Biotest Pharmaceuticals Employee Review

View all Biotest Pharmaceuticals reviews

Lack of OJT
IDK (Former Employee) –  IDKNovember 25, 2013
Was promised 2-3 week training.. almost 2 months later found myself doing the same job over and over.... Always I'll be there hang on but never fully trained. Was repeatedly corrected while conducting IV connection on pts, directed to see a full 12 pts while the SOP states 4 for untrained. Just not a good place: lacks in personal ethics.
Pros
Managment is fun, but feels fake....
Cons
Lack of training effort, Lack of following own SOPs, promises never kept.

Other Biotest Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work. Management and staff are down to earth people.
Donor Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCDecember 4, 2017
I've worked here for 14 years. I love what we do here and I know what we do saves lives. The teamwork that goes into making a plasma center run like a well oiled machine is nothing short of amazing. I have been blessed to be able to know some great people.
Pros
Great pay, excellent benefits, comfortable atmosphere
Cons
Fast paced job, fun to work in with some people.
Biomedical Technician Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Santa Fe, NMNovember 16, 2017
Over all the job itself is a great job I love what I do and some of the people I work with and it has great benefits. The job has good career advancements in different states.
Pros
one hour lunches, benefits. PTO
Cons
favoritisim, lack of manegament comprehenstion