Bioreliance Employee Reviews in United States

Associate Scientist III, B.S., M.S (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDJuly 12, 2015
To work at BioReliance, it is always professional and relaxing. You get to me a lot good co-workers. The management are always helpful. They are always invovle in running efficiently daily administrative work. My co-workers are friendly and easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job is getting new employees to buying into the system but once they buying into the system it becomes the most enjoyable part of the job. They become part of a family of BioReliance work force.
Overworked and Underappreciated
Associate Scientist III (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDSeptember 10, 2014
good experience. People are worked hard and very much under appreciated. There is no motivation
Pros
na
Cons
na
Convenient Location
Associate Scientist II (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDJune 11, 2014
Good place to gain knowledge and grow as an individual and as a professional.
Pros
lunch and learn, toastmasters
Cons
healthcare benefits
Trial by fire structure for training
Associate Scientist I (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDMarch 7, 2014
A typical day at work involves waiting for the moment your manager chooses to yell at you. I have learned that even when I report to human resources that my manager is abrasive and unprofessional and I would like an internal transfer, the transfer is not allowed. My co-workers and I try to lean on each other for the support and structure we need from my manager, but he tends to pit us against each other. The hardest part of my job is that I'm trying to learn in an environment where the team competes amongst themselves. This type of environment does not cultivate growth. The most enjoyable part of my job is when things are running smoothly and no one is getting reprimanded for something they didn't know they did wrong because of lack of structured training.
Work life
Production Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDJanuary 26, 2014
Good work life balance

Offered many employee benefits (workshops, health fairs, etc.)

Friendly envirornment
Interactive
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDNovember 1, 2013
Very good work environment with easy to do tasks. Learned a great deal through cross training in other departments.
Everyone here is nice!
Associate Scientist (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDJuly 18, 2013
Very monotonous work though. Good learning experience for the time being!
Although scheduled, everyday brought a new challenge.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Rockviille, MDApril 17, 2012
Working at the recieving dock, several on job skills were needed. When working in a building as big as Bioreliance, the abundance of packages coming in and out was to be expected but still a task.
Never a dull moment
Senior Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Rockville MarylandFebruary 21, 2012
I had worked in GeneTox performing pilot, toxicity, and micronucleus assays. Job security was never in question as there was always plenty of work to be done. It was great that I got along with almost every single person in the building, which is unheard of, but true. This positive atmosphere definitely made the work day a most enjoyable one.