BIOCLINICA Employee Reviews

Good learning platform
Sr.Test Lead / Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  INJuly 21, 2017
Bioclinica was a good platform for me as I got to manage a bigger team and learn new tasks. It gave good work life balance and helped in molding me as a good leader and a team player.
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJune 21, 2017
Has alot of potential. Nice people to work with but the onboarding could be better as well as training. Really enjoyed some of the people I worked with.
Pros
Descent pay
Cons
No much work life balance
Interesting
Senior Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newtown, PA to Princeton, NJJune 1, 2017
A typical day was receiving mail to be entered, trainings. I learned to be proactive and if I were to ask a question and the answer was " I don't know" I would find out for myself. Learned about several areas of the company, not just my job, as all areas affected my job. The hardest part of the job was the transitioning./ merging with new companies. The most enjoyable was most of the people I worked with and when I was acknowledged for doing a good job.
Pros
flexible lunch times, training
Cons
not true team support, favoritism
It is ok.
Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  Audubon, PAMay 26, 2017
Not much to say. Not really an environment for me. I like creativity and a fun and engaging environment with people who smile and I like to be active. My position doesn't offer this.
Good entry level
Imaging Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  Newark, CAMay 7, 2017
Bioclinica provides good entry level jobs, but the compensation is very low and there isn't much room for advancement or growth within the company. the employee turn around is also high so people need to be rehired and trained over and over
Pros
flexible, Pto, work life balance
Cons
slow-paced, low compensation
Small company poorly managed IT.
Enterprise Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJApril 18, 2017
IT is mostly micro-managed. No room for growth. Not inclined towards adopting new IT technologies.

Can be very demanding when it comes to work/life balance.
No a Clear Direction
Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCApril 3, 2017
Stability is low, turnover is high, salary is low and upper management is not the best. I was fortunate enough to report to a wonderful manager. Training is pretty decent, no established culture and most people who work there are not sure of the vision of the company or when they will let go.
Pros
Job/Work Balance
Cons
Expensive insurance, operates like a small company, no security
Managable
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Audubon, PAMarch 18, 2017
There was a lot of work, many projects to keep track of, but I found that most managers allowed for the learning curve, and were patient with mistakes, and used them as learning opportunities.

I was able to work with a diverse group of internal and external teams, and was able to learn both web based IRT and Terminal Server based EDC processes.

Good vacation policy.

Some employees got annoyed if you asked too many questions, and there was some favoritism, but that was changing when I left.
Pros
Pay, manageable workload, some good management, vacations
Cons
Favoritism, office politics, inconsistency in management
a typical work day
Application Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJMarch 2, 2017
Helping as many people as i can with their problems and coming up with dynamic solutions. Every day is different because random issues arise at different times. Have to be ready to jump in at a moments notice, evaluate the situation and come up with several solutions and figure out which is the most beneficial in the shortest amount of time to get the user/client up and running.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
farther away from home than originally planned
Good Company
eClinical Consultant (Current Employee) –  Pfizer , Inc. Groton, CTFebruary 27, 2017
A typical day for an eClincal solutions team member means you are on-site with the client organization. Workplace culture lends itself to the client organization's needs.
decent benefits, work way over 40/week without compensation
Clinical Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJDecember 4, 2016
Was promoted several times with raises at each new position. Coworkers were great. Not enough training provided for each new position. Hardest part of the job is working several overtime hours each week without getting compensated for them.
Pros
work from home multiple days per week
Cons
unable to balance work/life, work 60+ hours/week without overtime pay
Good Start
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJOctober 4, 2016
Good start for your career, but it's not a place where you would want to spend your whole career. The company lacks promotions and raises.
Great people horrible pay
Clinical Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  Newark, CAAugust 23, 2016
If you are looking to change your field to Clinical management, great place to build up a 1 or 2 years of experience. The salary is bad but great if you going to school.
Pros
Very flexible schedules
Cons
almost no money
Has the potential to be a great place to work!
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Audubon, PaAugust 20, 2016
The company has been going through a great deal of changes over the past year, from several acquisitions, to a potential buyout. When the dust settles, this company has the potential to really be a great place to work, however, at the moment the company has no real identity or culture and it seems that one's future doesn't extend much further than their next paycheck. The CEO and President of eHealth have hired all of their friends to join the executive team, and it is obvious that they really do not care about the longevity of the company or about the well-being of the employees,-rather, they want to jump out with their golden parachutes when they sell the company and leave all the current employees with an uncertain future.

In addition, while they say they promote from within,-this is completely FALSE. In almost 2 years, I have seen only two significant internal promotions, while they have hired about 13 outside Vice Presidents. It is very sad that they will not look internally at some of the great talent that they have and will not use because they have a lot of employees with some great ability that is just being floundered.
Pros
Laid back work environment, average pay
Cons
Lack of meaningful promotions, no recognition of work, no company culture, poor job security
Fun place to work
Imaging operations Associate (Current Employee) –  Newark, CAJuly 27, 2016
Great people to work with not so great pay though. If you need the experience great place to work. come with no expectations
Pros
the people
Cons
the pay
Great place
Manager, Medical Imaging Operations (Former Employee) –  Newark, CAJuly 21, 2016
BioClinica is a great place to work with lots of friendly people. There is room for growth within the company and you will have the opportunity to impact the healthcare field.
Challenging medical field
SR QUALITY AUDITOR / CAPA MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Newark CAJune 28, 2016
Training is very challenging.
Typical comment from all employees.
Co-workers don't take the time to train.
Management doesn't get involved.
People are very nice and friendly.
Pros
Friendly people if you don't work with them.
Cons
Lack of training.
Get out of startup mode
Worker (Current Employee) –  Newark, CAJune 12, 2016
Seems like there's a fire every day. Rather than managing crises, they seem to be manufactured. Planning is minimal, execution relies on the heroes, but heroism becomes the norm.
Good company
Manager (Current Employee) –  New JerseyMay 19, 2016
Good company to work for -great team from all parts of the organization who working hard each day to support the business strategy.
Pros
Good work environment
Advanced clinical phase III and phase IV trials
Imaging Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  Newark, CADecember 30, 2015
A typical day in the Clinical Operations Patient Safety department for me would consist of answering phone calls and replying and following up with a minimum of 150+ emails daily. I review radiologist reports from MRI scans done on subjects that have Alzheimer's, strokes, dementia, chronic brain atrophy, etc... and report all findings and non findings to large pharmaceutical companies, CRO's and imaging sites consisting of the PI and Study Coordinators. My job consists of being precise and accurate as possible with very minimal error. I work with clients, PI's, SC's and imaging facilities all over the world. Our goal is to obtain clean and precise patient study data and drug data for pharmaceutical companies to provide to the FDA for drug approval. I have learned the importance of patient safety, document filing, intelligent and intellectual timely responses to emails, company concerns, and patient discrepancy resolution. My closest colleagues and I work as a team. Some work as our study leads ensuring that patient data is discrepancy free and the quality control checks are met before data is sent for measurements and radiology review. We are always working close and as a team in a stream lined pace to ensure accuracy and quality of our data. The hardest part of my current position is the knowledge that these subjects are passing away due to chronic illness and diseases. What I truly enjoy most of my position is working with radiologist to ensure that each and every MRI data set is reviewed and reported back to the PI's so each subject can receive the treatment they need. Through  more... the pharmaceutical industry, I have learned the importance of timeliness, accuracy, and overall patient awareness for illness, diseases and chronic pain that each company takes personally.  less
Pros
Great PTO, Medical and decent 401K benefits
Cons
Pay and employee retention