Bishop & Company Employee Reviews in United States

Temp service job
Check Processing Operator (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HISeptember 9, 2014
Bishop & Company got me a job a Bank of Hawaii but they laid me off because not enough work. I got along with the co-workers at Bank of Hawaii. Working at Bank of Hawaii the job was not that hard. The enjoyable part of the job is that I learn something new.
Pros
the office was close by to costco.
Cons
work short hours
Great Staffing Agency
Customer Service Technician (NMCI) (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJanuary 6, 2014
The management at Bishop shows a lot of care for their workers and are excellent at finding opportunities for talented workers. They are also one of they best paying staffing agencies on the island

One of the few companies that does not seem to only care about the bottom line; I was once allowed to keep a few months of pay that was paid to me by mistake, due to a contract change with the primary contractor.

It was always very pleasant talk to the management and they were always very helpful and quick to resolve issues. I'm very thankful having worked with them and have progressed far partly because of them.
Pros
friendly staff, nice rewards and incentives, good pay
Exciting place to interact with people while you are working.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIApril 10, 2013
We worked from sunny or rainy days. We counted cars and pedestrians and at times we are asked what we are counting for and so we explain. I learned that getting the right accuracy of each car that passes your intersection and each pedestrians using the cross walk leagally is a bigger help for the company. Management was awesome always there to help us with anything we needed and always made sure we were ok. Working with my co-workers were a very big help because getting to know eachother made things easiar. The hardest part was talking to pedestrians and cars and doing your work at the same time trying to make sure you don't get a bad result but working hard at what you are doing , you get things done alot faster and get use to what comes your way. I enjoyed working and conting cars, I also enjoyed being able to interact with different people.
Pros
being able to use what you want but convenient, interacting with different people.
Cons
distance of the counts.
Bishop & Co good company overall
Military Telephone Operator (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIDecember 21, 2012
Very good company, learned alot, weekly paychecks helped very much. Hardest.. early shifts 5am to 1pm
Pros
weekly paycheck
Cons
need better benefits

Want to know more about Bishop & Company?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bishop & Company. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4