Bisk Employee Reviews

great company to work for.
Education Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 23, 2017
I enjoyed helping potential students get to the next level as in furthering their education. I learned what different colleges offered and matched the student up accordingly to their criteria. The culture at Bisk most of my coworkers were college educated and had aspirations to further their education as well as me. I am currently in a Masters Program graduating in December. The most enjoyable part of the job was hearing my phone call was successful in students enrolling.
Pros
employee recognitions
Cons
not enough time to eat lunch
Lack of promotions
E Learning Developer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 19, 2017
Worked here for over a year and a half as a contractor and was never brought on full time but I did two or three times as much work as previous contractors who work/worked there.
Pros
Food truck
place is NO GOOD
Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 5, 2017
get better managers, train people better, favoritism. get new people to call so you can actually make the company some money and beat your next fiscal year. SMILE AND DIAL THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE ALREADY CALLED 30 or more TIMES,, NOT. come up with a better plan. high turnover rate because of your own fault. company is run horribly and the place is a complete joke. stressful worrying about having a job become someone is out to get you, make sure you have your ducks in a row before bisk because they don't care about their employees. management. including managers and directors are awful except very few. they have personal favorites and personal reasons against people they dont want there anymore.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
management
I loved working here.
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 28, 2017
Bisk was a great company to work under. They are constantly trying to add benefits for their employees. During a regular day, I would be on the phone representing Villanova University and helping students get through their classes. Bisk paid for much of my college schooling as well. Wonderful company. I left to be a stay at home mom. Would recommend Bisk to anyone.
Pros
Long Lunches, Extra Breaks, Team Building, Work Outings, Secure Building, On-site Services
Under paid
Education Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 23, 2017
Bisk is a great company just does not show appreciation to their employees. There are some wonderful people in that company and then there is some people you don't understand how they still work there with a horrible attitude.
Great if you want educatoin
Enrollment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 10, 2017
This place has unique benefits that can be very very valuable for persons that are looking to go back to school. The company has a lot of good partnerships that employees can utilize.
i dont' know
Admissions Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 20, 2017
bad place to work. no chance at moving up. i don't have anything else to say. Why do i have to give this much input. I don't want to, but i have to. Thank you.
Small Family company with no growth
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 19, 2017
The company spends way to much money therefore, not allowing any employees the opportunity to grow. They branched out to build a satellite office which now is being closed.
lacking positive culturer
Sr. Director Of Enrollment Services (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 26, 2017
I was dissapointed in the lack of commitment to the frontline workers. I was a very tenured emplyee and was treated poorly until I could take no more.
Pros
free education
Cons
managers
the employees were awesome
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 31, 2017
Overall Bisk is a good company to work for. The employees were awesome to work with. Productive keep you busy and I enjoyed helping student on the phone.
fun workplace
Enrollment Advisor (Current Employee) –  Tampa FLMay 26, 2017
good workplace. management is very good and they care about their employees. Bisk has good job security and the training is very good. The hardest part of the job is dealing with students of what they need to have done. The CEO of the company is very well organized and takes care of the employees.
Pros
job security
Cons
helthcare
Identity issues with changing culture
Senior Learning Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 2, 2017
The company seems to have some identity struggles as the founding CEO retired and his son is assuming leadership. His focus appears to be on changing the work culture and identity, but seems to be losing sight of what the core functionality of the business should be.
Good company overall hard to advance
Associate Military Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FL 33619April 29, 2017
Good company to work for with good ideas, pay can be better. Does not always deliver on promises made and there is a lot of micro managing occurring on a daily basis. Sometimes change occurs to frequently without the process being thought through.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
Hard to advance
Do not apply and run away instead!
Linux System & Telephony Administrator (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLApril 11, 2017
Very high turnover, terrible management and incompetence abounds. While working here they did not have enough parking spots and shuttled us to and from a lot over a mile away. Routine building and infrastructure repairs were always done on the cheap and this ethic reflected in their shoddy software products.
Fun place to work
Enrollment Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 16, 2017
Life work balance is great - pay needs improvement more internal promotions needed. High turnover means low tenure. Employees not treated fairly
Fun Place to work with a great culture
Enrollment Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 17, 2017
I enjoy working for Bisk. Its a great company on the horizon of doing even bigger things around the community. Servicing prospective students is done with up most integrity at all times,
Great certificate, certifications, and degree programs.
Academic Program Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 7, 2016
I worked for the company for 6 years. The company changed quite a bit over the period I was there. By the time I left the company was in a great place to work.
Pros
Great products.
Cons
Loved working there initially , however changes over the past year or so disappointed me
Telesales (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 20, 2016
Spent 5 years there. Nice people great facility. Good benefits for full time workers. High turnover in certain divisions. Stressful
bisk
Sales/Enrollment Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 29, 2016
This was a good first job however the commission structure needed to be revamped. There is very little room for advancement within the organization. Th
A toxic, stressful work environment.
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 24, 2016
Good luck selling a course no one wants. I am not even sure how this company stays in business. Management are absolute jerks and they are very confrontational and aggressive.
Pros
None.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bisk. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6