Birlasoft

Birlasoft Employee Reviews

I enjoy work with BirlaSoft
Maximo On-Site Project Manager (Current Employee), AustinDecember 20, 2014
BirlaSoft is implementing Maximo 7.5 at SunPower Corporation.
Average Company
Delivery Manager (Former Employee), New JerseyMarch 2, 2014
Average company. Salary is below average. Lacks processes and mainly driven by offshore teams.
Not a good company
System Analyst (Current Employee), Edison, NJFebruary 15, 2014
Traditional service based company . I will not recommend any one to join this service based company.
Productive workplace with good management
System Engineer (Current Employee), INFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: free cab
Have good learning experience like team playing, technical skills, also can learn from co-workers who are always helpful.
Much like a big head hunting firm in the US
System Engineer/Programmer (Former Employee), NBC UniversalJuly 3, 2013
Pros: ok medical, dental and vision. communicative by email and phone
Cons: not enough effort to continue the consulting relationship or coverage in non-metropolitain areas.
These guys are pretty good. They have benefit packages for employees that are consultants and they actually do your taxes and use w2. So they take a lot of pain out of the consulting process.

They are huge and multinational , based out of India. And for that fact it's pretty surprising how personal they are and how responsive. They have a pretty hip young feel to them for the most part and they check to make sure you are happy.

One thing I didn't like is when I got let go from a GIG cause it ended naturally. They didn't have coverage in smaller places in the US. They had stuff abroad, and in big US cities but I guess they might not have forged relationship everywhere.

They actually gave us a raise which was kind rare for some of these consulting firms.