enjoy the work and people
Cons: work holidays and weekends
Start up with about 5 to 8 truck to unload. Teamwork make the job quicker. Enjoy working for the managers. Great group of people to work with. When it hot out side its real hot in the trailer. When my day is over and I did a good job with no mistakes.
bimbo bakeries
Warehouse Attendant (Current Employee), hempstead,txJune 26, 2013
sort products for truck drivers. arrange into 6 different routes by product number ordered. clean and maintain warehouse.
Productive and friendly environment
Mixer Operator (Machine Operator) (Current Employee), Easton, PAJune 22, 2013
Bimbo Bakery has provided many learning experiences for me & great opportunity for advancement for those who take initiative and deserve it. I have acquired many new skills in the 3 years I have been employed there. It is very possible to create a long term career with the company. The most enjoyable part of my job is the environment. Everyone is friendly – more... and easy to work with. – less
GOod pay, baad values
Baker's Assistant (Former Employee), Conshohocken, PAJune 21, 2013
They do not have morals. If you know something is unsafe, or something is wrong and point it out, be careful because they will target you to be fired. If you get injured, they try to cause problems in your life. They throw bread not he floor and still bag it.
A very boring place to work
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee), Loveland, COJune 20, 2013
Pros: work on my own time on my own schedule
Cons: no interaction.
I would stock shelves and rotate merchandise. I never saw management, I worked three to ten hours a week. I didn't ever see any other co-workers. The hardest part of the job was the heavy lifting.
Safe work environment easy job
Independent Operator (Current Employee), Midland, TXJune 19, 2013
Pros: you work alone you and you are on your own time schedule.
Cons: no benefits no vacations, sick days, and no time off
Rotate, deliver fresh product on a daily basis.Deal with customer complaints and make sure they are happy. Build a repore with them. All co-workers get along with each other. Hardest part of the job is no time off no benefits.
Hard Work but Worth It
Production Operator (Former Employee), Carlisle, PAJune 12, 2013
Must be able to stand for a prolonged period of time and also be able to lift heavy bags of ingredients. The pay makes it worth it though.
No opportunities for advancement
Shipper (Current Employee), Canastota, NYJune 6, 2013
Pros: good hourly pay
Cons: seniority is claimed, however it is not practiced
Upper management makes poor business decisions that directly affect the employees.
Busy workplace
General Labor (Current Employee), Owensboro, KYJune 3, 2013
Friendly co-workers
Might take years to get a permanent full time position
Fast paced work
Striving Company with benefits
Payroll Labor Specialist (Former Employee), Hanover Twp, PAJune 3, 2013
Pros: i loved my particular job
Cons: very large company too much work and not enough help
After 19 years, it was like home. I moved from NY to PA with my job as I loved it so much.

The company needs to review the amount of people needed to handle the workload. Other than that, it is a great place to work.
difficult job/difficult hours
Route Sales Representative (Current Employee), Olympia, WAMay 17, 2013
Pros: inedpendent, you pick your hours.
Cons: long early morning hours, split days off.
Very early morning hours, long days, and split days off. You are responsible for everything from loading and unloading your truck, to all ordering and delivery and merchandising of product
Very helpful with work and how to correctly do it.
Sanitation (Former Employee), Roseville, MNMay 15, 2013
I would work here again if possible at anytime. Managements number one priority was safety. Co-workers were very helpful with work and felt like a team effort.
great pay, but you work hard for your money
Regional Sales Representative (Current Employee), Pittsburg, CAMay 14, 2013
Pros: excellent pay and benefits
Cons: 2 paid sick days a year, hard work, split days off (sundays and wednesdays) start time is 4am
Great pay, extremelly hard work. managment not always understanding. split days off.

About Bimbo Bakeries USA

No snickering about the nameĀ -- Bimbo Bakeries USA (BBU) is serious about making breads, cakes, and cookies. Its name is a shortened – Read more

Bimbo Bakeries USA Photos