Biomet Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work. Excellent training and company/employee relations and involvement.
CNC Machinist (Former Employee), Palm Beach Gardens, FLJuly 7, 2015
Happy to be working there on most days. Learned a lot about the machines and they're functions which were different from the conventional CNC lathes I was familiar with. Management was involved and instrumental – more... in problem solving. Co-workers were friendly and a pleasure to work with as well as socialize with.
There wasn't really really any difficult aspects to the job.
The most enjoyable part of the job was simply that the atmosphere was stress free and not overly demanding. – less
Great Place to Work
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee), Warsaw, INJune 26, 2015
Pros: Great Community
Cons: many temp contracts
Many good employers. Warsaw is a great place to live if you want to break into the Medical Device industry. There are many open jobs but a majority of them are temp contracts
Biomet offers excellent products for orthopedic applications
Sales Representative - St. Charles and Washington (Former Employee), Washington, MOJune 17, 2015
Pros: Office was very efficient with help of dedicated staff
Cons: Management needs to have regular meetings to discuss expectations
Biomet offers an excellent work environment with very good products to support the needs of an orthopedic surgeon. The product line was very complete allowing the surgeons to use devices for trauma, sports medicine and reconstructive procedures.
day at work
Shipper (Former Employee), Warsaw, INMay 18, 2015
Pros: outgoing, fast learner and willing to try new things.
Cons: underestimate myself
I work retail almost all my life so there are great days and stressful days. Mainly good days cause I am very outgoing and I make stressful days into a great day. All my co workers loved working with me. I love meeting new people.
Good Company to work for
Warehouse/Clean/Expeditor (Current Employee), Warsaw, INMay 18, 2015
I have learned new skills working here and They gave me a chance to learn them.
Everyone here is great to work with and they help teach you and assist you in anything you need
Unqualified leadership
R&d machinist (Former Employee), Parsippany njMay 10, 2015
Pros: Interesting work
Cons: The worst management
Worked for Biomet for 15 years then shown the door one day in spite of been more qualified having more senority, & last but not least having served a a certified 4 year apprenticeship as a toolmaker from the U.S. Dept of labor! A true place of cronyism & the buddy system. The way to move up is to become of them & be yes man. Truly a demorilizing place to work.
Horrible Management
Orthopedic Sales Representative / Technician (Former Employee), Exton, PAApril 21, 2015
Pros: one
Cons: as described above
No Benefits
No Job Advancement
No Overtime for working over 40+
Corporate Favoritism

Only Pros
*Meeting new people to try to find a better job
Very educational and challenging
Trauma Manager/Orthopedic Sales (Former Employee), Sioux Falls, SDApril 12, 2015
A great learning experience and competitive market. The challenges were very rewarding and truly one of the best opportunities that I have had in my career.
• 10 year’s experience in multiple design phases including conceptual 3D modeling and drafting using Siemens NX, Solid Works and Auto Cad.
Mechanical Designer - Spine Hardware Division (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJMarch 2, 2015
Exceptional talent for creativity, and strong technical skills. Out-of-the-box thinker who consistently devises strategies to improve processes and procedures.
Innovation
HR Representative (Current Employee), Warsaw, INFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: innovation
Cons: advancement
I have worked with a diverse group of organizations in multiple states and have experience supporting a variety of industries, primarily within manufacturing. I have a proven track record of challenging – more... the status quo to improve operational excellence through people and translate business strategy into actions that drive results.

"My legacy is realized through the actions of those in which I work- I apply my business expertise by streamlining operations and developing/administering forward thinking organizational solutions while never forgetting who is impacted and how they are impacted." – less
Innovation and Product Creativity
Upper Extremity Trauma Product Manager (Current Employee), Miami, FlFebruary 8, 2015
Biomet is a great place to work with good people and great initiatives. Knowing that you are helping a surgeon restore someone life back to a "norm" is very satisfying. Management is supportive with a clear vision.
General Manufacturing (Current Employee), Warsaw, INFebruary 4, 2015
At first I enjoyed the job, but they go through new people so much that it's hard to focus on your job. I became to worried about the new people doing the right thing.
Great benefits, amazing pay
Poly Mold Operator (Former Employee), warsaw, indianaJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: great pay, great benefits, great work area
Cons: second shift, & hiring process
i was taught how to read calipers and micrometers. i was taught how to form poly mold. The worst part of the job was the whole hiring-in process after being brought in by a temp service & not being able to switch to a different shift in the same department without being senority.
Its a job
Biomet employee (Former Employee), Warsaw,INJanuary 26, 2015
I didnt care for it to much. It was indoors and job security wasnt there.
it was a good work enviroment.
General Manufacturing/Sterile Packaging (metals) (Former Employee), Warsaw, INJanuary 9, 2015
good work environment. bad favoritism. plus people link, who is the temp agency for biomet, neglected their employees. without people link it would have been a great job.
Medical Affairs Specialists,
Medical Affairs Specialists (Current Employee), Warsaw, INDecember 30, 2014
• Medical Affairs Specialists, DePuy Orthopedics, Inc., Warsaw, IN (2005 – 2006)

• Utilize skills in MS Project and OPPM to manage projects, schedules, and timelines in order to maintain, track, and prepare – more... correspondence, libraries, validations, and efficiency, distribution, and management reports.
• Collaborate effectively with cross-functional departments and teams to ensure the successful launch of multiple products. – less
Good peaple, needs some updating
Plasma Spray Operator (Former Employee), Warsaw, INNovember 11, 2014
Pros: cool in summer and realy clean
Cons: #rd shift.
Working as a plasma operator their was always something different parts to spray. co-workers were nice and friendly
Productive and fun workplace
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJNovember 6, 2014
I loved this job! What a typical day at work would consist of would be cash posting. My manager would have us compete to see which employee would post the most and be accurate as well. There were incentives at the end of month closing. It was a great environment which made everyday at my workplace enjoyable.
disapointment
picker (Former Employee), warsaw indianaOctober 22, 2014
Pros: 9.25 an hr if through people link and had 50 hrs a week to work made around $370 a week
Cons: bad management low job security
left in regards to p[oor supervior he was unreliable and would disapear gave bad directons
EXEC ASST
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Palm Beach Gardens, FLOctober 8, 2014
GREAT COMPANY AND MGMT/EXECUTIVE TEAM WHOM I SUPPORTED FOR 8 YEARS. COMPANY DOWNSIZED DUE TO COMPANY SENDING SOME MFG TO CHINA.