Birmingham Green

Birmingham Green United States Employee Reviews

Great place to work, learn and grow
Admissions/Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), Manassas, VAJuly 17, 2014
I have gained experience with the mental health field as an Admissions/Marketing Coordinator for Birmingham Green. Through this position I have gained experience in various aspects of administrative management and healthcare agency marketing. As an Admissions/Marketing Coordinator, I have been able to create various marketing campaigns throughout the surrounding localities of Prince William County, City of Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Fauquier and Loudoun County. These campaigns have allowed me to conduct marketing research, participate in vender fairs, generate new business leads and maintain existing customer relationships, educate potential clientele on the benefits of services we provide, conduct daily accounting/financial and marketing reports to monitor the performance/effectiveness of marketing efforts, target market analysis, government contractual agreements and a working knowledge of Medicaid, Medicare and Auxiliary Grant eligibility and more.
Was my first job In the US
Dietary Aide (Current Employee), Manassas, VAApril 7, 2014
I basically learned how to live with people from across the world, with differents cultures.
The management is really good and professional. I met nice people, even if some of them were a little annoying.
It was a fun place to work
CNA (Former Employee), Manassas, VASeptember 18, 2012
I worked with the elderly in a nursing home. Assisting with feeding and walking and everyday care
Best Teamwork
Infection Control / Nurse Preceptor Coordinator (Current Employee), Manassas VAJuly 19, 2012
Great environmnet, great staff, great residents! Always giving opportunity for growth! Have worked in LTC for 13 years and this is one of the best facilities I have worked in!
Not a good place to work
RN (Former Employee), Manassas VAJune 13, 2012
unreasonable expectations of staff, Management is very poor