Binder And Binder Employee Reviews in United States

Not a happy place to work.
Caseworker (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYApril 23, 2016
Call clients.Do followups with clients,file, send client request,.call dr.office for clients files.
coworker were very nice to work with.
the hardest part of the job was to hear all the sad story from the client.
Management not very understand to empolyeess difficulties personal or other wise.
Caseworker (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 22, 2016
I really don't have anything to say about them, they do not give you breaks, only lunch break, they move people to other positions without asking them. they show a lot of favoritism, they don't do any referenced for any jobs if you decide to l eave.
Pros
no breaks, no benfits.
Cons
no breaks, no benfits.
Productive work place.
Mail Room Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYMarch 4, 2016
I work in the mail room department doing data entry, general clerical duties and managed confidential legal mail correspondence from Social Security. I get alone with all the coworkers. I learn a lot from this company. I assisted supervisor Staff and Attorney in multiple tasks.
horrible place
caseworker (Former Employee) –  hauppauge nyAugust 31, 2015
This job was horrible, the supervisors are always looking over your shoulder they treat you very poorly they speak down to you, they even push off their work to you because they can't get to it, even though they are in meetings all day long which is insane. So when you need them you can't get to them

Your on the phone all day, you can barely get up to use the bathroom, you get yelled at for talking to someone to much. They don't train you well so when you get out on the floor you have no idea what is going on or what you should be doing, there are no windows that show you the outside, you only find that when you go on break which is only 45mins with nothing else, you then go back to your desk and answer phones constantly

This place is horrible, I think the best place about working there is the people you sit next to at your desk they help you more than the supervisors do.
Pros
you get clerical experience
Cons
too many to put here
worst place ever!
case worker (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 19, 2015
First of all, pay is a joke, 2nd management are clowns, 3rd the work load is crazy, the files are so heavy there's no need to go to the gym smh. They need to change the system and only have hard copies for when the claimants have to go to court. 45 minutes lunch no breaks in between, I worked from 8:45 to 5:30 and you can't answer your cellphone not even if it's an emergency, no room for growth, phones rings all day nonstop, supervisors stand behind you like creeps watching all you do. This place is insane. I just quit and HR had the audacity to call me and ask what can they do for me to stay, I laughed!
Pros
Cons
no breaks, low pay and the list goes on and on.
It's a sweat shop
Case Worker (Current Employee) –  Long Island cityJune 30, 2015
This is the worst company on the planet ... Not even a water cooler if you are thirsty. Hispanics run the Long Island city office..the only only African American with some kind of management skills is ghetto fabulous showing off her 2" eyelashes everyday some stupervisors do nothing all day. It's okay if they pay all their bills over the phone on company time, plan baby showers, help their children with homework at 4:30 and get paid then take their belongings and leave at 5:30.

People get written up for the simpliest thing, and they don't seem to address the root of the problem. The place is like a revolving door, people that got trained with my group left after the first two weeks they give you
300 files to work on and 1/4 of these have hearings they need to hire robots with supercharged memory.

They don't care about their staff no vacations, no personal days you have to earn that if you work a full month to get accrued time. No wonder they just filed bankruptcy ....,
Pros
Get paid every two weeks
Cons
No breaks only 45 minutes lumch
fun
Senior Attorney (Current Employee) –  Decatur, GAMay 4, 2015
fun and lots of experience to be gained. I travelled about 75% of the time but I enjoyed the fast paced, high-volume work atmosphere.
Positive environment
Case Manager/Administrative Asst (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 22, 2015
Non-stop work and great environment. Customers always provided great feedback. Sales and customer service always a priority.
Pros
Customer Service
Cons
N/A
Exrtremely stressful
Hearing Case Worker (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYMarch 27, 2015
Very stressful environment. Not nearly enough pay.
Bombardment of responsibility once you demonstrate potential. We carry heavy crates of mail which lead to an injury. Not enough office supplies, slow system which leads to very irate clients.
Pros
Cons
too many to name
bad place to work
W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 11, 2015
they have favoritism
they gossip especially managers
they talk down to you
and they are going bankrupt
they are cheap and do not provide all supplies needed to preform job duties
they micromanage
face pace environment
case worker (Current Employee) –  hauppauge new yorkFebruary 3, 2015
On the phone and computer most of the day. I learned that every case is not the same and everyone situation is different. The management is fine and make sure the job is done. They are not on top of you if they know you what you are doing. Co-workers are fine not too much time to talk but a good work environment. The hardest part of the job can be keeping up but once a person does the work so much it becomes easy. The best part of the job is that everyone is helpful and can make working easier.
Pros
weekends off, and hoildays
Cons
only 45 minute breaks and no break in between
nothing to say
Front Desk Receptionist/Medical Submission Unit (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 21, 2015
Only get 45 min lunch break. Work from 8:45 am to 5:30. Feels like a high school with alot of rumors going on.
Pros
holiday lunch
Cons
short breaks, no benefits or sick days
Learning Experience
Case worker (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 21, 2015
This is an job that you learn something new everyday, when it comes to working with social security disability administration

Helping out the claimants that needed help with getting the social security disability
Case Worker
Appeals Council Caseworker (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYJanuary 16, 2015
Strengthened case for client by gathering additional medial records and any other supportive documentation. Then submitting to the Appeals Council.
Horrible Work Environment
Caseworker (Former Employee) –  Hauppage, NYOctober 21, 2014
Lack of advancement, Disrespectful work environment, Poor leadership and training,
have great co-workers
administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hauppague NYSeptember 21, 2014
Learned benefits of Social security, Work from 8:45am till 5:30pm
great work environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYAugust 19, 2014
great training program, great environment to work in, friendly coworkers, great vacation pay and benefits
Would rather be eaten by a shark
File clerk (Former Employee) –  Hauppague. NYAugust 3, 2014
Wort place ever! First off your in a huge office that smell like mold! There are no door or windows so you don't see the light of day until your break! While I was working there my house went on fire and I lost all my clothes. The day after the fire I sucked it up and went into work. I explained to them my situation that my business clothes were burned and all I had were a pair of black leggings and a long Sweater. They didn't wAnt to hear it. I got written up and sent home without pay! The managers were complete jerks. You for reprimanded if you became friends with anyone else in the office. They always started rumors and loves to cause drama between the girls in there department.
Provides great training on the penal & procedures of Social Security
Disability Management Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore MDJuly 11, 2014
Provides great training on the penal & procedures of Social Security
A learning experience
Non-attorney Representative (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAJune 19, 2014
Almost everyone who walks through the doors is retained regardless of the legitimacy of the claim. Clients are frequently lost because of inadequate follow-up. Binder has assumed additional roles (Medicare Advantage HMO referral, debit card for SSA payments, etc.) that may be unethical. The environment is poisonous and management plays colleagues off one another. There is no acknowledgment of personal effort or accomplisment - only criticism and greater demands. Pay is poor while expectations are high. No compensation for working nights and weekend - it is expected. Health insurance policy is poor and too expensive for most to afford. Employees are overworked without compensation. Management by threat. Constant stress. The only positives were that I believe we did help some clients and some employees endeavored to make the environment less toxic.
Pros
learned a lot about social security regulations and how not to operate a business
Cons
60 hour work weeks, required to travel on weekends for monday assignments, late reimbursement for travel and work expenditures. a painful experience.

2.7