Binder And Binder

Binder And Binder Employee Reviews

Positive environment
Case Manager/Administrative Asst (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 22, 2015
Pros: Customer Service
Cons: N/A
Non-stop work and great environment. Customers always provided great feedback. Sales and customer service always a priority.
Exrtremely stressful
Hearing Case Worker (Former Employee), Bronx, NYMarch 27, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: too many to name
Very stressful environment. Not nearly enough pay.
Bombardment of responsibility once you demonstrate potential. We carry heavy crates of mail which lead to an injury. Not enough office supplies, slow system which leads to very irate clients.
bad place to work
W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd (Current Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 11, 2015
they have favoritism
they gossip especially managers
they talk down to you
and they are going bankrupt
they are cheap and do not provide all supplies needed to preform job duties
they micromanage
face pace environment
case worker (Current Employee), hauppauge new yorkFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: weekends off, and hoildays
Cons: only 45 minute breaks and no break in between
On the phone and computer most of the day. I learned that every case is not the same and everyone situation is different. The management is fine and make sure the job is done. They are not on top of you if they know you what you are doing. Co-workers are fine not too much time to talk but a good work environment. The hardest part of the job can be keeping up but once a person does the work so much it becomes easy. The best part of the job is that everyone is helpful and can make working easier.
nothing to say
Front Desk Receptionist/Medical Submission Unit (Former Employee), Bronx, NYJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: holiday lunch
Cons: short breaks, no benefits or sick days
Only get 45 min lunch break. Work from 8:45 am to 5:30. Feels like a high school with alot of rumors going on.
Learning Experience
Case worker (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 21, 2015
This is an job that you learn something new everyday, when it comes to working with social security disability administration

Helping out the claimants that needed help with getting the social security disability
Case Worker
Appeals Council Caseworker (Former Employee), Hauppauge, NYJanuary 16, 2015
Strengthened case for client by gathering additional medial records and any other supportive documentation. Then submitting to the Appeals Council.
Horrible Work Environment
Caseworker (Former Employee), Hauppage, NYOctober 21, 2014
Lack of advancement, Disrespectful work environment, Poor leadership and training,
have great co-workers
administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Hauppague NYSeptember 21, 2014
Learned benefits of Social security, Work from 8:45am till 5:30pm
great work environment
Receptionist (Former Employee), Hauppauge, NYAugust 19, 2014
great training program, great environment to work in, friendly coworkers, great vacation pay and benefits
Would rather be eaten by a shark
File clerk (Former Employee), Hauppague. NYAugust 3, 2014
Wort place ever! First off your in a huge office that smell like mold! There are no door or windows so you don't see the light of day until your break! While I was working there my house went on fire and I lost all my clothes. The day after the fire I sucked it up and went into work. I explained to them my situation that my business clothes were burned and all I had were a pair of black leggings and a long Sweater. They didn't wAnt to hear it. I got written up and sent home without pay! The managers were complete jerks. You for reprimanded if you became friends with anyone else in the office. They always started rumors and loves to cause drama between the girls in there department.
Provides great training on the penal & procedures of Social Security
Disability Management Case Manager (Current Employee), Baltimore MDJuly 11, 2014
Provides great training on the penal & procedures of Social Security
A learning experience
Non-attorney Representative (Former Employee), Orange, CAJune 19, 2014
Pros: learned a lot about social security regulations and how not to operate a business
Cons: 60 hour work weeks, required to travel on weekends for monday assignments, late reimbursement for travel and work expenditures. a painful experience.
Almost everyone who walks through the doors is retained regardless of the legitimacy of the claim. Clients are frequently lost because of inadequate follow-up. Binder has assumed additional roles (Medicare Advantage HMO referral, debit card for SSA payments, etc.) that may be unethical. The environment is poisonous and management plays colleagues off one another. There is no acknowledgment of personal effort or accomplisment - only criticism and greater demands. Pay is poor while expectations are high. No compensation for working nights and weekend - it is expected. Health insurance policy is poor and too expensive for most to afford. Employees are overworked without compensation. Management by threat. Constant stress. The only positives were that I believe we did help some clients and some employees endeavored to make the environment less toxic.
Interesting place to work
Caseworker (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 14, 2014
Here I basically received experience working in an office environment. I had my own caseload and prepared case for Social Security Disability. I had to make sure all necessary medical records and documents were in the file and keep my case load up to date. I worked with clients to ensure their satisfaction.
Unfair work practices
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 28, 2014
Pros: bonus as the end of the year
Cons: unethical labor relations practices
Former employee who learned everything the company had to offer for mid-level management.
Although I was able to learn all the levels to win disability benefits, the management team in NY/Bx was unprofessional, uneducated, gossipers and was unethical.
A lot of work was placed on everyone especially caseworkers but the pressure came from management. They found fault in hard workers and did nothing to those who were slackers.
I was promoted by the owners not the supervisors, because they felt intimidated by my strength, knowledge and leadership skills.
In the NY/BX office upper management walked around all day speaking spanish throughout the office and sleeping around with co-workers or individuals who they supervised.
I thank God for closing that door and leading me in another direction.
Please note: I was passionate about winning the clients their benefits.
productive
Receptionist (Former Employee), Hauppauge, NYNovember 22, 2013
It was a good place to work at. I learned to control my emotions.
Compensation
Supervisor/Legal Assistant (Current Employee), Orange, CAAugust 12, 2013
There is not much more for advancement in the company and everything is dictated by corporate office in new york
Great place to work in order to help the disabled
Legal Assistant / Caseworker (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 4, 2013
Pros: bonuses at the end of the year for a job well done.
Cons: working late and coming in early, sometime with no pay, but to see the client win his or her cases was payment enough.
A typical day at work was mindblowing. That no matter how bad things are, that they can always get worse if we are not careful. Management was very supportive in helping me to learn to system and help those in desperate need. Good to go, but some were handheaded. Making sure that,I did not miss a deadline. Everything is on a time schedule, so you cannot make any mistakes or it would cost the client dearly.
Seeing the client win their claim.
Poor morale
Interviewer/Case Manager (Former Employee), DowntownMay 18, 2013
Pros: ohio has a small intimate office, while the tampa office pros, were the location and access to local stores and restaurants.
Cons: no breaks and health care so expensive, few could afford to use it.
Though ranked highest in successful Social Security Disability claims, it was at the risk of rushing clients through necessary assessments and evaluations.
I learned an invaluable amount of information regarding Social Security practice and procedures and the in and outs of pursuing disability.
Co-workers and the majority of management were awesome and a pleasure to work with.
The hardest part of my job was not being permitted to spend additional time with more complex cases. Unfortunately we were not permitted to evaluate each individuals situation on a case by case basis. It became a problem.
The most enjoyable part of the job was when clients were awarded their benefits, or some would just call in to say they appreciated the work we did to help. The acknowledgement of a job well done, speaks volumes.
Not Advocates!
Case (Former Employee), orangeMay 9, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: nothing
One week was all I could bare. The poor people trying to get Assistance!! This company does not provide their employees with adequate wages! The training was really unprofessional and if you want their health insurance plan he ready to pay big! Really bad all around not one good thing g to say!!!! The place I worked at looked like a bunch of young people working there that are willing yo take the extremely low pay!!!!

About Binder And Binder

We maintain a clear lead in cutting edge technology. Success is nothing new to us! We have been the uncontested leader in the – Read more

Binder And Binder Salaries