Bingham McCutchen

Bingham McCutchen Employee Reviews

Law Firm
SR. LEGAL ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 10, 2015
Our lawyers operate on a globally interconnected platform: offices on three continents, anchored by major commitments in key financial centers. Because we operate without geographic silos, clients gain seamless access to the right lawyers with the right skills across our network.
No Longer
Senior Credit Analyst/AML Specialist (Current Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 12, 2015
Recently Acquired. No longer applicable as company is no longer in business.
Prepare patent legal documents and submit filings to USPTO
Patent Secretary (Former Employee), Washington, DCAugust 13, 2014
Prepare patent legal documents for partners, and attorneys. Work at balancing the needs of attorneys, clients and staff. Prioritize work based on due dates and needs.
Extremely professional work environment
Paralegal Specialist in the Litigation Department (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 5, 2014
Excellent work place, extremely professional, work product always had to be excellent. Room for advancement, compensated for excellent work. Allowed to work independently or in teams.
Good company
Application Analyst (Former Employee), Boston, MAMay 15, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: outsourced staff
Great employees & co-workers. I really enjoyed work every day. Managers were very good and worked hard,
Exciting Demanding and Challenging
Staff (Former Employee), BostonApril 2, 2014
Pros: you get to work with some of the best in the legal field, flex time.
Cons: lots of layoffs, change of job descriptions and loss of benefits.
After 10 plus years the Firm has gone through many changes. Some months are very busy and then others can be extremely slow where you are begging for work. Most co-workers are very friendly. The Firm has been experiencing major layoffs for the past several years. If you are favored you may be safe. If it is a busy time period work is expected to be completed yesterday, but that's all part of the challenge. You learn to be a great team member and perfection is part of the work expectation and to never let the team down! The feeling of success if very rewarding. The overwhelming amount of layoffs are difficult to adjust too and some of the changes to positions and staff are devastating. It's a good stepping stone.
Costa Mesa a great office to work in.
Legal Secretary/Assistant (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CAMarch 2, 2014
Costa Mesa a great office to work in. The firm has been going through many layoffs for many years. This year cutting many staff positions down. Some of us that were laid off were the ones that worked very hard and would cover and take on any work that needed to be completed by many of the other attorneys when needed. I my self had many attorneys come to me to do their work because their secretary would refuse to do their work. They are still there.
Lots of expectations, little reward
IT (Current Employee), Boston, MAApril 29, 2013
Pros: self motivation has grown my knowledge of other technologies
Cons: lots of demands for a very small staff
Customer base is very demanding and the pace is very fast. Management is very overwhelmed and very little detail is provided on tasks so being able to take ownership of a situation is a must. average day is 7hrs with an hour off for lunch. The best part of working here is that I have made some good friends and grown my knowledge in the IT field by working with them.
Great work environment
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Boston, MAApril 10, 2012
Great company to work for! Always something new to learn and amazing team work setting. Everyone assists each other if one is swamped with work.