- We are expanding in Carson, CA and have an opening for a California licensed Physical Therapist to join our team of elite in-home professionals.
- The ideal candidate will be a CA, Licensed PT with home health experience that can speak Spanish, (Spanish Speaking Not a Must)
- On the job training is available for the right PT.
- Flexible schedule, see your patient's when you want, (Ideal Candidate will have 20 hours of availability)
- We foster the growth of our clinicians and the highest quality of care for our patients.
- We are looking for a PT that is willing to provide only the very best care, while maintaining the highest standard of professionalism and empathy for our patients.
- Complete your documentation on site, sync when you get home... and your done, fast and effective.
- Computer proficiency is a plus as our documentation system is electronic.
- Evaluate and Treat your patient, we pride ourselves in being a primary clinician company emphasizing continuity of care.
- We are PT owned and run, with years of experience and always here to help.
- We have a full support staff.
- You will be paired up with a senior clinician to collaborate with.
- We recognize our clinicians are our largest asset and our goal is to make your job as easy as possible.
- We eliminate the long hours and unpaid time that have become the norm for in-home care.
- Our office is state of the art, tablet computer based system allows us to minimize paperwork, maximize patient care, and ensure our clinicians enjoy treating their patients.
- If you are considering home health please contact us with your resume and experience.
- This physical therapy position will be open until 03/01/13
Please look us up on the Web @ www.biomechanicspt.com and use our contact us page to attach you resume or for immediate consideration please call 323-798-8379.
We pride ourselves in providing Reliable... Licensed Professionals... specializing in mobile therapy in the comfort and...