BIOMÉRIEUX

BIOMÉRIEUX Employee Reviews

Business acumen is ideal
ImmunoAssay Specialist - North Texas and Oklahoma (Former Employee), Durham, NCJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: technology
Cons: corporate focus swing
The employee aptitude and strengths fall directly in line with the new age technology at the detection and identification of micro-ogranisms in patients and allow patients the ability to return to regular living while maintaining a certain quality of life.

I found the ability to maintain a job / work balance to be the most difficult. Management needs, filtered down through managers was incredible and never ending even when leading the country in sales in your division.

The people I worked with on my team and in my division were my greatest take-away. Very strong individuals and great friendships were built and cultivated while working with bioMerieux.
Biomerieux
Process Technician - Cleaning (Current Employee), Durham, NCNovember 14, 2014
Pros: benefits
This a good company to work for. The Benefits are better than most. Twelve hour shifts are conducive to my family needs. Everyone is works collectively to get the job done.
One of the top Companies I have worked for
Senior Facilities Engineer/Senior Process Engineer (Former Employee), Rockland, MAOctober 17, 2014
BioMerieux is a company has a great work environment.
You learn so much about the bio medical field.
Company under FDA Voluntary Consent Decree, Quintiles Managed
Senior QA Specialist - Document Control (Former Employee), Durham, NCAugust 24, 2014
Pros: cafeteria in treyburn excellent benefit plus $3.00 subsidy for employees.
Cons: long work weeks, high stress.
Current position in QA Document Control is overloaded with work. 45 - 55 per hours weeks is the norm. Management very slow to acknowledge the need for assistance. QA Management appears to only want results at the expense of employees. High stress level, morale not the best in the QA department.
Document Control coworkers great to work with. Their feelings on QA department similar to mine.
learned alot
A worldwide leader (Former Employee), Durham, NCJune 30, 2014
good experience learned a lot. Some friendly people but a lot of buddy buddy people
Good for a 1st job out of school
Process Technician (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: great breaks!
Cons: 10-12 hour work days
Not a great place to move up from but for a first lab job it works.
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee), Durham, NCJune 6, 2013
I was responsible for daily temp logs, autoclave testing, maintenance, and operation, media prep, hazardous waste disposal, etc.
5 years
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee), Hazelwood, MOApril 10, 2012
I worked there for 5 years and enjoyed it. Very frustrating getting information passed on to you that is essential.
Agreable
Validation Product Spécialist EU (Current Employee), La BALME les Grotte AINNovember 21, 2012
Pros: projets à l'international, perimetre monde
Cons: grosse entreprise, très reglementée
Entreprise Internationale , domaine de la santé
 Audit IT/SM & Préconisations : Intégration Systèmes Biomérieux sur Solution globale de connectivité VILINK, M2M
Environnement technique AD / Srv Apache /Srv appli JBoss /Java J2EE + BD Oracle