Bisk Education

Bisk Education Employee Reviews

Management help you to succeed
Enrollment Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 21, 2015
Management is there for you. Always helping you to succeed. Unlike other jobs that set you up for failure, Bisk wants you to be successful! A wonderful company.
Good Envoirment
Admissions Counselor (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 14, 2015
1. Received and made over 100 calls a day in efforts to reach prospective students.
2. Made sure each of our prospective met our enrollment guidelines.
3. Answered questions about financial aid, the enrollment process and what to expect when classes began.
4. Helped students determine which degree program best fit their specific career needs.
5. A proud member of our dedicated military team.
6. Trusted with classified information and documents such as: DD-214, 22-1995, TA Vouchers, and Certificate of Eligibility.
7. Was responsible for collecting documents a processing them during the enrollment process.
8. Responsible for helping students decide which payment option best suits their individual situation and was required to walk them through through the enrollment process.
9. Required to follow any and all VA and Department Of Education rules and guidelines at all times.
A very stressful work environment.
Student Advisor (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 9, 2015
A very high turnover rate because the companies expectations are too high.
This is a very high stress job.
Your job is not secure and remind you of that on a weekly basis.
Great place to get your feet wet
Graphic Design Internship (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 30, 2015
I enjoyed working for the marketing team at BISK education, they truly helped me see what it was like to work with an entire team of professionals and were amazing at bouncing off ideas for projects with.
good environment to work
Enrollment adviser (Former Employee), FLFebruary 12, 2015
Based on my experience, this compNY Had no room for growth. there was lateral movement but not growth, stuck in old ways and stands behind old angers with lack of managerial skills.
Great company to work for
SEO Technical Specialist (Current Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 4, 2015
Bisk Education has a great work environment and they really do care about their employees. I was welcomed with open arms and learned a lot during my time there. Compensation was not exactly what I wanted but other factors made up for that. The only complaint I have about this company is their business processes could use improvement. Training and implementing new processes was not a strong point.
Productive workplace with flexibility
Transcriptionist (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: comfort
Cons: salary
I would recommend anyone to work at Bisk, I am looking for something else due to me relocating to Ft. Lauderdale or Coral Springs
It was a very goal driven place, great commission and Sales trianing.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 22, 2014
Pros: very good training and coaching and great commission and work enviroment
Cons: routating managers!
A typical day at work, dial at least 200 CPA's a day, and returning emails, to make my daily goal,which changed every month. Very good training and coaching provided to help you reach monthly goals. The hardest part of my job was dealing with Tax season, where we aren't able to contact CPA's only Industry accountant, and still put in long days to try to make goal. My coworker were great. We were family, and had fun like family will, and went through our bad times too.
Great Company to work for
Search Engine Optimization Specialist (Current Employee), Tampa, FloridaNovember 12, 2014
I currently work here, and it's a great company to work for. I have enjoyed the people working here.
Fun Place
Enrollment Advisor - New England College (Current Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 18, 2014
Pros: great benefits, nice atmosphere
Cons: high goals
Great People. Great benefits. Very fun place to work. Great team building enviornment.
To militant
Admissions Advisor (Current Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 11, 2014
Pros: some free snacks at the end of the month
Cons: bad benefits & manager micro management
I'm not one to be micro managed.. I thrive with freedom. I am an adult. I feel I should go to lunch when I'm hungry not because you tell me it's time. My co-workers are great, I'm a people person
I love talking to people from all over the world, that's my favorite part
Great Place to Work
Paid Search Intern (Former Employee), TampaOctober 9, 2014
It is a great place to work. Everyone is friendly and helpful. The environment is comfortable and allows you to do your work and feel like part of a team.
A great place to work
Enrollment Adviser, Certificates (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 7, 2014
Pros: lots of education opportunities for advancement
Cons: low initial pay
I worked with some fun people. Management was good and especially supportive
Challenging sales job
Certificate Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 2, 2014
Pros: good health care and has 401 k plan
Cons: sales job, you must meet your numbers every month or you get wrote up.
Most days start with pulling new leads of possible interests in the online certificate programs offered by the selected university. This company also has another side to the building that works with online degree programs. Each of the leads will be called additional times with some messages left over a set call matrix if they are not reached. If they are reached, you will determine level of interest and do a presentation of the program that will meet their needs if possible. The day will include a lot of phone calls and messages for people you may never talk to or get back on the phone after the – more... original conversation. The job also includes a lot emailing to prospects and current students to make sure course work is completed, answer questions and resolve any issues that come up.
The company has a lot of good quality people working for it on the floor, in support positions and team managers but has a revolving door on the certificate side of the house. The somewhat new VP has not resolved this and the company seems to be focused on just getting the sales numbers and that's all that really matters with limited employee appreciation. If you have down month, you get wrote up. If you have a few bad months, your gone and mid to upper management tends to not follow their own rules or policies.
The best part of the job for me was being able to to help working professionals in selecting the best certificate training programs that would help them in their career. It was rewarding to get calls or emails back from former students to hear of their accomplishments after taking the courses. – less
terrible pay
enrollment rep (Current Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 20, 2014
Cons: terrible pay with no room or opportunity for increase
the best part about this job is the students. however, you will be making so little money that you just might find your self homeless while "changing lives." They do give "raises" once per year, but you will not get more than $.10 per hour.
Like a really pretty--but really stupid--girl
Instructional Designer & Faculty Trainer (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: nice people, great benefits, easy work
Cons: poor quality, zero innovation
Pay is great, benefits are great, atmosphere is laid back ... but eventually, you'll bang your head against the wall screaming along with everyone else, "Why am I here?!"
Sales Environment
Educational Sales (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 12, 2014
I liked working here, nice company culture, it was my first full-time job. It is a sales environment, so at the end of the day its all about numbers. However, the represent really good schools and I believe you can take classes at no charge.
Much budget to work with
PAID SEARCH STRATEGIST (Current Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 19, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: gossip
Great company, great experience. Document everything. The company has improved parking, moral, and teamworl Attribution, Call Tracking, and overall strategy implementation are about 6 years behind.
It's a job
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, flJuly 26, 2014
A lot of sales. Pressure to meet goals. Fired if you dont. Long training period.
basic preparation for jobs
Education Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 6, 2014
This program taught me alot while I was young and just getting out into the real world as an adult.They teach you how to get ready for interviews, create resumes and how to make employers want you basically.

1 2 3