Bing

Bing United States Employee Reviews

WE HAD TABLES OUT SIDE WHERE WE COULD HAVE BREAKS ON HOILDAYS WE COULD BQ
Material Handler (Former Employee), Detroit, MISeptember 10, 2013
Pros: knowing i've done a days work
Cons: 401k insurance
I STARTED MY SHIFT AT 3:00 BUT I ALWAYS GOT TO WORK AT ALEAST 30 MINUTES EARLY. I LEARNED HOW TO SET THE DIES AND FIX THE MACHINES WHEN THEY WOULD GET JAMMED I GOT A CRANE LICENCE AS WELL AS A PRESS AND HI LOW I COULD WORK ALL THE MACHINES THEY HAD. MY CO WORKERS WE ALL WORKED TOGETHER ON ALL THE JOBS WE WERE LIKE FAMILY IF ONE NEEDED HELP WE HELP WITH A CHEERFUL HEART.THE HARDEST PAQRT WAQS IF ONE O THE STEEL COILS WOULD COME A LOSE. IT TOOK A LOT FOR TIME TO FIX BUT I HANDLE IT. THE PART I ENJOYED THE MOST WAS TO BE ABLE TO HELP OTHERS AND GETTING TO ORDERS OUT ON TIME.
I loved this job
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee), Detroit, MINovember 27, 2012
Pros: not too much bad to say here
Cons: not too many, sorry it was a temp job
I would have love to continue on with Bing but it was a temporary position the people were good pay was fair good benefits room to grow
A good place to work and learn job related skills.
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Detroit, MIAugust 25, 2012
Pros: benefits, union, and job bonus.
Cons: break are to short and it's very at the job in the summer.
Working at a fast pace for 8 to 10 hours. I learned job safety and quality standards as it relates to customer satisfaction. You get to know your co-workers and you learn to communicate with them as a team. Sometimes it's difficult to work long hours and keep a positive attitude at all times and you are tired but then it's time to go home and you can relax and prepare to do all over again knowing payday is almost here. Then there are on the job parties during the holidays and we eat and have fun with our job family.
very good work experience learned new skills such as lerning to install over head lighing
Production Operator (Former Employee), Detroit, MIAugust 9, 2012
very good enjoyed working with co worker and managment.At the end of the shift the managment would compliment the group job well done.
it was a good job
Shipping Supervisor / Hi-Lo Driver / truck driver (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJune 14, 2012
Pros: was able to grow in the company
Cons: the company went out of business
The typical day at work was long, Management was ok, co workers was fine, the hardest part of the job was keeping every thing going out on time and that was the most enjoyable part as well.
Learning how to become a machine operator
Production Worker (Former Employee), Detroit, MIApril 11, 2012
Pros: learning different jobs, getting along with coworkers, getting paid every week.
Cons: very early shift, the plant close.
My day started off by getting up at 5am and going to the job doing the best job i could do and getting my production.