Biometrix continues to be the leading cosmetics, consumer and drug clinical research firm in the Bay Area since its founding in 1998. The name of our firm, Biometrix, speaks to our specialized talents in providing measurements and data for biological systems for manufacturers of consumer, cosmetics, and pharmaceutical products with whom we work to provide to provide excellent data for the safety, claims and efficacy of their products. We have pioneered our company to be the Ethnic Clinical research firm in the world! Please peruse over the job description below, and if you're a match, we'd love to hear from you!
Clinical Research Subjects Recruitment Manager: Clinical Research Participants/Subjects Recruitment Manager will be responsible for managing the development of recruitment, management and retention programs for participants/subjects into our multi ethnic clinical research.
The selected candidate should be prepared to create and implement breakthrough communications, techniques and methods for clinical trials' participant recruitment tactics, participant management and retention.
This position will require attaining specific recruitment goals and targets within established timelines and study budgets. Position will be a full-time salaried position with a trial period of 3 months.
Overview of Key Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities will be to find, source, and screen, manage and retain participants for testing cosmetics, dermatology, and medical device and consumer products. Other duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Recruit, enroll, schedule, track and manage the placement of study participants and clinical panels into our multi ethnic research projects
- Design and manage database-driven web application program that will automate enrollment, facilitate subject enrollment, quantify subjects and survey results, retain subjects or maintain active and future studies. The system will automate enrollment, scheduling, workflow, compliance and other features. Test software applications and components
- Design and manage social media and IT components for subject participants.
- Call handling, phone prescreening, schedule appointments for study participants
- Daily and periodic recruitment drive, identify participant populations to expand number of study participants and clinical panels
- Develop and manage recruitment resources, materials, advertisement campaign
- Design and assemble study specific reference documents (e.g., recruit sheet, calendar, etc.
- Design recruitment and study specific documents
- Test software applications and components
- Create reports
- Understand and comply with all company policies and procedures
Full time position with management responsibilities Flexible schedule: Ready to work from home, on the field, in the office after a few days of training in the Central Office.
- Previous participant recruitment and retention or clinical trial experience preferred
- Previous experience as study coordinator, clinical panel manager in cosmetic or consumer product market research or focus group studies ; medical device, pharma, clinical research or focus group studies is a plus.
- At a minimum, some exposure or experience as participant recruiter in a private sector, institute, , healthcare advertising agency, or medical communications company
- Excellent project management skills with ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Must have working-level knowledge of the English language, including reading, writing and speaking English. Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources and/or closely related field. Directly related experience in recruitment of participants in related industry may be substituted for education.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years working experience
- 2-3 years experience as a recruiter for research participants
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Professionalism, flexibility, a proactive attitude
- Ability to follow-through with commitments,
Minimum of two to three (3) years recruiting experience or demonstrated recruitment experience in a consumer product, cosmetics or related product industry is required. Strong marketing (selling) and interpersonal skills required. Accomplished in sourcing, Internet, applicant tracking system and networking required. Applicants with experience in a health care setting will be given preference. Consumer product industry experience involving clinical trials preferred
Computer / Typing:
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word and have the ability to use the computer to complete online learning requirements for job-specific competencies, create and access online forms and policies, complete online benefits enrollment, etc.