Computer Forensic – Software Reverse Engineer – TS/SCI (required)
Binary Group, a WOSB firm located in Arlington, VA, is in search of Software Reverse Engineers to support a national security customer Location – Washington DC
- Active TS/SCI (required) TS/SCI w/ CI Poly ( preferred)
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Certifications: EnCE (required) AVE, or CCE, or GIAC (preferred)
- 4 yrs of progressive experience in a technical engineering role
- 2 yrs of progressive experience in a technical engineering role if possess a M.S. or PhD
- Advanced or expert experience with reverse engineering and network tools, including Ida Pro, Immunity Debug, WinDdg, VIM, Emacs, Trace32/JTAG, GDB, make, ctags, git, mercurial, and/or Wireshark
- Working level of programming knowledge/experience with either Windows Kernel, C, C++, Python, or Assembly Language and the ability to work in a team environment
- Working experience in hardware configuration and network/data communications
- Working experience in software development and scripting
- Working experience conducting intelligence analysis and writing finished intelligence reporting with high quality and with minimal revision
- Understanding of compiler specifics, operating system designs, security models, and knowledge of common exploit vulnerabilities.
- Working experience with networking protocols and concepts
- Experience and knowledge of types of techniques used for cyber exploitation and attack systems and networks to include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, logic bomb, and sniffers.
- Ability to translate functional security requirement into secure design technical and operational specifications and develop secure design specifications using secure tools and methodologies
- Ability to establish defense mechanism to detect and deflect cyber attacks on networks and communications systems and structures and design and evaluate applications that are secure from known and potential methods of cyber attacks.
- Ability to coordinate systems implementation activities with key personnel to insure the successful transition from development to implementation and operation, present and defend a position, and to communicate with government and contractor team members
- Experience with ethical hacking and/or testing vulnerabilities
- Advanced or expert experience with diagnosing and debugging software systems
Apply To This Job
Binary Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Please CLICK HERE to view information regarding our Affirmative Action Program for Individuals with Disabilities, Disabled Veterans, and Vietnam Era Veterans
Indeed - 23 months ago