Bing Employee Reviews in United States

A good place of employment to obtain manufacturing experience.
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 10, 2014
Bing was a competitive company to work for. On the line everyone job connected to the other ones. The enjoyment of seeing the finished product was on everybody face. Waiting on parts to come in is the hardest thing to do because no one like to get behind on production.
Pros
the thanksgiving and christmas parties.
Cons
short lunch breaks and winter commute to work.
We had tables out side where we could have breaks on hoildays we could bq
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MISeptember 10, 2013
I started my shift at 3:00 but I always got to work at aleast 30 minutes early. I learned how to set the dies and fix the machines when they would get jammed I got a crane licence as well as a press and hi low I could work all the machines they had. My co workers we all worked together on all the jobs we were like family if one needed help we help with a cheerful heart.The hardest paqrt waqs if one o the steel coils would come a lose. It took a lot for time to fix but I handle it. The part I enjoyed the most was to be able to help others and getting to orders out on time.
Pros
knowing i've done a days work
Cons
401k insurance
I loved this job
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MINovember 27, 2012
I would have love to continue on with Bing but it was a temporary position the people were good pay was fair good benefits room to grow
Pros
not too much bad to say here
Cons
not too many, sorry it was a temp job
A good place to work and learn job related skills.
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 25, 2012
Working at a fast pace for 8 to 10 hours. I learned job safety and quality standards as it relates to customer satisfaction. You get to know your co-workers and you learn to communicate with them as a team. Sometimes it's difficult to work long hours and keep a positive attitude at all times and you are tired but then it's time to go home and you can relax and prepare to do all over again knowing payday is almost here. Then there are on the job parties during the holidays and we eat and have fun with our job family.
Pros
benefits, union, and job bonus.
Cons
break are to short and it's very at the job in the summer.
very good work experience learned new skills such as lerning to install over head lighing
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 9, 2012
very good enjoyed working with co worker and managment.At the end of the shift the managment would compliment the group job well done.
it was a good job
Shipping Supervisor / Hi-Lo Driver / truck driver (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 14, 2012
The typical day at work was long, Management was ok, co workers was fine, the hardest part of the job was keeping every thing going out on time and that was the most enjoyable part as well.
Pros
was able to grow in the company
Cons
the company went out of business
Learning how to become a machine operator
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIApril 11, 2012
My day started off by getting up at 5am and going to the job doing the best job i could do and getting my production.
Pros
learning different jobs, getting along with coworkers, getting paid every week.
Cons
very early shift, the plant close.